Raining

You’re MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You’re mine ch 3

 

 

Daniel woke up by the smell of coffee.

 

He open his eyes and look around.it was the unfamiliar place for him.oh yes,how could he forgot.he’s at the motel.but..there’s no sign of the girl that he spend a night with,yes,somi.

Nothing.

 

Daniel push the blanket away and saw the cup of coffee on the table.

He put his underwear that neatly stacked on the under side of the bed.

 

After wearing his boxer,he walk to the vanity table and found out the note that the girl left for him beside the cup of coffee.daniel fingers reach the paper and read it.

 

“Sorry that i had to leave first,thank you for everything. -Som”

 

He put down the note and took the coffee.

 

The coffee already warm,it no longer hot,it means she left more than 30minutes ago.

 

And it will be a very small chance for him to find her again.

 

Looking at the time on the wall.it was 8.30 in the morning.so daniel decided to take a quick bath and checking out from the motel.

 

 

There’s one thing that daniel regretted about. Is because he forgot to ask for somi’s phone number.

So there’s no way for him to meet her again.

Maybe only when the heavens destinied them to meet,then one day they will meet again.

 

 

 

 

After the day,somi still watching mino openly flirting with many girls but still she doesn’t have the courage to make a move.

She knows that her feelings for mino is not healthy.but she was like blinded by her loves for him,that makes her sanity went too far from her brain.

 

 

Whatever she did,song mino only looking at her as his own little sister,and she doesn’t wanted that.somi wants more than that.she wants mino attention.she wants him to realize that she’s grown up girl.

A grown up girl that deserved to be loved.

 

And again,here she is,at the manga club community.which is song mino is one of the senior on the club and they’re gather to talk about the new concept for the new release manga for the charity.

Somi’s eyes keep on looking at mino who busily playing with his phone on his hand without caring at the head senior that explained the concept.

 

When every member of the community are busily drawing something,mino took his bag and leave the room casually,just like he always did on every single time they’re gathered. 

“Fighting..” mino patted somi’s head before leaving the room making somi’s heart flutters by the small affection from mino.

 

 

Somi is now at the cafe,trying to draw something on her sketch book.but looks like her ideas stuck and her moods dampend since she received the sns from her best frien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter