CHAPTER 7

Nothing Without You

You have 1 notifications from unknown

"Oh. Who is it." Bomi said as she checked her phone out. Then Bomi slide her lock then click to opened it.

Hi Sunbaenim! It's me Baekhyun. This is my number and don't forget to save it. 

Bomi smiled when she read an message. Then she began typing to replied it.

Don't call me sunbaenim. Just call me Bomi since you're older than me. Already save it.

Then she put her phone table. She began to remove her make up on her face. 

Ting 

She received a new message from Baekhyun and opened it.

Since i'm older that you. You should call me oppa. I guess we can speak casually if you dont mind.

She smiled then typing to replied it.

I don't mind at all. I guess we can be friends in the future.

Then she put her phone back on the table and she went to bathroom to take a shower. 

After a few minutes, she done shower and wearing her pyjama then she lying on her bed. Then she checked her phone if she received message from Baekhyun. It has and she immediately to opened it.

I hope so. Anyway sorry to bother you right. It is okay I'm ask some questions right now.

Sorry for late reply, i take an shower just now. It's fine you can asked.

I thought you already sleep. Uhm.... Actually i just want to asked you whether you did watched our video?

Our video? What do you mean. I didn't get it.

Ah..... A video that i has caught a lot from camera that i steal a glance on you. Did you watched it?

Ah that video! I've watched it. Don't worry i won't mad. Why?

Nothing. I don't want you get me wrong and i don't want my fans going to attacked you, or might do something bad to you.

So... I owe apologize for my silly behavior and i'm sorry if you hurts with bad comments or else. I am really sorry.

It's okay oppa. I've experience before. No need to owe apologize oppa. 

Thank you Bomi. 

You're welcome oppa. 

Uhmm.... Actually Bomi, i want to confessed but i guess you must be tired, right.

I'm sorry oppa. I'm so sleepy.

It's fine. We will text later okay. Now you go to sleep. Goodnight Bomi.

Good night too oppa.

Bomi finally fell into a dreamland.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun staring to his phone and he can't stop smiled at last message from Bomi. He keep read the conversation again and again. He can't believe that he finally get her number and can talk infomal with her. Baekhyun smile at Bomi called him 'Oppa'.

"Baek, did you saw my earphone?" Chanyeol asked as he's looking his earphone.

......

"Baek?" Chanyeol called out. Then, notice Baekhyun busy playing with his phone.

"Ya Byun Baekhyun!" Chanyeol called out loud.

"Deh!" Baekhyun startled.

"What's wrong with you? I called you but you aren't answered." Chanyeol told.

"When you called me?" Baekhyun asked.

"Look, I saw you keep smile like a insane person. What happened?" Chanyeol curiously.

"Ah...... Nothing." Baekhyun smiled.

"You're totally insane, Baek." Chanyeol said.

"Come on Yeol. I'm just happy. That's why i can't stop smile." Baekhyun told.

"Happy? Because of what?" Chanyeol asked. 

Suddenly he remember at waiting room.

"Ah.... You got Bomi's number phone?" Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun nodded his head.

"Then, why you don't text her? Tell her.... 'Bomi-shi, i like you.' " Chanyeol began teased.

"Shut up Yeol! But actually i wanted to. But......" Baekhyun sighing.

"But what?" Chanyeol asked.

"She already sleep, Yeol. Look, she wish good night to me." Baekhyun showed his conversation with Bomi.

"Oppa? Wow it's amazing! So, what's the next?" Chanyeol said.

"Molla... Should i confessed now or later?" Baekhyun asked opinion.

"I think it's better confessed since she's also has feelings on you. So why not just give a try." Chanyeol told.

"But i'm afraid at the sametime..." Baekhyun answered.

"Just give a try, Baek. Who knows it's your lucky." Chanyeol patted his shoulder. He gives support to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun sighed again. "I'll confessed." He said.

"Good luck, Baek!" Chanyeol told.

Baekhyun let out of small sighed, then he began typing and sent a message to Bomi.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning

"YOON BOMI! JUNG EUNJI! WAKE UP BOTH OF YOU!" Chorong shouted out loud.

"Ah unnie! You're so noisy.." Eunji mumbled.

"WAKE UP!" Chorong shouted again before she left from 93liner's room.

"I don't know who will be Chorong unnie's husband if he knew the real of her." Bomi said with closed her eyes.

"Yeah. I hope he can bear it when living's together with Chorong unnie." Eunji told,

"YA! How many times i need to wake up both of you." Chorong yelled as she entered again in their room.

"It's still early, unnie." Eunji said while took his pillow to hugged.

"Yeah. We don't have any scheldue. Can you let us to get more sleeping." Bomi said with closed her eyes.

"I know. But CEO-nim called me that we have a meeting in afternoon." Chorong told.

"MEETING?!" Eunji and Bomi said out loud as they opened their eyes.

"YES MEETING! Now wake up and go to shower. Then, take a breakfast. I cooked." Chorong said before she leaving from the room.

"She's cooked? In the morning? Wow it's unbelieveable!" Eunji said.

"Wife material." Bomi answered.

"Ya, i'll go shower first." Eunji told.

"Yes, go ahead." Bomi said.

When Eunji take a shower, Bomi wake up from her bed and tied her hair with her eyes still close. Then she took her phone on the table to checked out. Her eyes open in widened when Baekhyun's name appeared on the notification. Then, she immediately to opened it.

From: Baekhyun oppa

I know you probably already sleep now. But i need to tell you something and i don't want to kept it anymore. To be honest. Actually Bomi.... I have crush on you for a long time. No, I like you. I like you since you debut in Apink members and you're caught my attention. Since that, my eyes can't take off from you. When I saw you, my heart can't stop beating. When I watching Apink News, I can see you have natural personality and I realize you are my ideal type. I really like you that time Bomi and I wish we can meet someday. Then, when I met you in real in life, that time we're on We Got Married, I'm so nervous and I've tried so many times to approach you in person and finally I met you in person yesterday. I swear, I lost my words when i met you but glad I can manage my nervous yesterday. I am sorry. I shouldn't to tell you right now cause we're just met, right. I am sorry if you feel awkward once you read my message. But trust me, I'm telling the truth from my feelings to you.

"AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" Bomi shouted out loud, making all Apink members entered her room and same goes to Eunji. She shocked as she done her shower.

"Bbom-ah! What's wrong with you." Chorong began asked with panic expression.

Bomi dropped her phone and her eyes widened. 

"What's wrong?" Chorong asked again. She come closer to Bomi and take a seat besider her.

"It is a dream or reality?" Bomi asked with passionately.

"What are you talking nonsense. You already wake up, of course it's a reality." Namjoo told.

"No. It must be a dream. Please someone slap my cheeks now." Bomi told.

"Ya, what's wrong with you." Chorong confusedly 

"You want slap you. Okay let me." Eunji offered herself.

PANG!

"IT'S HURTS!" Bomi yelled out loud as she's feel pain on her cheeks.

"You ask you slap you. So i am." Eunji replied.

"Unnie, what's wrong?" Naeun asked.

"I don't know. I still feel this is a dream. But this pain, it make me it's a reality." Bomi said.

"Ya, stop talking nonsense, will you?" Chorong annoyed.

"I can't believe it! Girls, i really can't believe it" Bomi said.

"Aishh..... I'm getting annoyed here." Namjoo take Bomi's phone on her bed to know what's make she became like this.

"Omo! Daebak!" Namjoo said with her eyes widened.

"Why why why why?" All came to Namjoo.

"DAEBAK!!!!!" 

"I can't believe what've i read just now." Eunji said.

"Bomi unnie. This is not a dream, but this is a reality!" Namjoo said excitemently.

"When you met Baekhyun?" Chorong began asked.

"Yesterday, when i'm going out for a while." Bomi answered.

"Omo! Omo! He's calling!"  Hayoung said as she give it back phone to Bomi.

"Answer! Answer!" Namjoo told.

"Okay girls! Calm down." Eunji said out loud.

Bomi let out of sighing and she answered then she put on a speaker, to make Apink can heard their conversation.

"Hello" Bomi answered.

"Oh, you already waken up. I thought you still sleeping." Baekhyun said on the line.

"I woke up just now." Bomi said.

"Uhm.... Did you read my message?" Baekhyun asked on the line.

"Yes....." She answered awkwardly.

"I'm sorry if i make you awkward. I didn't mean it but... I just wanted to be honest with you. Don't get me wrong, Bomi-ah." Baekhyun told.

"No oppa. Actually..... I just don't know how to react. I thought it was a dream but in fact it's a reality." She said.

Bomi saw her members began teased when she called Baekhyun 'oppa'.

"It's a reality, Bomi. Why? Did you have a dream about me?" Baekhyun teased.

"Ani! Just...... Uhm...." She lost her words.

"Bomi, i know that's so fast to you accept it. But i just want to let you know that i'm being serious here. I'm not tried to toy with your feelings." Baekhyun said sincerely.

Eunji get an idea. She ripped a paper and she write it on the paper. Then, she give a signal to Bomi and she see it.

JUST TELL HIM THAT YOU ALSO LIKE HIM

Bomi immediately shook her head.

"Bomi?" Baekhyun called out.

"A-deh. What are you saying just now." Bomi asked.

"You must still sleepy, right." Baekhyun chuckled on the line.

"I guess so..." She also chuckled.

"It's allright. You can take a times to thinking out. I don't want to force you to accept me. But we can be friends, right?" Baekhyun said.

"I'm sorry, oppa. But i'll text you later. I got to go. Bye!" Bomi hang up on the phone. 

"Ah! It's so frustrated." Namjoo spoken.

"Why you don't tell him." Eunji asked.

"I'm not ready yet." Bomi answered.

"He's sincere to you, unnie." Naeun told.

"I know. But....." Bomi sighed.

"Make a wisely decision, Bbom-ah. No matter what we're always supports and be there for you." Chorong patted her shoulder.

"Chorong unnie's right." Hayoung interrupted.

"Okay! Now get prepared yourself. Later on we had meeting." Chorong reminded.

All nodded their head and went their room. Bomi is turn her to take a shower.