JinJoo Drabble: What do you want me to say?

A Wizard's Tale Haven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Rest your head here, you look tired..”

 

Ahn Yujin gestured another girl who was reading her book as they sat on the couch on Yujin’s place. The tall girl could easily smell the fragrance of strawberries that envelopes each pink strand of the other girl’s hair, as she smiled and comfortably settled herself.

 

“Thanks, just tell me when it’s heavy,”

 

“Minjoo, It’s okay.” Yujin chuckled. She found it a bit silly for them to still have this kind of discussion regardless of dating for more than a year already.

 

“Why are you laughing?” Minjoo, Yujin’s girlfriend asked cutely, the confusion was vivid on her eyes.

 

“It’s just that, I find it strange that you’re still asking me about little things. You can do anything you want, you know.” Yujin stated as she runs her fingers on Minjoo’s hair.

 

“I just don’t want to be a burden.” Minjoo closed her book and looked at the blank TV screen. “I just want to make sure that my baby’s comfortable every time.” The pink haired girl added.

 

Minjoo lifted her head from Yujin’s shoulder and smiled cheekily teasing her puppy like girlfriend who flashed a smile and showing her deep dimple. The shorter girl poked it for a moment and went back to reading the book she was holding.

 

“You know what, sorry to bother you. But,”

 

Minjoo went back to listening, “Hmm?” She waited for Yuji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter