The meeting

Girlfriend

 

 

Sana walked down the halls to her first period class. She took a seat at the back of the room like usual.

“Good morning students” The teacher Ms. Kim greeted the class

“Good morning Ms. Kim” Everyone replied

“Today we have a new student joining us, come up here Tzuyu” Ms. Kim announced. A tall black haired girl came up to the front of the class.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Chou Tzuyu, I came here from Taiwan. Please take care of me” Tzuyu introduced herself.

“Tzuyu, go have a seat next to Sana” Ms. Kim told Tzuyu. Tzuyu walked to Sana’s desk and sat by her.

“Hello, I’m Chou Tzuyu” Tzuyu greeted Sana

“Hi, I’m Minatozaki Sana” Sana greeted back.

“Students, your assignment is pages 1 to 10 of your history books.” Ms. Kim told them. Tzuyu opened the book and stared at page confusedly.

“Umm...Sana, could you please help me to understand the lesson?” Tzuyu asked shyly

“Of course Tzuyu!” Sana replied as she told Tzuyu about the lesson. The younger nodded as she started to understand. The bell rung signaling that class was over. Sana got her stuff together and was about leave but Tzuyu stopped her.

“Thank you for helping me, Sana Unnie” Tzuyu thanked Sana.

“You’re welcome Tzuyu-ah!” Sana responded, “Oh, Tzuyu”

“Yeah?” Tzuyu questioned

“What’s your next class?” The older of the two asked

“Hmm...science” The younger answered

“Looks like we have the same class then” Sana told her.

“Oh, ok” Tzuyu said

“Let’s go Tzuyu-ah” Sana said as she practically dragged the Taiwanese to science. Tzuyu followed Sana into the class and sat down next to her. Two other students sat next to Sana.

“Hi Sana” Mina and Momo greeted

“Hi” Sana replied, “Tzuyu, this is Mina and Momo”

“Annyeonghaseyo” Tzuyu greeted the other two Japanese girls

“Hi!” They responded

“Alright, good morning class” Mr. Lee greeted

“Good morning” The class responded.

“Alright, for this week we will be making bridges out of toothpicks” Mr. Lee announced, the class got excited. “I’m going to pair you up so if you’ll be patient for a moment while I do so” Mr. Lee said.

“Yes” The class said

“Ok, Im Nayeon and Yoo Jeongyeon, Kim Dahyun and Son Chaeyoung, Myoui Mina Hirai Momo and Minatozaki Sana, Park Jihyo and Chou Tzuyu” Mr. Lee paired. Tzuyu got up and went over to the girl named Jihyo.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Chou Tzuyu” Tzuyu greeted

“Yeoboseyo! I’m Park Jihyo, I hope we’ll get along well” Jihyo greeted back. Tzuyu went to go get the supplies. “You’re new here, aren’t you Tzuyu?” It wasn’t a question but a statement

“Yeah” Tzuyu said nervously

“Where are you from?” Jihyo asked while building.

“Taiwan” Tzuyu said helping the older

“Ah, another foreigner” Jihyo said, Tzuyu looked at her confused. Jihyo looked over at Sana, Mina and Momo. “Momo, Sana and Mina are Japanese.”Jihyo informed

“Ohh” Tzuyu mumbled. Tzuyu and Jihyo went back to building the bridge. Sana looked over at Tzuyu. She didn’t realize she was staring for so long until Mina brought her back to reality.
“Yah, Sana-chan” Mina said, “You’re staring”

“O..oh” Sana said a faint blush becoming visible on her cheeks. Momo patted Sana’s back.

“Come on Sana, let’s get back to work” Momo said. Sana nodded and went back to helping the other two Japanese. By the time the bell rang Jihyo and Tzuyu had made a lot of progress and would probably be able to complete it in 3 days.

“We did good Tzuyu-ah!” Jihyo stated

“Y..yeah, we did” Tzuyu replied.

“Well, see you around” Jihyo said as she left.

“Tzuyu-ah!” Sana called as she put a hand on Tzuyu’s shoulder.

“Hi Unnie” Tzuyu responded

“What’s your next class?” Sana asked

“Tech” Tzuyu answered

“Oh” Sana sighed

“What do you have?” Tzuyu questioned

“Drama” Sana replied

“Oh” Tzuyu muttered

“You have your next class with Momo so you should be fine” Sana said

“Ok” Tzuyu said

“Well, I’ll see you later Tzuyu” Sana said as she squeezed Tzuyu’s arm and left.

“See ya, Sana Unnie” Tzuyu said.

 

 

A/N: so I've actually had this chapter for more than a week but have been busy working on a different story which I will upload at a later date. I'm sorry for the wait. if you could please answer the poll at the bottom that would be greatly appreciated, it's for the new story I'm working on called "A Future Untold".