Archery

Girlfriend

 

Sana’s POV

Aigoo, Tzuyu is so cute! I hope I can become closer to her. I randomly started making a list of things I like about Tzuyu.

Her shyness, it’s adorable. Her honesty. Her visuals. Her smile. 

Before I knew it I was in front of the Drama room door. I went into the classroom and took my seat. The teacher took roll and told us our assignment. Everyone set to work on the project. I was partnered up with Mina, Mina came up to me.

  “Sana Unnie.” She said.

  “Yes Mina?” I questioned.

  “You like the new student, don’t you?”

  “No, I don’t.” I said, ‘a complete lie’.

  “Not even as a friend.” Mina smirked.

  “I like her as friend sure. But I’m not really that close to her yet.” I said, smiling slightly at the thought of being closer to the Taiwanese girl. 

“Unnie...you’re so obvious sometimes..” Mina sighed.

“Is it really that obvious?” I asked.

“Yeah, I know you too well. You only act like this when you have a crush, though I fear this may be worse.” Mina said. 

“Yah!” I said hitting the younger’s shoulder, “It’s only slightly! It’s not that bad yet!” 

“Miss. Minatozaki, Miss. Myoui, I would recommend getting back to working on your project before you get detention.” The teacher, Mr. Hwang said.

  “Y..yes...mianhae..” Mina and I muttered before going back to working on our project. 


 

  Tzuyu’s POV

 

This school is nice, it’s better than my school in Taiwan, I like it here. I will admit something, Sana Unnie is...interesting… she’s kind, extremely clumsy which I heard from Momo Unnie, when she smiles she resembles a shiba inu which is ador- wait...no...let me stop there...Anyway, Sana Unnie is a good friend to have. Though about this school...I wonder if there are any clubs.

“Hey Momo Unnie.” I called for the older.

“Yea Tzuyu?” Momo questioned, “Did you need something?”
“Are there any clubs?”
“Yes there are! There are tons! Were you wanting to join one?” Momo said. 

“Yes, but only a specific club.” I said.

“What club are you looking for?”
“Archery.” I replied.

“Ah, as a matter of fact we do have an archery club, they haven’t started up yet since they’re waiting for more members and because it’s so early in the year. If you wanted to join I’m sure they would let you, though you’d probably have to try out.” Momo said. 

“Ok, thank you Unnie.” I said going back to designing my project. 

“Of course Tzuyu. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.” Momo said returning to her project. 

 

*Lunch*

  3rd

 

Tzuyu walked down the halls towards the cafeteria with Momo. They met up with Sana and Mina. 

“Tzuyu, are you going to join us for lunch?” Sana asked.

“Yeah, I might as well. Not really anywhere else for me to go.” Tzuyu shrugged. 

“Ok then, let’s go!” Momo said. They all went into the cafeteria and sat down. 

“So, Tzuyu. How long have you been living in Korea?” Sana questioned.

“About 2 months now.” Tzuyu replied. 

“Ah, how was your life in Taiwan?” Mina asked.

“Taiwan is nice. I miss it, but I’ll be able to visit again soon.” Tzuyu said. “Also, Momo Unnie, do you know who the president of the archery club is?”
“Yes I do, it’s Bae Joohyun.” Momo said.

“Archery!? You do archery!?” Sana asked.

“Yeah, I did archery back in Taiwan. My mother said I was amazing, she said that if there was an archery club here to do it, so I am.” Tzuyu explained. 

“I’ll talk to Joohyun and see if you can join.” Momo said.

“Thank you Unnie.” Tzuyu thanked Momo.

 

*After School*

Tzuyu’s POV

I walked down the halls with Momo Unnie into the archery club room. In the room, there were 5 people, 2 were practicing and the other three were talking. 

“Ah, Momo, hi.” One of them said.

“Hi Joohyun.” Momo greeted. “This is Chou Tzuyu, she wants to join the club.”
“Hello Tzuyu, nice to meet you. I’m Bae Joohyun, the leader of the archery club.” Joohyun introduced herself. “Tzuyu, why don’t you go and show me what you’re capable of.”
“Alright.” I said. I grabbed a bow and 4 arrows, I shot once, 10, I shot twice, 10, 3rd shot, 9, 4th shot, 10. 

“Wow...you’re good.” Joohyun said. “You’re in.” She said. 

“Thank you Joohyun Unnie.” I said. 

“The club meetings are after school on Tuesdays and Thursdays, at least show up once a week.” Joohyun informed me. I nodded, I thanked her again and Momo and I left for the day.