JinJoo: A private mail

A Wizard's Tale Haven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Tap.


Tap.


Tap.

 

 


"Okay! There you go!" 

 

 


 
Ahn Yujin smiled on her own after sending a private mail—which can be subscribed into by fans who'd always want to know what she was doing. 

 

The puppy-like girl was happy, she knew that it's a better way to communicate more with those people who love her. Of course, looking at the other members too, it seems that they're enjoying it. Thanks to her Sakura Unnie, she was able to get tips on what to caption her pictures. 

 

"What did you send this time?" Yena asked as she lurked inside their room, getting a bottle of lotion from Yujin's beauty products in the corner.

 

 

"It was just a picture of me from the Tteokbokki place we went to." The taller girl threw her phone on her bed. "Today's tiring." She stated as she stretches her long limbs. 

 

 

"Then you should rest now, don't stay up too late." Yena was busy applying lotion on her legs. But after, she placed back the lotion and went outside to her original room, tapping Yujin as her way of saying 'good night'.

Yujin was left alone inside the room. The particular presence she was waiting to show up wasn't at the top bunk of the bed yet.

 

 

"I wonder where is she," She pouted at herself and heaved a sigh.

 

 

It was a tiring day for all of them, after a bunch of photo shoots and recordings back in Japan, this is the only time she'll get proper sleep.

Yujin should feel fortunate about the opportunity of resting for a long time, but she can't get the right comfortable position—just yet.

She rolled on her bed, adjusting herself to get a better mood for sleeping, however, she keeps on failing.

Because Yujin knew why she can't sleep yet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Minjoo wasn't in the room, she wasn't with her.

 

 


"Where is she?" 

 

 


A groan can be heard from the sixteen-year old girl. It's somehow hard for her to accept the fact that she can't sleep without Minjoo being near her anymore.

 

Suddenly, she heard a beep on her phone in which Yujin jolted up immediately because of the notification tone.

 

She quickly grabbed her phone again, after seeing the information on her lock screen, she tried to calm herself first.

 

Yujin pressed her lips together and used her finger to swipe the lock screen of her device. Her eyebrows are drawing in curiosity and excitement as well.

 

After unlocking, she was quickly lead into the application that she just used earlier.


The IZ*ONE PRIVATE MAIL.

 

Yujin quickly dragged her finger to the unopened email.

 

 

 


"From: Minjoo

To: Yujin

You've done great today! We're going to have more fun tomorrow. For now, Min-night!"

 

 

 


Yujin read the email, as she scrolled down more on her phone, showing a picture of none other than, the missing person in the room, Minjoo.

The young girl gasped a little, trying to suppress the sudden giddiness she felt after seeing the picture.


Minjoo was wearing a top that was similar to her outfit earlier in the airport. 


She remembered that it was a gift from a fan, but she couldn't stop smiling about it, even though she knew it's quite shallow to feel something this way.

 

The puppy couldn't help but scrunch her face, feeling a little irritated on her self because she was too whipped on her pretty unnie.

 

It's been a long time since she harbored a crush on the other girl. But of course, no one knew, she only kept it to herself because that's the way she is. 

But sometimes, Yujin can't avoid overthinking about how obvious it is. Whenever Minjoo would try to do skinship with her in public, she can't bear it because she was having too many feelings about it.

 

It's making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter