JinJoo; Thank you for your Existence.

A Wizard's Tale Haven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Bye  WIZ*ONEs!"

 

 

 


"See you!"

 

 

 

 


"Good night! I love you!"

 

 

 


Twelve girls said their goodnights and waved goodbyes as they finished their regular live stream for the fans. It was a tradition for them after debuting as a girl group, especially when a member celebrates her birthday.


Today was one of the most efforted live streams ever, together with a pink and purple motif for the balloons and other decorations, it was funny because it was somehow a mess at first but still, they were able to make it a success. It was always full of laughter and genuine smiles.

Plus, the person who's celebrating her birthday was a real-life angel anyway, and definitely, she appreciated every little thing inside the room where she was surprised by her members.

Minjoo looked around after assuring that the live broadcast has ended,

"Wow. Thanks, everyone. Although I somehow know you'd prepare something for me, I find it still, really surprising."

"Glad you liked it, Minjoo." Eunbi, the leader, smiled warmly at the celebrant. "Thanks to their efforts for blowing those balloons." She added as she looked at each of the members.

Minjoo looked at the balloons scattered at the room, in the corner, Wonyoung was busy taking a picture with it and she laughed at it.

Next was, the celebrant looked at each of her members, the smiles and the jokes will never get old. She thought every moment with these people will be treasured until the day comes.


She was thankful, way too much, and grateful. 


The random conversations and new topics continued as they started to eat Minjoo's cake, they all sat around the table, like a typical family that gives you warmth when eating together.


She was contented.


Everything was perfect, the evening was almost one.


But for some reason, after Minjoo glanced at one person, she felt uneasy all of a sudden.


It was Yujin being all quiet.


And Minjoo, even turning the world upside down, knows Yujin the best among the other members. 


Not only was she a roommate, but Yujin was someone who's special to her.


Moreover, Minjoo isn't sure on how to define that.

The taller girl was, of course, sitting maybe 7 seats away from her but she was used to it, it gave her another chance to steal glances. Yujin was acting normal like nothing's bothering her, but obviously, for Minjoo, she can't settle herself because she wanted to know what's going on her mind.


The chatters continued as the cake was being distributed.
Each of them started eating while a big puppy like person was on the end of the table, eating her cake quietly, but making sure that she reacts to every topic because she's avoiding unexpected questions from her older sisters.

 

 

"The fans must be getting crazy  because Sakura Unnie basically asked Minjoo out, not to mention live." Yena started teasing, and Minjoo laughed at it. She also saw how Sakura was getting shy all of a sudden.

 


"But don't forget how Chaeyeon said, 'No! No!'" Eunbi replied, imitating how Chaeyeon slightly protested from earlier's confession. The leader felt a light slap on the from the blondie.

 


"This is why I told you to start dating, the fans will just pair Sakura Unnie to anyone here." Chaewon rebutted as she laughs along with others as they actually agree on her opinion.

 


"Well, Minjoo really is pretty, also it's sometimes fun to tease the fans."

 

 


"Obviously, Kura Unnie, you're not teasing not only the fans but also a member." Yuri eyed Sakura and then looked at Chaeyeon who's eyes rolled as she heard her name. 

 

"Can you even give me a break?" Chaeyeon whined, "Plus, I doubt it's only me." The blondie implied something and Minjoo caught that, she suddenly looked at Yena who pressed her lips together. Trying her hardest not to spill anything.

 


Thankfully, Nako started a new topic and they diverted their discussion into it. 

 


While Minjoo continued to steal glances on a particular person.

 

After most likely an hour, they started to clean up and gathered their things.  Each one of them eventually went out of the room bringing the things they brought inside for the decorations.


At the end of the day, Minjoo still feels oddly unsettled because her roommate is in a weird silence this day.

That's why what she did was, she waited for all of the members to go out of the area and waited for Yujin who was assigned to remove the balloons that they had to hang on the whiteboard.

 


"Minjoo, just turn off the lights and go back alright? " Minjoo heard Eunbi slightly yelled to her and went ahead. 

 

As soon as Minjoo saw no one inside the room but Yujin, she slowly approached the younger who was still busy removing other designs for her birthday. 

 

On the other hand, Yujin was able to remove everything, aside from the scene earlier that she witnessed on her own.

 

She didn't know why her mood suddenly fell down after hearing her members' messages for Minjoo.

 


Well, not all, but rather after hearing Sakura's message made Yujin a little moody. She knew that she doesn't have any rights to complain at a joke. 

 

Though it was a play, it somehow hit Yujin's little insecurity when it comes to Minjoo. 

 

She was the first to give her crush a message and also the one who was able to sit on her lap before other members did. 

 

Well, it was a tradition that's why Yujin had the courage to do so, and she's lucky that her members won't think of something strange because she does that to others too. 

 


However, Yujin was quite irritated at herself for feeling such a petty feeling. She couldn't hide it and that's the problem. 

 

It was her, having a hard time managing her feelings towards another person who's none other than Kim Minjoo.

 


Thankfully for the tall girl, it's already time to go home and she can just sleep it away.

 

Therefore, she focused on removing the adhesives on the board.

 


Little did she know, footsteps can be heard going near her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Yujin..." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yujin looked at the person, of course, that voice belonged to her, Minjoo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Oh, Unnie." Yujin smiled to hide her mood, "Hope you had fun today."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Yujin uttered a few words passively without looking at Minjoo. She had to make sure that she won't spill any impulsive feelings she's having. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you okay?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


She could hear Minjoo ask, of course, she is. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Yujin was sure, "Of course, I am, what made you think so?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Well, it's weird to see you're being all quiet all of a sudden.." Minjoo commented carefully. She knew that Yujin isn't a good liar.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Oh, I'm just tired Unnie."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"That's a first, Yujinnie." Minjoo smiled, "I didn't know you're getting tired."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter