CHAPTER 45

Nothing Without You

Bomi P.O.V

I was crying out all night long on that day the incident family meeting between my family and Baekhyun oppa's family. How can my parents want me to get married with someone without telling or discuss with me and now I am getting married with my ex-boyfriend. A man has once become history in my life. Urgh, I really hate this feeling!

"Bomi-ah... Are you okay?" Hyunsoo oppa began to ask.

I slowly nod my head. "I'm fine." I lied.

"Check it out your phone, your news was already revealed." Hyunsoo oppa told as he started the drive.

I took it my phone from my handbag then pulled it out.

 

[Breaking news] EXO'S BAEKHYUN AND APINK'S BOMI ARE GETTING MARRIED

What a shocked news! The two idol of popular group bands are getting married in one month.

SM Ent statement, "I even don't know when they've back together but yes they are getting married in one month."

Byun Baekhyun was admit that he with Yoon are dating but broke up because of the rumor that he is dating with Kim Taeyeon.

Plan A Ent, "No comment for behalf on her. She will answered on her press conference today."

Yoon Bomi will having her press conferences regarding her rumors today and all the questions will be answered by today. If are meant to be they would be. Let's support them no matter what!

 

I sighed deeply with put it back my phone in my handbag. I was wondering how's reaction my members and I am not ready yet to face with them but at the same time  I need them to be there for me. 

"Did my members already saw it?" I began asked.

"I haven't met them yet today." Hyunsoo oppa said.

I sighed again. 

"Are you ready for telling the truth today?" Hyunsoo oppa asked.

"Actually... I am not! But I need to do this because of my family and I don't want anyone to make any speculations about me and Baekhyun oppa. I'm pretty sure everyone is wondering why we'll be married in a month, while we never get back together since we're broke up after long years." I explained.

"Because of your family? I didn't get it." He said.

I breathe deeply, "Actually, I was arranged married with him. This is all my om and his mom's plan." I tell the truth.

"Mwo..." Hyunsoo oppa completely in shocked.

"I even also shocked at that time. I never expected that my mom would do this to me. She even didn't tell or discuss with me before she makes a decision." I said with let out with heavily sighed.

"Bomi-ah... Are you believe in destiny? Don't you realized that you and Baekhyun-shi match made by Heaven. Even you two had been dating before and broke up after long years, and now you're getting married with your ex-boyfriend." Hyungsoo oppa told.

His words make me so speechless.

"Trust me. You will be happy with your family's decision besides you will thank them." Hyunsoo oppa said.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Exo P.O.V

EXO'S BAEKHYUN AND APINK'S BOMI ARE GETTING MARRIED

"Mwo? They are getting married." Chanyeol said with disbelief on his face.

"Hyung, have you read an article about Baek hyung and Bomi?" Kai asked.

"Yeah.." He replied.

"But how...Argh! My mind can't think properly. I hope this is a false rumor." Kai told.

"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol called out as he saw Baekhyun out of his room seems like he was rushing. Then Baekhyun turned around to looked at Chanyeol and Kai in the living room.

"Oh, why." He asked.

"It is true?" Chanyeol showed his tab to Baekhyun. He took it and then he returned.

"Eo.," Baekhyun answered.

"Really?! Daebak! How could you didn't tell us, but since when you two are back together." Kai wondering.

"Sorry. I have to go and I'll answer on her press conferences today." Baekhyun told before he's leaving.

"Baek hyung!" Kai called out loud, but he's out of sight from 

"Whoa... I can't believe it." Chanyeol sighed deeply. He's shocked and disappointed at the same time. He was the close members with Baekhyun and everything they would share any secrets to each other.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No one P.O.V

Bomi has arrived at press conferences venue, she feels so nervously when saw there's a lot of camera and reporters to get to know regarding her and Baekhyun are getting married. Before this, Baekhyun was alone to tell everyone to make clear some things and admitted that he is dating with Bomi, not Taeyeon. Also, he is telling everything about his relationship with Bomi and they break up because of the rumor. 

"Bomi-shi. You may enter now." A staff told and lead her walked to the stage. 

Then, Bomi sits in front of the reporters on the stage with her hands was trembling because she was too nervous. 

"Annyeonghaseo~ I'm Apink members Yoon Bomi." Bomi bowed politely.

'You can do it, Bbom!' She said on her hearts with she put a smile on her face.

"It is true you with Exo's Baekhyun are getting married in a month?" A reporter began asked.

Bomi breathes deeply, "Yes, this is true." She answered.

"Can you explain, since when you two are back together and why you two will be married in a month." A reporter asked.

"Exactly! Apink was comeback last week and suddenly you are getting married. Does it would impact on your members?" Another reporter said.

"Where is Baekhyun-shi? He should be here to gives a statement regarding your wedding. It seems like you were the only one who wants to get married with him but he isn't come to give a statement." Another reporter told.

"I'm here!" Suddenly someone interrupted with said out loud, makes all the reporters included Bomi was looking at where's the voice come from.

"Sorry for late. I'm stuck in traffic jams and I ask Bomi to started the press conferences earlier cause I might be late." Baekhyun told while he greeted and bowed politely to the all the reporters, the cameraman and the staffs as well. 

While Bomi, she's shocked with her eyes widened after what Baekhyun just tell them. But she just let it go and let Baekhyun take a sits beside her. She doesn't want to ruin her press conferences and she will talk to him after the end the press conferences. 

"I'm sorry for not telling earlier, you guys were tending me a lot of question until I can't speak." She put a fake smile on her face, "Can you repeat your questions before he's interrupting our conferences." She asked.

"I've heard all of your questions towards Bomi and I'll answer it," Baekhyun spoke.

"What are you doing, this is my press conferences and it should be me to answered it," Bomi told while looked at him, but Baekhyun ignore it.

"To be honest, our marriage is not our plan. It was our family's plan. Three days ago, I had a family meeting and we'll have dinner together but I never expected that our family knows each other besides our mom are a best friend since they're studying at the same university." Baekhyun began to explain.

"Stop it.." Bomi said with low tone but Baekhyun still ignores her words.

"We're completely shocked after heard our family was arranged married between me and her in a month. It might be awkwardly for us because we're breaking up for long years and we haven't talked to each other even we did avoid to meet each other. I know she was hurt badly because of me and during that time it was my fault I didn't tell her the truth about me and Taeyeon noona. " He told with a relaxing tone. 

Bomi didn't dare to interrupt besides she feels amazed and touched by his words. It makes her heart butterflies and slowly a small smile was apparent on her face with covered her expressions.

"The conclusion is, your marriage was arranged by your family?" A reporter asked out.

"Yes." Bomi immediately to answered it, "I hope all of the reporters who have come today and to the audience who was currently watched, please do not make any speculations or false rumor about us. I hope it's clear." She told.

"What do you mean, Bomi-shi." A reporter asked.

"I had read some comments after our news spread out. Some people assume me that I was pregnant, some people assume me that I was desperate to get married with Baekhyun-shi even she did call me "". I was hurt by those words and that's why I make a press conference today. " She replied.

"So, does your group members know about this?" Another reporter asked.

Bomi and Baekhyun shaking their heads simultaneously. "I haven't told them yet but I'm pretty sure they must be shocked if they watching our press conferences now." Bomi chuckles.

"Same goes with me. Sorry guys!" Baekhyun grins while his waving his hand to the camera.

"So, when is exactly your marriage day and does it your wedding will celebrate in public or private?" A reporter asked.

"Since our family is busy with preparations for our wedding. I guess we will be married after she ended their promoting I'm So Sick and sorry we want a private wedding." Baekhyun answered.

"Who you will invite in your wedding?" Another reporter asked.

"Of course our family and our close friends," Bomi replied.

"I guess we should end press conferences mow because we have to meet our family. I am so sorry for sudden news and I hope it clears to you guys from our statements regarding our wedding and to Exo and Apink members, we are so sorry for not to telling you guys and I hope you guys understand at our situations currently. Thank you for coming today and I'll try my best to be a good husband and a good father to her. Thank you for understanding our situations and have a good day!" Baekhyun spoke and got up from his seat then he bowed politely to the reporters, same goes to Bomi as well.