CHAPTER 6

KOKOLOVE ❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yifan’s POV

 

“So, how does it taste?”, I asked as soon as he put that small piece of chocolate cake inside his mouth. It’s true though, I’m not that fond something sweet like this. That’s why I gave the piece of chocolate cake to him. He stared at me with his eyes full of delight, with content smile adorning his face. “It’s so delicious. Wanna try some?” Before I knew it, a small piece of chocolate cake was poking on my lips. I looked up and saw that Junmyeon was giving me eyes full of hopefulness, hoping that I’ll take a bite. I sighed and slowly pushed back his hand, “It’s okay. You can have it.” A menacing glare was thrown at me, following with a cute pout. “I want to share it with you. Open up.” He said with a little whine in his voice. “Come on…aaaaaa…” 

 

 

What the- hey… I looked around and saw that everyone was looking at our table. Damn this guy, didn’t he know that he’s being too loud right now. I glared at him and signalled him to put down that damn fork. But he just being oblivious and kept on poking that piece of cake on my lips. “Come on big boy. Say aaaaa…” I’m so going to kill you Kim Junmyeon. I opened up my mouth, receiving that cake entering me precious mouth, without forgetting to give him my deathly glare. But he just brushed it off, as if my glare didn’t mean anything. Glancing around from the corner of my eyes, I can saw few people shakes their heads while muttering ‘kids nowadays’ and some people giggling saying ‘what a cute couple they are’. Huh! How can you call someone as persistent and annoying as him cute? It’s more like a devil disguising as an angel. 

 

 

Groaning, I stood up from my seat. “W-where are you g-going?”, away from you. I glanced back at him and point toward the counter. “I’m gonna pay for our meal.” And directly went to the counter without waiting for his respond. “Yes sir.” The guy on the counter asked. “Bill for table 12 please.” “Separate the payment please.” Someone said suddenly, making both the cashier and me to turn to the source abruptly. Junmyeon was there standing beside me with his cheeks puffed out. I chuckles, did he stuffed the remaining piece inside his mouth? How cute…wait, did I just said that he was cute? Ohho, no no, he’s not cute. Damn, you really need to get your eyes check-up Yifan-ah. I glanced back at the counter guy and shake my head. “I’ll pay for it. Don’t mind him.” The guy, whereas I’ve learned his name is Daehyun from his nametag, nodded his head. Feeling a poke on my side, I glanced at Junmyeon who was finally gulping down that cake. I tilted my head, as a way to asked him what. “You don’t have to pay for my meal though. I can pay on my own.” I snorted, “Who said I’m paying for you. You need to pay me back later.” 

 

 

I turn back my head toward Daehyun as that guy told me how much our meals cost. “Did that include the price of the chocolate cake?” He chuckled, “No sir. You didn’t have to pay for it, since the both of you are couple.” “Well, the truth is we’re not a couple. This guy just feeling so delighted when he heard that he’ll get free food. That’s why he said that we’re couple. So how much will it be including the chocolate cake?” Poor guy as he became speechl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter