Comfort

Comfort
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie heaved a sigh as she leaned her tired body on the van’s seat. She just finished having a fan event after making her first comeback stage on Inkigayo. Now she’s scrolling through her social media while waiting for her manager. She smiled and sometimes ‘aww’-ed at her fans and friends’ comments on her stage. Until she accidentally read the hate comment, she frowned sadly. She knows everyone who loves her kept telling her to ignore the hateful comments, but she couldn’t help to read them because they were sometimes so many.

She usually shrugged them off, but maybe because of her tired body and being alone without her emembers now she felt so weak that she’s about to cry. She threw her phone to the seat next to her and covered her crying face with both of her hands.

“SURP—hey, what happened? Why are you crying?”

A guy who wore hoodie and cap with hands holding a bouquet of roses who was going to make a surprise for her girlfriend, got surprised instead seeing his girlfriend in a crying state. He immediately put down the flower and hopped into the van. The crying girl looked up and widened her eyes seeing him now sitting in front of her.

“Jongin Oppa,” she called hoarsely as she hugged the male idol tightly and buried her face on his shoulder.

Jongin’s heart breaking into pieces when he saw his girlfriend’s crying face. He returned the hug tightly and rubbed her back to comfort her. After awhile, finally Jennie stopped crying but she didn’t want to let go of their hug.

“Hey, babe, what happened?” he asked concernly. “You’re supposed to be happy today, what made you crying like this?”

“T-the hate comments.”

Jongin sighed. He knew his girlfriend got a lot of hateful comments in almost everything she does. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter