Thunder

You’re MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You’re mine 4

 

 

 

Somi curled her body and feeling the thick cotton blanket that wrapped around her and unconsciously smiling on herself because she feels comfortable.

Her eyes snap open when suddenly she remembered that she was at the side of the road,take a shelter from the pouring rain,but now??

She’s on the bed??

 

Whose bed?

 

She’s sitting on the bed and her eyes roaming around the room.

 

Where am i?

 

Somi’s immidiately look down on herself. He wears a white shirt that too big for her.and she’s sure she never had this kind of shirt.

Before she can think too far for whoever person who had this shirt she’s wearing right now.the door suddenly opens revealing daniel walk in to the bedroom where somi’s at.

 

“Kyaa!!” She quickly covered her eyes because daniel only covered his lower part of body with towel.his hair still wet and some dripping waters dropped into his chest and shoulders.

 

Daniel surprise to see somi already awake and chuckle the second after.

He walk to the cupboard and took his clothes quickly and walk into the bathroom again to wear it.

 

“Sorry,did i waked you up?” Daniel said while he put a new towel on somi’s head.

 

“N-no.. it’s okay..,b-but.. where are we?” She looked up from the towel.

 

“My apartment.” Daniel said when he sat on the bed infront of somi.

 

His big palm reaching on somi’s head above the towel,rubbing her head gently.

 

She feels shy by daniel’s attitude towards her,her face blushing when her eyes caught him looking at her with smile on his face.

 

“I can only dried your hair with the hair dryer before,cause i’m afraid you’ll catch a cold because of the rain.but i found out you already catch a cold since your skin was burning before,so I decided to change your clothes without your permission,i’m sorry..” he said when his hand reaching to her forehead checking on her temperature.

 

“... hm..” she just nods and humming because she doesn’t know how to reply him.

 

“There’s a hot water at the bathroom,you can take a bath while I prepare the food for us to eat.” Daniel said while stood up from his bed.

 

“D-don’t bother to cook.i will just go home.” Somi push the blanket away about to stand when she’s staggering and about to fall.

 

“Gwenchana??” Daniel grab her by her arms and they’re looking eachother eyes.

 

“Oh..” she said.

 

“You can’t go home with this kind of condition.i won’t allow you.just listen to me,take a warm bath and the food will be ready at the time you finish your bath,okay?”

 Daniel push somi’s body gently to the bathroom.

 

 

she takes a long time inside the bathroom and also drying her hair too,making daniel have to waited boringly for her and decided to play with the games on his phone.Somi walk out timidly from daniel’s bedroom,True to daniel said,right after somi finished to take a bath,the foods already prepared at the outside.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter