CHAPTER 1. Poltergeist in the chem lab.

THE PERFECT LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s bull. It always happen to be a full of truth about life. Well. At least maybe just mine right now, when I have to stuck in the chem lab my professor try to shove me in after I always fail to get the reactions to come out right so he gaves me the task to make sure that I will do it right eventually after ground me here.

I was about to curse all night long instead to really try with this chemical liquid I suppose to practice with when my hand slipped and a beaker of acid flew across the counter. To this day, I never trust of poltergeist but I swear that thing made it do that. At any rate, it spilled into a hissing pool in front of me. I swore loudly and tried to stop the flow with paper towels only managing to spread the slop onto my shirt and pants and right hand.

Great. My life will always be like this. .

It burned. The pain was immediate and searing and all the safety regulations I’d been taught were forgotten as I stared at the red angry bubbles that were forming on my palm.

“Holy , move!” A harsh deep male voice yelled at my paralyzed back.

I hadn’t noticed anyone come into the lab, but now I felt a hand on the back of my neck pushing me up and proplelling me to the emergency shower in the corner. The next thing I knew, cool water was rushing over me, taking away the fire and leaving me so weak with relief that my knee sagged. I would have fallen if strong but quite slim hands hadn’t caught me at my pits and kept me upright.

“What the hell are you thinking! Stunning like moron with acid eating your skin like that!” the voice I heard before talking again in my back, but instead of that hard voice, I felt a hand slowly my sholder blades while the rest of his fingers kept a grip on my armpit, keeping me upright, letting the cold water do it’s job on the burning acid.

Gradually, I came back to myself. I stood a little more steadily and the hands removed themselves. Finally, curious, I turned to look to see who my savior was, expecting my professor or a stray TA who’d been slaving away grading papers. I was shocked to find Kwon Jiyong instead.

“You?” I asked stupidly.

I knew who he was of course, in fact the University of Seoul was. Kwon Jiyong was a top rate trainee at YG Entertainment, a non bull huge entertainment company in Seoul as he was welknown as a briliant and talented singer, rapper and song writer that will be debuting in any of time. People like him wandering in common area will treat like celebrities already, hell... they even already had fandoms too. I wonder why he has to go to college anyway as he could be living like gods and everybody know his name even those who professed to hate any entertainment , like me. 

Celebrities are such kind of person who were arogant and ignorance with snob act that all shown in their eyes looking other living creature as a maggot. That’s what I thought about them as many of them goes to college where I should wasting my youth there. But now as I look into that crecent shape eyes own by Kwon Jiyong that now are looking sharp at me in a very close distant makes my heart skip a beat.

“Are you ok?” that’s what comes out from the lips that looks so plushy just a mere inches from my face I could smell his breath, and he was ignoring my stupid comment before.

“I think we can get you out of here now,” he talks again and reached up and pulled the chain on the shower but he still kept one hand on my shoulder, still worried I might collapse on him.

“Turn around so I can see how bad the damage is,” he then command me, while I still got my stunned reaction like a real moron obeying his words. Well, after my foggy mind a little bit cleared by the time the cool water turned off, now I can feel the burn in my skin bluntly.

Well, it was damn hell hurt.

I felt weak and hot all over my skin and hurts and to think that Kwon Jiyong previous question about my condition I would prefer to get out my counsiousness right now, but hell no I will act and show him that, it was bad enough to act like a moron not to mentioned to be a cry baby too. It was better to obey him right now and hold my tongue from commenting such a stupid reaction again or worse, spitting my disgust to a celebrity like him. How if he leaves me alone in this lab after that? I’ll be dead and become a poltergeist who hunt in this room forever, it’s not fun my real life is when I got my after dead life being a ghost too right? So well, I do obey him.

He gives a glance at my face and our gaze met for a second while then stared critically at the front of me and I followed his eyes half dreading to find out just how stupid I had been in chem and in front of him.

My shirt was shredded and ended in tatters halfway up my chest. Where the acid had touched me were big red angry streaks and a huge blister had already formed. It looked like the top of a question mark and a stretched from the waistband of my jeans to just around my naval. The liquid had also sloshed down my left hem, burning a hole through my pocket and down my thigh. Fiery skin could be seen through the gaps.

Kwon Jiyong looked up at me quizzically.

“We need to take those out,” he said matter of factly pointing to my jeans. I just look at him blankly while then I know exactly what he’s thinking.

“Hell no! No way you put my jeans off!” I shouted at him unconsiously. My face was hot, it must shown to be like a ripe tommatoes right now, I know this damn face so well and I found the reaction just the same as any other person do when seeing my chameleon skin change color and it makes that Kwon ing Jiyong smiles. He smiles his wide gummy smile while look at me like the most entertaining things in the world. Damn him.

“Stop looking at me that way!” I shout again to him while feeling the heat reach to my ears. Kwon Jiyong snorted and then try to hold back his smiles.

“Sorry. Well.. back to your problem, it’s not me who got that second degree burn and how to endure with them at least you’re agree to put your jeans off. It’s up to you anyway, I could call someone to help you to move with that shredded clothes you wear and burning skin or we just take those out and see how bad the damage is before we go to hospital peacefully,” he said afterwards.

I try to look in to my self again. Well... I surely like a mesh, my shirt and jeans were torn out and it’s me with my so very uncooperate color skin who will be held maybe with two or three person to help me to the hospital like Kwon Jiyong just said. Or I’ll take what he suggest before and that suggestion start to sound better now.

“Should I call someone now? You can’t stay like that any longer or your skin would be worse before you got treatment from hospital. I’m sure it categorized as second degree burn,” Kwon Jiyong said a second later, I don’t know but I saw a genuine concern at his face when he said.

“I... I don’t wanna make a fuss...” I finaly can open my mouth to speak. Kwon Jiyong nodded his head and then as he know that he can’t tresspassing my insecurity to my private area, he just wait for me to open the button off at my waist before I wince and swears to feel the hurts that came from my palm. I didn’t realize about my palm before then. Without a word Kwon Jiyong took my arm gently and turned my palm up.

“ing ,” He whistled softly at what he saw and actually me too. I’m so shocked as I was stunned again and feel my stomach start churning with a need to throw up.

There had been no material there to protect me and the paper towels I had foolishly tried to use had worked as a wick soaking my hand with the acid. The blisters I had watched forming just a few minutes ago had grown and ruptured and my hand which look normal topside was bloodly meat underneath.

“Do you have a car?” that deep raspy sound dragged me back to my consiousness from looking my meaty palm, but I’m too weak to answer so I just shook my head.

“Me neither,” he said unnecessarily. He then thought a moment.

“Well, if you don’t wanna make a fuss, then we should probably start to see the rest of this before we worry about how to get out of here.” He was thinking out loud, not really expecting a response. But what bother me while it seems that I was lost the ability to speak is the way he put himself into this situation as he always said “we” all the time.

Kwon Jiyong then reached for my waistband that I surprisingly stand still while watching dispassionately to his slim finger who undid my jeans and slid them off to my still burning legs gently. If I could re-think again to what he did to me, it was a huge thing happen to me that finally a guy happen to undress me like I was always dream of. I told you before my life is and it’s worsen because the fact that I realize I was a gay in my early teen years. Why on earth I can’t be normal? Why my faith put me into this situation I can’t even create a better answer then denying the reality?

But my body didn’t give a about that denial because it react shamelessly to Kwon Jiyong fingers that accidently brushing my sensitive waist skin and my body start churning with the sensation, damn it.

So I winched to cover that sensation feeling by concentrate to how hurt my damage skins were, and in spite of his care, he noticed.

“Sorry…” Kwon Jiyong muttered and then squatted to take a good look at marks on my legs.

Hot damned.

I suppose in a story like this I’m supposed to tell you that else then my pain, my not so cooperate body react differently because the sight of him kneels in front of me. I try to get over myself by concentrate harder to the pain I felt but with Kwon Jiyong kneels before me I couldn’t distinguish exactly where the source of that pain was and I was half afraid it was coming from a place I valued most of all my body parts, if you get my drift.

I forced myself to glance down once my pants were around my ankles, the hot in my face still felt so the blush must be still lingering there but once again I had to pretend to be cool with it, but when I try to even look down the sight wasn’t reassuring too. The acid had not only eaten through my jeans but had also taken a very large hole out of my boxer. A very, damn, large, hole. The entire left side of my bush seemed to be missing and loose hair seared off and stuck to the raggedly ends of my boxer. If there’s a time to cry then now that is. My eyes start watering and I should gulp the fear and tears that suddenly blocking my throat when finally I start sobbing.

Kwon Jiyong looked up at me and find that I’m about to cry. It was a shock really if I didn’t too carried away with the feeling that engulfed me at that time when suddenly he stood and throw his arm around my shoulder and hug me.

“Sssh… it’s alright, everything is gonna be alright.” He said softly in my ear while I can feel him patting my back to comfort me. He hugged me not too tight but comforting enough, and by means comforting I suddenly just feel how warm his body was, how his parfum smell so nice even already mixed with his own odor. Or maybe celebrity sweat do smell good, I don’t know. After giving me comfort for a minute or so, he pull back his body and stare at my half down body part again.

“It seems we can’t handle it ourselves to safe you. Let me call my friends to get us a car so you could go to hospital directly,” he said again after a while and I could get my senses again. I just nodded and didn’t move a flinch when he finally make a phone call and calling his friend. I heard he calls that person ‘Bae’ before ordering him away like a little boss, well I told you celebrities was a snob didn’t I?

When he’s done calling, his attention back at me who still stand still like a statue, holding back my tears and try to bare the pain all over my body. And then he cough.

“Uhm… it’s nothing personal. But I think it would be better for you if you uh…” he points again to my holely boxer, “Take that off too. It’s really look bad, I just think that boxer off would be better for you to walk with less pain,” Jiyong continue not wanting me to react differently with his words.

 I didn’t think more about being embarassed, but now I must say I really concern about how bad the acid had eating my flesh downthere.

“If you... If you think that way...” I stuttered answer him. And this was one of memorable thing happen again in my life time that finally someone did pull off my underwear while kneeling before me. It’s nothing y about it, trust me. With me stand rigidly anticipating for the hurt that might be come together with that torn boxer, but also the serious expression come from Jiyong face while peeling off the wet sticking mass from sore skin.

I bite my own lips to surpress my desire to swear by the hurt I felt even though Kwon Jiyong did very gently. When every cloth was off to my waist down, then I saw how Kwon Jiyong now bite his own lips and look at me with sorry looking in his eyes.

“Wh... what happen? What do you see?” I ask him worriedly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter