3 years ago

I'm Different

Narration: 1st POV

 

My sister got a lot of guyfriend. Other girls would envy her so much because where ever she goes, she have friends here and there. I would not mine, as long as they are good friends.

I saw you on my younger sister's photos, along with friends. Five of you were seen really happy climbing the legendary mountain. That was when I got to know you and some other guy.

I have saw many short videos of the climb. Happy faces, and gorgeous views I wished I can go someday by that time.

I wished I can be friend with her friends.

 

**

 

I just finished my uni degree and I'm in a plane to go back to my homeland. Later, I reached the city's airport and waited for my father to fetch me.

"Thank God, I am finally home", I said it quietly in my heart.

 

A few months later, it has come to the end of the year and I was appointed to make a speech as the youth representative in the church. We had a small thanksgiving and that was the first time ever I saw him. 

I first saw him in the church.

 

We had not spoken any during the entire thanksgiving ceremony, we only got to shook our hand before he and his cousin leave.

He got that happy face, but that was not the time I fall for him.