[N] Mother Bunny (You x Irene)

Light & Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     It was 9 a.m. when Irene felt your side of the bed empty. Your side of the bed being cold meant that you've been up for a while. She gets up and rubs her eyes as she puts on her purple robe and slips on her slippers. While she's walking down the stairs she can hear your voice and your son's voice trying to quietly work on something. This makes her worry as this can either go two ways one, her whole kitchen is a mess or two, half of the house is going to be burnt down. When she enters the kitchen she sees the two of you working on decorating some cookies that she assumes are for her. 

" What are you two doing up so early? " She says startling your son and you. 

She chuckles seeing the shocked expressions on both your faces. It's really endearing how the two of you have her habit of being startled easily. 

" Now the surprise is ruined. " Mino pouts. 

You pat your son's head. 

" We can still show Mommy though right? " You suggest gently nudging your son. 

He thinks about it for a couple seconds and decides to turn around to show Irene what was being worked on. Irene grins at the officer judy cookies. 

" Mino, are these for me? " She asks 

Mino nods cutely. 

" Mommy looks like a bunny. " Mino says. 

Irene grins as she pulls the little boy close to her. 

" Then are you my cute little bunny? " Irene asks while tickling Mino. 

Mino giggles and nods. 

" Tell you what baby b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter