Studio Time! ~

Are we fated?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mino-yah, how's your album preparation going?" YG asked while looking thoroughly at the file on his hand.

"I supposed it's going quite smoothly for my side tracks; however, I still got to make some amendment for my title track. Thanks for asking, sajangnim. It means a lot to me. " Mino giggled as he responded as the thought of having a solo debut excites him.

It's true : He has completed the arrangement for the 11 side tracks which are set to be included in his first solo debut album but right now, he is  still struggling with his title song, Fiancé. Sajangnim once told him : "If you want to create music, make it an impactful one. Let other people see what you've got." With those words in mind, he always urges himself to come up with captivating melody and lyrics, in order to prove that he is an artist, not just an ordinary idol rapper.

"Ah I see. I asked you to come here because I thought you'd be free to help Teddy with Jennie's debut single. But it seems like you are busy so it's alright. " As YG spoke, he deliberately placed the file back to his table.

The content in the file was the details of YG Family's scheduled plan for its fellow artists : Nov - Jennie, Mino Dec - WINNER, iKON Jan - BLACKPINK, Lee Hi and the list goes on.

"Hold on sajangnim. Jennie will make her solo debut before me yet her single hasn't finished recording? Shouldn't she be shooting for album jacket already now that the date is drawing closer and closer?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter