~22h. 68 episodes of 15-20 minutes. First draft 100% written. Slowly adapted in photo-drama.
It's unofficial Season 2 of MBC drama W two worlds (더블유), by screenwriter Song Jae-Jung (송재정).
This script as been registered to international copyright protection, Berne convention.
Two years after "W", two more manhwas become alive.
Kang Chul and his loved ones face unknown phenomena.
An unexpected threat beyond imagination awakens.
- Activate the "night mode" to remove the white stripes on the sides.
- Be patient when opening a chapter because even optimized, the loading time can be long.
- If some images are not loaded correctly, refresh the page (F5).
- Take the time to look at the images of dialogue, that's where the emotion comes from.
- Do not scroll the page too fast to avoid being spoilt by large images.
|-||How.... How did I get here?!|
|-||I am... I'm in a photo-drama?!!|
That's what is this famous photo-drama, whose author is harping on our ears.
|-||It's really amazing! It looks so real!|
It makes me feel like I'm watching a drama on TV.
|-||More than that, sweetheart, I feel the magic of "W" being reborn...|
|-||Hyung, don't tell me we're going to suffer this damn curse again?!!!|
- Allows you to comment on individual episodes.
- Has the most recent updates, not yet reported on asianfanfics.
- Several articles about the project's development.