CHAPTER 7

KOKOLOVE ❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmyeon’s POV

I stomped my feet angrily out of the restaurant.How dare of him to tell the truth to that cashier? I knew what I’m trying to do was wrong but he didn’t have to embarrass me in that way. I keep on walking without any certain destination and only stop when I feel my anger started to fuse away and replaced with sadness. I hung low my head as I strutted slowly to the bench. The phone in my pocket keep on vibrating, indicating that there’s call coming. But I didn’t bother to pick it up. I’m not in the mood to talk to someone right now. I sighed as my lips were jutted forward. All I want is just that piece of a free chocolate cake. Does he have to embarrass me in front of a lot of people? 

 

 

I sighed again as I remember that I left Yifan in that restaurant. He must had left already. Why would he want to wait for someone annoying like me? If I was him, I’ll also take this chance to get away. Let’s just stroll around for a while then walked back to the dorm. Before I can stand up, I heard a voice calling me from behind. “Hey Junmyeon…” That voice sounds so familiar. The owner presented himself in front of me with worried written all over his face. Wait, worried? Why would he be worried? He should be happy though and left me instead of sitting in front of me. But then I suddenly remember something. Ahh, he might be worried that I’ll burn his book if he just left me alone here. I smiled sadly as I keep my gaze away from him, “You can just left me alone though. I know that you’re still here because of your book. But don’t worry, I’ll not burn it since that book was so great, just let me borrow it for a while. So you can just walk away and left me here.” 

 

 

Yifan’s POV

I breathed out in relief once my eyes found Junmyeon. I called out his name loudly making him stiffened in his seat. I walked hurriedly in front of him without waiting for him to look back. Sitting in front of him, my heart finally feels at ease as I saw his face. Thank goodness I found you. The smile that I got on my face was being washed away as I saw his smile didn’t reach his eyes. I frowned as I heard everything that he said. Did he really think that I’m that kind of person who loves to take every opportunity that he got? How can I leave him alone when he’s in this state? Examining his face, I clicked my tongue as I learn that he’s not mad but disappointed with me. I smile and carefully took his hands, holding it in my hands. A soft gasp can be heard coming from him, as his eyes getting wide imitating an owl’s eyes. I smile at him apologetically, and caressed the back of his hands with my thumbs. 

 

 

“No, I’ll stay here and company you for today. How can I leave you alone when you’re in this state? Your friend might blame me if something happen to you. And if something did happen to you, I can’t forgive my own self since it was my fault leaving you alone in the first place.” He tsked as if he didn’t believe in what I said. He looked down, avoiding meeting my gaze. “Just be honest Yifan. You’re here because of your book aren’t you?” I chuckled and lift up his chin without knowing what I’m doing. This time, a deep flushed red colouring both of his pale cheeks. “You gotta believe me in this one Myeon. I’m here because I’m worried of you. Yes, I am worried about you. If you didn’t mention about my book, maybe I didn’t remember about it.” 

 

 

Junmyeon’s POV

Stop stop stop. Oh My God, Junmyeon this is so not you. Just stop getting red. The fact that Yifan called me by my nickname make me feels something weird in my stomach. It feels so weird that it makes me want to go to the washroom immediately. I pulled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter