Introduction

You’re MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You’re mine ch 1

 

 

 

Mina and somi is lining outside the club at the girls row.it was a club for singles that wanted to meet some new random partners.this kind of club is quite happening lately in Korea because at that kind of place they got a chance to meet new people to become just friends,flings or lovers.

 

Mina actually the one who suggested them to try because she’s curious,while somi is a quite nerd girl with problems.

Somi had a crush on song minho,the famous player in their collage.

once,Somi bravely wrote a love letter and confessed at mino,but he rejected her by saying,”sorry..,i’m not playing with s.” With smile on his handsome face and scatter on somi’s hair before he went away.

 

The broken hearted somi was telling to her best friend,kang mina about it,and that’s why mina had an idea to try the single club.somi was fidgeting and been whispering to mina about how uncomfortable she was and said she wants to go home.but mina keep ignoring her and insisted that maybe someone could help her there inside the club.

 

“Remember,you should bravely ask on whoever he is about your problems.okay somi ah??!!” Mina said at her before she was taking inside the club leaving somi to wait for her time to be called.

There’s visible cold sweat on somi’s forehead,and she’s decided that she’s better leaving and waiting for mina while strolling around.somi just turned her back about to walk away when suddenly the waiters grab her on her shoulder,”where are you goin,miss?come on..your table is ready..” 

 

“B-b-but i..” she stutters.but the waiters smiling at her,”You’re new?ah..don’t worry..just relax and have fun.i hope you meet your ideal partner..annyeong..” he said after taking her to the single chair.

It was a small corner devided with curtains on each side and a small table infront of her with a soft blue color closed curtain and a pair of man hands were clasping together waiting for her.

 

Somi took a sit and put her bag on the small table beside her.the man infront of her sensing that his partner is arrived.and he knocked on the table looking for her attention.

“Annyeonghasaeyo..” the man infront of her greet her with his heavy voice which makes her startled.

“A..Annyeonghasaeyo..” somi greet him back.

 

“I’m kang daniel..” the man shove out his hand without opening the curtain.

“N-ne?? Ah...jeon somi i-im-mnidda..” she took the man hand and shake it with her.

 

“Panggaweo..,ung...can i open this curtain?” The man ask before he giggled a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter