I. Chapter

Be more careful!

Okay, I won't make it in one go because I saw that you want it ♥ Here you go!

Enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun’s POV

I was so bored, I looked at the professor who was saying saying by the blackboard. It seems to me, she will be there for another hour... Well, unfortunately... we have double lessons behind us... two hours... Yeah, if it was at least a history, a biology or a chemistry, but it's a math! I won’t make it! I can‘t! She didn‘t even give us a break, she is one of the old ones! I supported my head with my hand and watched her. With great interest... rather the opposite! I don‘t care how I could in the hell put all of these millions numbers and definitions into my head?

It's probably not a million, but it just doesn‘t work, it's a madness for my own person. Somebody cupped my hand when I mumbled unhappily and nearly fell, but I was fortunate enough awake to stop my neck... but I had a good reaction when I looked at that stupid boy next to me. Well, Lee Jinki was not a stupid boy... It was a couple of months older boy than me who was incredibly makind me mad, but he taught me the math I was really lazy during classes.

"What is it?" I blinked.

"Watch out... I won’t explain it to you for hours then..." He rolled his eyes when I snorted but did puppy eyes.

"You couldn‘t have a more gifted pupil... there are worse cases," I said, leaning my head to one side smiling like an innocent angel.

"You're terrible," he grinned when I smiled innocently.

"I know..." I grinned, but looked at...

"Mr. Kim doesn‘t have to write notes from the blackboard? He doesn‘t have to listen?!" Professor Park wasn‘t standing by the blackboard, but right at our desk and looking at me and my... paper that served all the years as a math exercise book.

No, those papers were much more, but I burnt them in the stove!

"Eh... Professor, I'm sorry, but I can‘t concentrate when I have to write and listen to you... I always listen to you and then I describe it from my friend... so I sit with Jinki because he is very good at Math and he helps me!" I smiled and put on the puppy’s eyes.

"Mr. Lee is sure quickly to take examples and describe everything and listen to it, so I don‘t see why you couldn‘t do it too..." The professor frowned.

"Because... we're different and I just don‘t make it… I always missed..." I sighed and shrugged.

"You don’t catch the lesson... so you know what? Get up and go to the blackboard to show us how much you listened to today!" She nodded and pointed at the blackboard, where there were a few examples... not calculated...

I bit my lip and tilted my eye to Jinki, but that witch gave my papers on Jinki’s book.

"Go!" She almost screamed at me and the blood in my veins stiffened at that moment.

Stinging... wounds... screaming... wounds... pain... I shuddered, but suddenly someone knocked. My salvation! The professor looked away from me and looked at the door.

"Come in?" She spoke when three guys came in... two blondes and a white-haired... he was the highest. Everyone bowed.

"Professor, the Director sends us, we have to give out every important statement and announce that in ten minutes there is a meeting in the school hall, where an important forum and a meeting with the cops will take place..." breathed out one of that blonde boys.

"Okay..." The professor nodded and looked into my eyes.

"Mr. Kim, I'll make an exam with you next time... you won‘t be out of it," she told me.

"I don‘t even expect you to forget about it..." I answered and I had to stop myself before I would say that she remembers the first world war!

No, Napoleon‘s Wars! I was a little frightened by the fact that she should be two hundred years old, but so... maybe she is a werewolf! Yeah! I don‘t know where I'm going for these ideas, but I was really happy that I didn’t have to go to the black board and till next lesson Jinki will teach me it because this math lesson is the last of this week… so! Off! No F! No beating! And... no, Jongie, I'm silent... I blinked quickly and looked at the blonde... sweet as a caramel... like a pocky... he carried in our line and gave everyone to the desk two papers. I could really keep his eyes on him! When those eyes met... our eyes… So brown... so beautiful... I'll look at him more and I would melt soon!

"Uhm... hello..." The blonde smiled nervously, making me uncomfortable!

So sweet voice! I flinched slightly.

"Hello..." I grinned and took the paper from him when I had to cough and lower my head.

I'm probably going to compete with tomatoes, but it was his mistake! He then went on, when Jinki hit softly my shoulder. For the second time!

"What?" I blinked and looked at him.

"You looked at him as if he was a sweet and juicy cookie," he grinned.

"Ahn... when he looks like... don‘t say that he doesn‘t look like that..." I stuck his elbow and looked at the blonde, who was getting slowly out from the classroom, but then I turned back and put my stuff in my bag and looked at the flyer.

"Bullying, cyberbullying ... CCTV... order in dressing rooms... it's nothing new..." I breathed out, but Jinki took the paper and rolled it to the second page when I noticed that he was reading the second page again.

"What is? Is there anything more interesting?" I whimpered but began to read.

"You count on it..." Jinki nodded.

"We are cautioning and encouraging students to keep themselves by a crowd on the way out of the school trying to use the least known places and the aisles... What?" I stared at this, but the three guys left.

"I don‘t know, but it will be explained to us..." Jinki nodded.

"Collect your things and go to the school's alley, quietly!" told the teacher, piercing me with her eyes,

yeah, I packed earlier.

I had an innocent glance, but Jinki was holding me by the hand and quickly led away.

"Look, who were that three boys?" I looked at Jinki and threw my bag over my shoulder.

"Don‘t you know the white-haired Minho? He's like you! Idol of this school... are you an idol and you don‘t know others?" The rabbit laughed and hit my back.

"Mhm... no... I forget that I'm an idol, sorry," I laughed and shrugged.

"They're coming for a year below... these two are his buddies, Kibum and Taemin... that's a terrible kitten, isn‘t he? You were still looking at him!" Jinki grinned, shaking his eyebrows up and down, grinning at me and starting to sing a romantic song.

"Lee Jinki... and at all... didn‘t you look at that diva? Kibum?" I grinned at this time when he literally blushed, cleared his throat and looked at the other side.

"How do you know?" He asked, looking in my eyes.

"Last lunchtime you watched him all the time!" I laughed at him and stuck my tongue at him as well, when he frowned and hit my shoulder.

"This is the third time today!" I hit his shoulder when we just entered the hall.

"Yeah... you deserve it..." Jinki nodded.

We're a bit behind... we were the last one, and there were two last seats... and... you don‘t want to know next to whom! My heart exploded when Jinki looked at me and shrugged his eyebrows when I wanted to slap him, but he broke into the third row on the stairs, when I burned Xiumina's gaze upstairs that he didn‘t hold his seat, but I came to him...

"Hi ... can we sit down?" I smiled most courageously, as I probably could do on of my best smiles... and that there was little counting of my smiles!

 

Taemin’s POV

I looked at the papers in my hands.

"Why am I supposed to go with you, too?" I asked uncertainly, looking at the two.

"But Minnie, you don‘t have to talk... I do not even know why I'm going too..." Kibum shrugged and looked at the white-haired boy.

"Because I wanted you to come with me, you know what an annoying kitten is such Dongjun?" He smiled.

"No... sorry... but you are the idol of this school! And you chose me..." I remarked and gasped.

"Because in the classroom where we go is Jonghyun... and you didn‘t talk about him for the last time?" He smiled at me and blinked innocently.

I stiffened and looked up.

"W-what?! And why didn‘t you say that before?" I stumbled.

"Cause you wouldn‘t go with me... in addition... we left them at last place,“ he smiled and winked.

"What Woohyun said to me, they have a double lesson of math now," Kibum grinned.

"Poor... so Minnie, a sweet smile," Minho grinned, but he knocked when we heard a shout from inside.

"That I went into it..." I muttered when the two of them smiled at me.

"Come in?"

Well, it was coming, so I couldn’t just run away. We walked in when we bowed. I wasn’t going to talk!

"Professor, the Director sends us, we have to give out every important statement and announce that in ten minutes there is a meeting in the school hall, where an important forum and a meeting with the cops will take place..." Kibum breathed out.

I noticed the professor who stood… next to him!

"Okay..." The professor nodded and looked into blonde‘s eyes.

"Mr. Kim, I'll make an exam with you next time... you won‘t be out of it," she told him.

Is he troublemaker? I blinked my eyes in surprise, but bit my lip from inside.

"I don‘t even expect you to forget about it..." the blonde responded… he is serious….

I blinked quickly and looked at the ground and at the Kibum with Minho who were standing next to me.

Minho nodded and went to the line by the window when Kibum went in the middle, and I... I went to the door... I felt his gaze... I saw him. I had a gentle smile and gave a statement from the directo to students. Soon I was next to him. Him and the brown-haired... I think Kibummie once talked about him... but I didn‘t remember a name... He was looking at me and I looked at his eyes at one point. I literally thought I was lost in them. He had a big, brown, puppy’s eyes and I didn‘t know how to specify them, otherwise it wasn‘t even possible! They were enormously beautiful, I'll say that!

"Uhm... hello..." I smiled nervously… so close to him!

I noticed how he flinched slightly.

"Hello..." he grinned and took the paper from me when he cleared his throat and lowered his head.

I blinked when I saw... he blushed? Or did it just seem to me? I'd rather go on. We brought papers to boys and went out of class.

"I saw that you got a point!“ Minho laughed and patted my shoulder.

"Uhm... maybe... no..." I shook my head.

"Well, you made him confused... it was unfortunate for everyone... Baekhyun from the sub-class went to him with confession and now Chanyeol heals his wounds because Jjong simply kicked him off… he's an impregnable fortress," he smiled and walked into the school hall where it was already fulfilled.

"Seriously?" I blinked in surprise.

"I remember it too!" Kibum blinked, nodded and pointed his chin toward a boy with big ears who was hugging a smaller brown-haired boy.

 Indeed, it looked like a pile of misery, but with Chan he was probably happier. So I can‘t have a chance to get Jonghyun... The guys sat in the third row upstairs and I stretched. It really was getting fullfilled, but it didn‘t start. It was obviously the time and at one point they came in. They looked around and then walked up the stairs. I'm sure someone's holding them seats upstairs... I breathed and looked beneath myself when I pulled out the table and put my hands on it when I shook my head.

"Hi... can we sit down?" There was such a wonderful voice suddenly and I looked at the blonde with brownhaired one.

He smiled so cutely that I thought I might get diabetes from him!

"H-hey, all right..." I nodded and smiled.

"Thank you," he winked and sat down with the brown-haired boy who had just pulled out the table and put on it a box.

"Seriously? Lee?!" Jjong looked.

"When... I'm already hungry..." He groaned uncomfortably and opened the box in which he had... a chicken?!

Jonghyun rolled his eyes, chuckled and pulled out his table, made his head comfortable in his palms and looked at me and the boys who looked at the brown-haired boy in surprise.

"It's normal for him... a chicken maniac," he grinned when the brown-haired pushed him, but before we could say anything to the boys, the headmaster asked us to be quiet and presented us with a policeman who is in charge of the talk.

I didn‘t really take care about him I had lot of work with my own thoughts and thoughts around Hyunnie… and… he was so close to me! The boys beside me were even on their phones and were passing through all the social networks. I could also use it...

"And now the more important point to attract those who now serve over the Internet..." The policeman said when Minho and Kibum literally quietly put their phones into their pockets and looked ahead.

I had to grin at it, but I looked at the cop.

"In the past week, a lot of young girls and boys have been attacked in the underground and in the remote alleys... pay attention and don’t go anywhere alone… these people were always robbed and dragged to places where no one would heard them when they were subsequently ually abused. The perpetrator is still on the run, we appeal to you... stay in larger groups, inform the parents... if you see someone suspicious, try to avoid him... alert the police... Unfortunately one victim is from this school... Watch out yourself... " Man said it very seriously when whole school hall made one sound of disgusting.

I blinked and looked at Minho and Kibum. They both are fine, but I went alone... Well, but so many people are running with me! I got back into the thoughts that I began to perceive when Kibum pushed me.

"Taeminnie, lunch! Don’t dream and let’s go!" He laughed when I noticed that they, Jjong and his friend, weren‘t there... they would even be waiting for you to get out?!

I sighed, but went into the dining room when we left things in the cloakroom. Today, for lunch, were fried noodles, vegetables and chicken! We took the trays, plates, drinks and chopsticks when we went to settle. But there wasn‘t much free tables now! I looked around and walked alongside Kibum and Minho who asked for a free table.

Well... most of our fellow classmates said no and we have in our little group Minho! An Idol! Oh, God... they could just keep quiet and be more kind.

"A free place? For you three? Sure!" The voice laughed as I burst with surprise and looked at the table where the laughter and the warm and sweet voice came from...

"We're lucky," the blonde smiled as I blinked quickly.

"Uhm... that... yeah." I nodded and sat opposite him when I had no choice!

But... I don‘t mind... it just made me embarrassed!