His decision

You’re MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You’re mine 6

 

 

It’s been almost 2 months Somi and Daniel keep on seeing eachother. And after their lesson at daniel’s apartment room,daniel feels like he can no longer able to teach somi.

His feelings towards her keep on growing and growing.

It’s painful that he’s teaching a girl that he love to had that someday she’ll doing it with other man that she adore.

 

While at the other side,somi started to feel she’s getting more comfortable when she’s around daniel than the manga club where she can meet mino there.

 

“Som..i think i need to talk something important to you..” daniel said as somi walk out from the bathroom after she’s taking a bath,cleaning herself after their lesson.

 

“Hm..?what is it?” She took a cup of the camomile tea.

Carefully holding the cup with her both hands and sip it slowly.

 

“I’m taking an offer to be transferred to Canada.” Daniel said

 

Prang

 

The cup slipped from her hands and the glass pieces cutted on her feet making it bleeds.

 

“Som,are you okay?!” Daniel quickly hold her in bridal style afraid if she’s move and she’ll get another cut on her feet.

 

“Oh gosh you’re bleeding..” daniel put her to sit on the edge of bed while he carefully examine her feet by kneeling before her checking it if she’s hurt somewhere else.

 

“Wait here.i’m taking the alcohol to clean your wound.” Daniel said before he walk out in hurry and taking the first kit aid to clean her cut and put the ointment on her.

Somi started to get teary and she covered her face with her palms when she felt the tears started to stream down from her eyes.

 

“It’s okay now..” daniel said smiling after he put a bandage on her and he was surprised when he saw somi covering her face.

 

“Som..?” Daniel slowly pull her hand away from her and seeing her crying.she’s avoided to see him and slowly his hand wipe her tears away and smiling at her.

He waited until she calm down but he keep looking at her.

He wants to keep her beautiful face on his mind,because it might be the last time he’s seeing her.

 

“I was hoping.. at the time i went abord ,I could forget my feelings towards you,som..” he said while carefully tuck her strand hair on her ear.

“And i wish you can be happy..,be happy jeon somi..” 

he said while his eyes looking into her.

He tipped her chin up and make her looking at him.

 

She’s timidly looking at him,and she’s still trying hard to stop herself from crying.

 

“I know..you doesn’t like me to kiss you,but.. can i at least kiss you tonight? “ he begged for her kiss.

 

Slowly she nods.

 

But another tears falls from her beautiful orbs again.

 

He came slowly.

Inch by inch.

Before his lips touching hers and they’re close their eyes and kissing slowly.

Somi’s hand sneak into his neck and holding on the back of his head.

She parted her lips and let him kissing her deeply.

 

“I love you..”

 

“Please don’t leave me...”

 

“I love you daniel..” 

 

His eyes open slowly.

His lips stoppe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter