Chapter 1

Seven Deadly Seas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

Looking out over the rippling blue, mysterious waters that lightly rocked our ship, I let my mind wander for once. It has been around 2 weeks since I have seen my gorgeous country. Tae did say that we were supposed to return home in a couple days' time. Our ship has been overburdened with the task of carrying all of our spoils and riches from our pillaging and general thievery. Little do the guys know, but once we make landfall, I'm planning on leaving the crew forever. As great as it is to be at sea with my friends that are closer than blood, I have been dreaming about settling down and finding a girl for myself. True, it is great finding girls to hook up with when we return to land to sell our goods, but I'm tired of these one-night stands and just want someone to love and have an actual connection with. The boys won't take this plan of mine lightly, so I'll have to sneak away and hope I can escape.

Looking back at the guys, I see Jimin at the wheel with RM arguing about something to do with which direction we need to go. Then there is Suga who is sound asleep on a pile of ropes drawing ever more irritated at Jin and Jhope fooling around with their swords. There is no doubt one day they will end up stabbing one another by accident.

I notice Taehyung is missing. I bet he is down below sleeping like he has been doing for the past couple of months ever since the accident. Nothing has been the same since then. I know the boys try and act like nothing has happened, just so we all don't lose our minds, but if you look at him you can see the devastation.

Taehyung has always been our captain and was always the leader of our little group even back when were just kids playing in our town. He has always been known to be bright, energetic, and caring to everyone on the boat. Once the accident happened though, it's like a switch flipped in his head and he became a monster. A monster lurking around the boat ready to bring destruction to anything or anyone that thinks about messing with his crew. You better not disobey or anger him. I'm pretty sure it would be better to walk the plank than deal with his wrath.

Being soothed by the repetitious rocking, I was shaken out of my thoughts when I looked on the horizon. A little white mark sticks out like a sore thumb on the dark shifty seas. As my eyes attempt to make the object come into focus, I notice it slowly starts to grow larger. Intrigued at what it might be, I search around to try and find a telescope. Seeing none are around me, I walk up to Namjoon and Jimin at the wheel to see in any of them have one.

"Hey, Namjoon-Ah. Do you happen to have a telescope on you"?

"Of course I do! Kook do you seriously not realize who you're talking to? You know I always carry one with me, even when we are on land"

"You're right. Sorry man, I must be out of it today."

"Here you go. You better not drop it overboard like Jhope did last time. These aren't cheap"

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be careful, unlike you." I retorted.

"You bastard! I don't break things that often" Namjoon says as he punches me in the shoulder.

I saunter off and go back down on the main deck. As I'm unfolding the telescope I look at the blimp on the horizon and see that the white has grown even closer. I bring the telescope up to my eye and study what is in front of me. It is a lone ship, and thankfully this isn't a military ship. It looks like just a small fishing or merchant ship with barely a crew. From the people that are on the top deck, it just looks like a man and a woman. I move the telescope to try and study who they are. The man looks to be the captain and looks middle age. My eye then moves to the woman. I'm quite intrigued. She looks like she is younger, and maybe even around my age.

Moving my gaze off of her, I try and study the ship more to try and decide if it might be worth trying to overtake and steal what they have. Looking at the side of the small ship I notice something painted in red near the bow. It reads "The Excellence". I step back dropping the telescope from my hands.

"JUNGKOOK!" Namjoon yells.

My head swivels in his direction, still in a daze.

"Huh?"

"Don't you dare break that!"

I nod my head to acknowledge what he just said, even though I wasn't paying attention and have no clue what he said. My head turns back to the shape on the seas in front of me.

Oh God.

This can't be....

This can't be happening.

Not now

I was so close to getting my freedom and starting a new life. If this is what I'm thinking it is, I might be stuck at sea for even longer.

Quickly I turn on my heels and book it up to Jimin and Namjoon. Once I reach them, they notice how frantic I am.

"Hey man, chill." Jimin said with an almost puzzled look on his face.

"Dude, what's going on?" Namjoon questions.

"Guys. It's the ship! I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter