Lessons

You’re MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You’re mine 5

 

 

At the next day,daniel awake feeling numb on his right arm.

His eyes looking at the beautiful girl that sleep on his arm while smiling on her sleep.

Daniel lips curled into smile looking at her.but then the pain is start to feel unbearable on his arm,he groan in silent while pulling his hand away slowly,afraid to bother her beauty sleep.

 

After removing his arm completely from her,he quickly massaging his hand with his other hand.

Somi make a movement and shifting her position to other side and still sleeping with smile on her beautiful sleep.

 

Daniel take a look at her one last time and he can’t help to kiss her on her head slowly before He hurriedly take a shower and make a simple toast for breakfast. And hurry him self because he’s already late for work.

 

Couple of hours later,somi awake and stretch her body.looking everywhere for the owner of the room but he’s nowhere to be find.

No notes,just a glass of milk and a toast on the plate.

 

Somi lazily sat on the dinning wooden chair and eat the toast without much thinking.

 

She looks around and notice how neat and clean this apartment is.and she likes the vibes of the room.suddenly she felt like an idea comes at her and she’s taking her sketchbook and started to draw something while sitting on the sofa at the living room.

 

She enjoyed the silence of daniel apartment but when her phone beeping for a coming kakaotalk message coming,she frown and the sudden irritation grew on her.she checked on her clothes and thank God it’s already dry,somi quickly changed her clothes and walk out the apartment with still annoyed.

 

Inside the taxi,she push the call button and greeted by the girl voice that no other than mina,her best friend.

“Yah! I thought you’re at the campus.i was about to asked you to signed my attendance.where are you now actually?!” Somi asked in annoyed.

 

 

From the hesitation of her answer,somi knows that mina was lying.somi rolled her eyes and said,”yah.do you think i’m a kindergarten kids that you can easily fooled?tch.forget it,just enjoy your time with your boyfriend there,mina yah..” with that she ended the call and it was the same time the taxi stopped and somi pay the fare and walk into her apartment.

 

She take a quick bath and decided to watch the tv since she’s too lazy for going to college today.minutes passed while she enjoyed the cooking section tv,a message come into her kakaotalk,and she took her phone lazily,thought it was her best friend mina,but her eyes widen when she read the name of the sender.

 

Kang Daniel.

 

 

He was asking if maybe she’s awake and saying sorry that he had to left her because he have to go to work.

 

Somi decided to put down her phone beside her and thinking about the answer.

 

After about 30 minutes,after she battling to answer or not.typing and erasing again and again.she was sure about her reply and push the send button.

 

“I’m back to my apartment already.thanx for the breakfast”

 

 

Somi can’t help to took a peek on her phone beside her couple of times.

Unconsciously waiting for a reply from daniel.

 

After 10minutes,daniel reply her.

 

“Ah..it’s good to hear that you eat your breakfast..”

“How was your condition? Don’t forget to drink your medicine..”

 

A smile grew on her lips without she knowing it.

 

Replying quickly she type 

“ i feel a lot better now.thank you for taking care of me☺️” along with smile and thankyou emotions.

 

The next reply from him came after 7minutes later.

Saying

 

“Good to hear. But i think now i’m the one who caught the cold 🤒”

 

Somi widen her eyes and started to worry at him.

After the many thoughts,somi decided to push the call button.

 

“Yeoboseyo..”

The deep baritone voice answer her.

 

“Yeoboseyo,daniel ssi... are you-“

 

“Ah choo!”

 

The man sneezes before she can finished her question.she frown in worried.but the man saying sorry immidiately and laugh.

But before he can continue his words,another sneeze from the man was heard.

 

“Mianhaeyo,daniel ssi..” somi said in sorry.

 

“No.. i’m okay.don’t worry..it wasn’t your fault.it’s because my office air conditioner was blowing right infront of me” he lied.

 

“Eat some hot soup and please eat some medicine,daniel ssi..” she said worriedly at him.

 

“I will..thank you for your concern somi ssi..,if you don’t mind,i will talk to you again later,coz right now,i got to do my work somi ssi..”he said while smiling

 

“Ah..sure,sorry for bother..,take care..”

 

“You too somi ssi..annyeong..”

 

“Annyeong..”

 

 

The phone call ended but somi keep feeling guilty at him.

 

She searched at her phone on how to cook a samgyetang and hurried herself to buy the ingredients to immidiately cook it while keep on checking the recipe on her phone.

 

After an hours the samgyetang has cooked perfectly.she smile and feeling proud on herself.

 

She’s about to change her clothes and taking the samgyetang to daniel apartment before she stunned her self of her own silliness.

 

She doesn’t know daniel apartment address

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter