Chapter 17: Boys' Night Out (Part 2)

A K-Pop Utopia (A Black Kitty Series, Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sam's P.O.V

I had the TV remote control in my hand, changing the channels, when I heard Zoey whining over her phone. I don't know what was up with her now. If she wasn't admiring any Korean guys on her phone and crying over them because she would never be their girlfriend, then I don't know what she could be whining about.

"Can you please stop doing that?" I asked, turning to look at her. "You sound like a puppy, you know?"

"Are you seeing this right now?" Zoey asked.

I rolled my eyes. She completely ignored my statement. I shook my head and went back to looking at the TV and changing the channels.

"So, not fair," Zoey continued to complain.

"What now?" I asked as I looked at her.

Zoey looked at me and I saw her cheeks blush.

"What's up, Zoey? You've been complaining about who knows what for hours now."

"It's nothing. Just ignore me." She went back to looking at her phone.

"It's hard to do so when you're talking like that."

"Sorry."

I went back to tapping at the remote control when I finally found myself at the sports channel. I noticed the news sports man was now focused on baseball. I got a little interested when I heard the baseball teams, Lotte Giants and LG Twins.

"Oh, looks like LG Twins won," I said.

Zoey now looked up at the screen. For some reason that I can't explain, she gasped.

"What now?" I asked again.

She looked at me and at the same time pointed her finger towards the TV. "Those are the same teams EXO and the boys went to watch, right?" she asked.

"Ummm, ya," I said shrugging my shoulders. "What's the problem?"

Zoey went back to looking at her phone and she let out a cry. I wanted to be shocked but instead, I raised an eyebrow.

I finally decided to take her phone and when I did, she didn't fight to take it back. She was still crying. I shook my head. She was dramatic for sure.

I looked at her phone and I saw she was on Instagram. She was looking at photos of EXO and my two brothers at the baseball game, some with their fans. There were plenty of photos of them. Now I realised what she was up to this entire time.

"Seriously? Even when you're here, you still want to feel like you're with them, don't you?" I asked.

"What do you think?" Zoey lifted her legs up on the couch and folded her arms. She looked like a child.

I smiled and handed her back her phone. I went on to change the channel until I found the one I was looking for.

"I wonder what's taking Christine and Lee so long," I said. "The movie is about to start."

All of the sudden, Collins came in the lounge.

"I heard a puppy just now," said Collins. "I thought the noise came from here."

I looked up at Collins and so did Zoey. I laughed.

"What's so funny?" Collins asked.

"There is no puppy, Collins," I said. "It's Zoey that sounded like a puppy a while ago."

Collins gave Zoey a questioning look. "Really?"

"Ya, it was me," said Zoey. "Sorry if I disturbed you." She quickly went back to looking at her phone.

"Let me guess, she's on some social media app looking at pictures of EXO, Mike and Daniel, right?"

"Right," she answered instead.

Collins shook his head. "Typical."

"Are you still working?" I asked him.

"No, I was just trying to relax for a little bit. I've had a long day."

"The night's still young, why don't you join us for a movie? Lee and Christine have gone to fetch some popcorn from the kitchen downstairs."

"Really?" Collins had an eyebrow raised. "Why bother the cooks downstairs for popcorn?"

I chuckled and at the same time gave a shrug. I also thought it was way out of proportion. Let's just see if they manage to pull it off. Which hopefully, they will.

"So, what movie are you watching?" Collins asked, looking at the TV screen. "I hope it's not one of those Korean romantic movies."

"No, as a matter of fact, it's one of TOP's action movies," I said.

"That's interesting. I might just join you. That's if Zoey doesn't mind."

"Oh my goodness!" Zoey exclaimed still looking at her phone. "These guys even went out for pizza and had twenty large sized pizzas!"

"She won't mind," I said giving Collins a smile.

Just as Collins joined us on the couch, sitting right next to me, there came a sound from the elevator and Christine and Lee appeared in the lounge with two large silver bowls of popcorn. They each carried a bowl.

"Wow, you really did pull it off," I said.

"Yep, it really wasn't that hard to begin with," said Lee.

"You're joining us for the movie, Collins?" Christine asked.

"Ya, why not? At least it's an action movie," said Collins.

Lee and Christine soon joined us on the couch. There were a only a few minutes left till the movie started.

"I think you should put that phone away, Zoey," I said. "The movie is about to start."

"Wait a minute," said Zoey still staring at her phone and this time she looked really alert.

"What now?" Christine asked.

"These boys are up to something. It's like they had some bet."

"So?" Lee asked.

"Mike just posted something on Twitter and it looks like they are about to do something crazy."

"And what should we do about it?" I asked. "They are having fun as usual. I don't think we have to interfere."

"But aren't you worried? I mean, they can be up to something."

"Of course they are, Zoey. So what if they placed a bet? We can't do anything now. Let them have fun. They are boys after all."

"I agree," said Collins. "Let them have a wild time for a change. Every guy needs that once in a while."

"Well, I seriously think I should keep an eye on them on social media," said Zoey.

I grabbed her phone from her hands and when she tried to get it back, I passed it over to Collins who passed it on to Lee. She quickly switched it off and handed it over to Christine who put it aside.

"Why did you do that for?" Zoey asked.

"You're only trying to see what the boys are up to because you want to see EXO," I said. "And for goodness sake, we all planned to watch this movie together, so sit back and relax."

"Fine. I guess you're right."

I smiled at her as the movie started and Lee passed me the bowl of popcorn. Zoey was taking this a little too far. I should be the worried one because my brothers were out there and I had no clue of what's going on. But I wasn't going to ruin their night knowing that they were just having fun.

I just hope that whatever they are up to wouldn't get them into trouble. Which I know they won't.

But it was pretty obvious that they were up to something really ridiculous right now.

***

Mike's P.O.V

"Are you going to tell us what's in those shopping bags?" Chanyeol asked as he looked back at us from the front seat.

"No," said Daniel. "You will have to wait till later."

"I just can't wait to see your place though," I said excitedly. I felt like a little boy going to Disney Land.

"We're going to have so much fun," said Suho.

"And at least you get to play out what we have for you since you lost the bet," said Baekhyun.

"You don't have to remind us," said Kai in the backseat.

I couldn't help but smile. I had a peek in the bag that laid on my lap and my smile soon turned into a grin.

After we had pizza, we went to the mall. Daniel, Chen, Lay and I went to buy the stuff for the bet while the others went around window shopping. I told the others to keep Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun and Suho distracted so that they wouldn't see which shop we had gone to to buy what we needed.

We soon found ourselves in front of a two floored luxurious villa. The place was amazing and as soon as the car parked in front of the house, Daniel and I quickly got out of the car since we were closer to the door.

"Wow," said Daniel as he looked at the building in front of them.

"You like the place?" Sehun asked.

"Like it? It's totally legit."

"If Sam were here, she would have totally fallen in love with it," I said. "This place is awesome."

"You think so?" Xiumin asked as he jumped out of the car.

"Totally," said Daniel. "Sam has always liked such houses. A villa, especially."

The place was magnificent. Not only would Sam like it, the others would too. Daniel and I went round the villa looking at the yard. Though it wasn't a large yard, it was just right. At the back was a swimming pool. There was a patio and glass doors that led the way back in the house. Now this was a villa indeed.

"This place is so cool," I said to Daniel.

"Tell me about it," he said. "Now I know where I'm coming for my last pool party."

"Come on inside," said D.O. "You haven't seen nothing yet."

"Tell me there's a gaming room," I said crossing my fingers.

D.O smiled at me. We followed him to the front door where we found the others had already gone in. Immediately Daniel and I stepped in through the front door and into the small foyer, our jaws dropped open.

Their living room was amazing. The grey white comfortable furniture and the shining white tiled floor made the place look so magnificent.

"Okay, I can get used to this place," I said as I took a look around.

"We even have a gym just here downstairs," said Sehun who remained in the living room area. "Let me show you."

Daniel and I with D.O behind us followed Sehun to the gym room and I had to admit, the room was pretty lit. I had no clue that this place might have a gym.

"You guys are really something," said Daniel as he and I looked around at the weights and other training equipment.

"We have to work out, you know?" said Sehun with a smile.

"To impress the ladies, I guess," I said giving him a smirk.

"To keep fit too. Come on, I'll show you the arcade room."

I couldn't help myself when Sehun said "arcade room." And so did Daniel.

We followed Sehun and D.O up the stairs to the arcade room. There were two arcade gaming machines in the room. It wasn't just an arcade room, they also kept comic books on the bookshelf. They were Marvel action comics. They even had some Marvel superhero action figures.

"I can totally enjoy this room," said Daniel as he got one of the comic books and flipped it open.

"Totally," I said as I took an Iron Man action figure in my hand on one of the shelves.

"Okay, we can go to the billiards room now," said D.O.

"You guys play billards?" Daniel asked as he put the comic book back in its place.

"Ya, we do."

"I usually play pool. But billiards is also kind of similar."

"Let's go check out the place," I said.

The four of us left the arcade room and went to the billiards room. The place was really spacious enough for the huge billiard table to fit in and to move around. There was a huge flat screen TV on the wall and on the other side of the room on the wall was a dartboard.

"Christine will love this," I said looking at the billard table.

"She can play pool too?" Sehun asked.

"Trust me, she has mad skills."

"Hey, guys," came Chanyeol as he walked in the room. "We're all waiting for you downstairs to start."

"Okay, let's go," said Daniel.

We went back downstairs and found everyone else.

"Okay, let's start," said Chanyeol as he clapped his hands together

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter