Chapter 1

Love over Love?

Lunch time:

“So, what’s your plan for today? “Jihyo asked while taking another bite while still munching on her previous bite.

“Nothing new, will go for guitar classes then straight to my room. Why? Do you have something on your mind?” Jeongyeon asked while looking at her lunch. She knew something was wrong.

“What happened?” Jeongyeon asked while snatching Jihyo’s lunch.

Jihyo was eating double today which means there is something going for sure. 5 years of friendship has definitely helped Jeongyeon as well as Jihyo to read each other’s mind.

“I don’t know” Jihyo said while snatching back her lunch. “Being student president is hectic; my life is hell!!!” Jihyo exclaimed. “Its been a while we have gone outside or done something fun Jeong” Jihyo said while pouting.

“Why are you stressing so much” Jeongyeon slapped Jihyo’s arm while saying. “And yes, we will go out today, it’s really been a lot of time since we went out plus I could use some fresh air” Jeongyeon added.

“Yayyyyyy” Jihyo screamed due to her excitement. “Oh, we should call Momo and Chaeyoung also, it will be fun” Jihyo said while searching something in her phone.

“Yeah, lets throw our girls night today” Jeongyeon smiled by looking at Jihyo’s excited face.

“And yeah let’s go out after school to buy some snacks, oh sorry a lot of snack cause Momo is coming” Jeongyeon chuckled.

Jihyo also chuckled while looking at Jeongyeon.

Suddenly one guy while playing football spilled his juice over a girl’s skirt. All of a sudden, the atmosphere in cafeteria got weird.

“Oh , that guy just spilled his juice over Nayeon’s skirt” Jihyo mumbled to Jeongyeon.

“He is dead”, “Wtf just happened”, “oh he is in trouble” whole cafeteria was whispering.

“WHAT THE MAN, CAN’T YOU SEE!!!” Nayeon yelled while looking at her skirt.

“I.I… I am sorry Nayeon” the guy mumbled.

Nayeon took her bag fiercely and went out along with her two other friends.

“He is in big trouble” Jihyo added while getting back to her lunch.

“I don’t understand why she has to be such a prick” Jeongyeon stared at Jihyo like she wants answer.

“Why not? She is daughter of the richest man in our city plus her uncle is the director of our university plus she is the most talented in our school plus I don’t want to say it but let’s face reality she is the most beautiful among our campus. So yeah.” Jihyo replied in one breathe.

“I know but why the she has to be so arrogant” Jeongyeon retorted while getting back to her lunch.

“What’s up girls” Momo and Chaeyoung joined the other two.

“what’s with your accent Momo?” Jeongyeon chuckled.

“Nothing, I am just happy today” Momo said while drinking her juice.

“Suddenly? There must be something?” Jihyo getting suspicious.

“Her childhood friends are actually coming to join us this semester” Chaeyoung said while giving her lunch to Momo.

“You not hungry?” Momo asked Chaeyoung looking confused.

“Nah, moreover you look more hungrier than me which you are always so have it” Chaeyoung answered.

“Yahhhhh, my day can’t be more blessed.” Momo exclaimed while giving her fist in the air.

“Wait wait wait!” Jihyo interrupted. “So, you are having your friends here and Jeongyeon too” Jihyo added while being excited.

“We can have new friends, wow it will be interesting” Jihyo exclaimed.

“Oh nice, it will be good to met new faces moreover I am bored with y’all faces” Jeongyeon while mocking her friends.

“oh really “Jihyo slapped her arm again. “sorry… sorry “Jeongyeon protecting herself.

“Oh , its 2pm already I have to go!!!” Jeongyeon said while standing quickly.

“Alright, don’t forget about tonight!” Jihyo while seeing her friend in rush.

Jeongyeon’s coach has asked Jeongyeon to meet him for discussing about her future plans. As Jeongyeon is a part of JYP High school basketball team, well not only a part she is the CAPTAIN! of JYP High school basketball team, coach want best for her if she still wants to peruse in this field.

YOO JEONGYEON

Yoo Jeongyeon, the most charming face in JYP High school. She is like the perfect student in every aspect. Her personality, her style, her down to earth behavior makes her the most lovable girl on the campus. Well she is the captain of her basketball team which makes her more attractive. Due to her leadership quality JYP High school is able to achieve many medals and awards in sports. Whenever she enters her school, all eyes are on her even girls drool while seeing her. Her alluring walk in short skirt with a loose shirt half in half out and tie hanging low makes her even more charming. As a matter of fact, other girls know that they still have their chance because Jeongyeon has been out when she was dating Tzuyu (aka the most beautiful girl after Nayeon). But unfortunately, they broke up. So Jeongyeon is single again!

As Jeongyeon was late she started running to her coach’s cabin. And suddenly….

“WHAT’S WRONG WITH EVERYONE TODAY!!!” someone shouted. Jeongyeon crashed into someone.

Jeongyeon immediately bent down to pick her books and when she got up, she saw a familiar face.

It was Nayeon. “Don’t you have eyes Jeongyeon?” Nayeon said sarcastically while grabbing her arms.

“Yes, I don’t have, but you have, right?” Jeongyeon answered with the same tone. “oh, you can’t see that’s why Tzuyu dumped you I guess” Nayeon replied with a bitter laugh.

Jeongyeon knew Nayeon was getting on her nerves but it’s completely useless to fight her. Before she could say something, Nayeon bumped her shoulder while passing Jeongyeon and left the hall.

“ HER!” Jeongyeon cursed in her heart. Just like a classic drama.

IM NAYEON

Well If Nayeon has to be define in one word then “MEAN” is the perfect word. Along with Jeongyeon, she is also the most popular girl on the campus. When she appears at school it’s like everybody just stop themselves and take a deep breath to just look at her flawless beauty. Nobody can beat her visuals. Every girl wishes to be like her. Every boy dream to be with her. Unfortunately, she is not interested in guys.  As she is the daughter of the richest man in Seoul, her dresses don’t repeat well that’s because she has her own stylist, her hair couldn't be more perfect because she has her own beauty salon in her house itself just for her. More over the director of the school is her uncle which gives her enough advantages to torture other students on campus. Apart from the tortures, she is actually smart. Her academics is no lie. She has received straight A’s and nothing else. His father may be the richest but he is also the strictest person when it comes to Nayeon’s studies. Along with studies her passion for music is something. She has been selected every year for the head of music club because nobody can’t stand her and her advantage obviously. She might be like the rich es but she isn't a BIMBO.

 

 Being most popular, Nayeon and Jeongyeon have some bad blood between them, that’s why its really hard for both of them to stand each other.