1 of 1

for the birds

 

 

 

for the birds

 

 

“My number?” Wendy takes the maroon paper crown from Deadpool guy and places it on top of her head. Wearing it looks sensible enough considering she won the earlier game to drink a great amount of martini in just one gulp. Her boyfriend will be so pissed when he finds out.

 

“Yeah, your number.” he says, elbows relying against the mini-bar’s counter.

 

“Number?” she twirls the glass in her grasp, head feels so light she wishes to float. “Number, one, two…Oh! How about 77,”

 

He laughs. "Great." Deadpool guy was half-expecting that. “Now how am I going to contact you if you give me only two  ing digits.”

 

“Your hitting on me? My boyfriend won’t like that.” she raises her finger and points it on him.

 

“Okay, I’m just asking.” he raises both of his arms. 

 

“Where’s your so-called boyfriend anyway? Why is he not attending your birthday?”

 

Wendy suddenly glances at him with a question she was supposed to ask much earlier. “No! Who are you? Who invited you here? My guest will think you’re a psycho or something. Just get your damn mask off!”

 

“Alright.”

 

Wendy blinks frantically, she looked up and watches him pull the hem of the spandex mask. He smiles, a barefaced sign of a smile and she just catch on that he laughed, so animated that the lady thinks he is possibly known but mind’s too hazy to confirm who.

 

He tardily takes off the material just halfway out of his face, sun-kissed skin looking so majestic that leaves a huge contrast of his attractive full lips. That reminds her of someone. Wendy wonders how many shots of alcohol she took that it affects her so much to the point she is starting to hallucinate.

 

“,” Curious, she reaches for the mask to rip it off.

 

Wendy loathes the sight of that ing red mask, with two black spots on either side and a white thin cloth that covers his eyes. She curses how fluently he dodges all her effort to pull the damn thing off, only unveiling those ample lips and the tip of his prominent nose.


Granted, his sharp features are godlike. But she is not quite hands down if this guy is a lot more handsome than her boyfriend. Wendy must know.

 

“I know you! —Is that you Jin?”

 

The man in the Deadpool costume chokes on his mouth—it seems like he finds it amusing to hear—before he throws a good laughing fit. “Close, but not quite.”

 

Wendy jumps off from the high stool, she panics for a breathless moment before he put his rugged arms into good use and catches the tipsy lady from her fall. She stumbles for a bit and shows a frown.

 

“Did you drop yourself here just to show-off how plump your lips are?” she asks in a flicker. “Or how long your nose is?”

 

“No, that probably won’t excite you.” he says.

 

“Well just so you know, my boyfriend is a lot more attractive than you,” Wendy admits and moves to retrieve her arms from him. 

 

“How about I’ll tell you some truth about me, yeah?” he tilts his head on the side, thinking for a better excuse to beat the hell out of the man she is boasting.

 

Her eyes were heavy when Wendy looks up to shot him a cute gaze. Probably finds it drudging to hear. “Tell me what?”

 

“That my nose and lips aren’t the only thing that’s long and full,” he coaxes, words lordly and teasing.

 

“Wow,” she grimaces, her comment came out curtly. “Okay,”

 

Wendy raises a finger, debating whether to fake a smile or send him a nice punch in the gut. He giggles trivially and touches her chin. And that is where she set her kick in motion and aimed it to the guy’s crotch.

 

“Motherfu—” he crouches down and groans in agony, the hit was too painful to bear and it feels like it sent him straight to hell.

 

She laughs. The lady watches him kneel on the floor and pats his shoulder with mock. “I am truly, deeply sorry. But you deserved that."

 

“Just give me a ing moment,” Deadpool guy hisses, hand relying on a nearby wall. He shifts to groan on the other side, back facing her. No matter how drunk she is—five minutes—she counted, before he gradually stood up on his feet again.

 

Wendy stands up after him and curses loudly, a hand on her head as if she sees the whole world crumbling and swaying in endless circle. Karma just hit her straight in the head. Despite her vision just swirls dreadfully, the lady managed to grip the stool on her side.

 

“You look so helpless, you—cute idiot.” she mumbles, the alcohol still did not wear out. “I suddenly want to kiss you,”

 

He sighs, it came out so loud that Wendy giggles to herself. The Deadpool guy finally removes his mask but Wendy seems to be lost in her drunk muttering to notice. He grabs her waist and slides his other arm beneath her knees and lifts her up with no difficulty. It feels so downright satisfying to be weightless and to be carried by a stranger.

 

Wendy wraps her arm around his neck, one hand lost by the softness of his lips. The thought of her boyfriend leading her somewhere—probably to someone else’s bedroom—sounds so dangerously y. Eyes glued at his strong jaw, she does not want to wake up. Wendy misses her man ghastly.

 

“Hey wait,” Wendy diverts his attention from the fallen paper crown. “This is just weird but you suddenly just looked like my boyfriend.”

 

“That’s because I took off my mask, sweets.” he smiles whole-heartedly before he lowers Wendy down to stand on her own. Even so, she stumbles to him.

 

“Let’s just keep this a secret, okay? Don’t tell anyone that you look so much hotter than my boyfriend.” Wendy lazily presses a finger against his lips that says hush. He laughs. He finds her so damn childish and adorable.

 

“Do you think your boyfriend will get mad if he sees us?” he asks, suppressing another laugh.

 

“I don’t know, I haven’t seen him for weeks. That idiot probably forgot today’s my birthday. He said he’ll be back tomorrow so don’t worry... You can own me tonight, babe.” Wendy leans in close, clinging to him as she desperately asks for a kiss.

 

He tucks a few strands of hair out of her face. Cheeks reddening, he admires how glowing she looked. Her milky-white skin shines, so delicate as if it’s waiting to be devoured. “You don’t recognize me?”

 

“I don’t know. Do you?” Wendy tugs down the spandex material on his neck and bites on the skin, at his delicious scent. She nips on it meanwhile he struggles to calm the drunk lady.

 

“Even your perfume smells like Ken’s. My K en.” she leisurely sighs.

 

“Alright! Just go find a room you two,” Key passes by from the restroom and sends him (Deadpool guy) a big thumbs up before he disappears to detour in a corner.

 

“Baby…” Wendy coos, leaning to feel his lips against hers. “Please, just kiss me already…Please”

 

“We need to go to your room first, okay?” he declares, and once again carries Wendy to stop her from her nagging. Just then, he hears a whistle and series of lousy claps before he turns to recognize Jin clad in a crazy getup.

 

“Hey hey hey! Ken there you are, you motherer!”

 

“You son of a , who let her drink this much? Just look at her!” 

 

“I actually have no idea. I just got here.” Jin says, adjusting his tight costume whereupon someone drags him away from the couple.

 

Wendy kisses the underside of Ken’s jaw, whereas her hands scrawls to her boyfriend’s nape to find the zipper of his damn costume. The lady complains when she failed to do so.

 

“Get this thing off!” Wendy whines, feet dancing in the air without any shoes. Ken holds her tight otherwise she’ll land straight in the cold floor.

 

“No, not here, baby.”

 

“Hurry up! I’m .” she moans.

 

Ken just choked on his mothering mouth for the second time tonight. His girlfriend is utterly wasted.

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                          fin