CHAPTER 42

Nothing Without You

After taking enough rest for a years after the bomb threat incidents. Apink has come back with their new concept girl crush and album "One & Six" and Apink has renewed their contract with Plan A entertainment. It's relieved the person who false the bomb threat towards Apink finally has been caught. The two couples remained and both of them are planned to get engaged and married soon but they haven't told at their member yet. Bomi and Baekhyun are no talking to each other even they've bumped met recently. Bomi was hurt by his words and she feels regrets to has feelings on Baekhyun. Naeun, as usual, she spends her time with her family and friends. Namjoo often hanging out with Ong Seongwoo since they knew each other on the Law in Jungle show. Hayoung as usual if there no has scheduled or meeting with someone, she will be staying at home while playing the games.

Furthermore, Baekhyun is currently busy with promoting their album as EXO-CBX is Chen, Baekhyun and Xiumin. They currently have filmed in Japan and the rest of Exo has individual scheduled. After the end of a contract, Hoya disbands from the group but he's still kept in touch with Infinite members especially Dongwoo and Sunggyu. Meanwhile, Sunggyu currently enlists military and L is busy with his photoshoot and drama. 

Apink was in the midst of their dance practice for their showcase and their MV I'm So Sick has been release. Apink was worried if the fans wouldn't like their exchange new concept but it turns trending over the world. The fans like the new concept girl crush of Apink and the fans was anticipating to seeing Apink in y performance. 

"Kyaaa!!! I never expect that our fans love it!" Chorong said in excitedly.

"You're right unnie! I can't sleep thinking about it. What if the fans don't like our new concept." Bomi told.

"Finally we've did it! Good job girls!" Chorong with the rest gathered and hugging each other.

"Yeah congratulations!!" someone said in excitedly while clapping the hands. It was Sungyeol.

"Sungyeol oppa!" Namjoo called with her eyes in widened.

"Chorong-ie!!" Woohyun called in excitedly and hugs her tightly.

"Ehem..." the rest pretends coughs.

"Congratulations girls! Finally, you've back with girl crush concept. That's a new side of Apink." Dongwoo said.

"Thank you so much!" Apink clapping their hands and bowed politely. Even though they are close to each other but Apink still respects Infinite as their senior.

"and congratulations to Eunji and Sunyeol for upcoming their horror movie!" Woohyun said excitedly.

"Aishh... Why I feel so shy." Sungyeol said.

"I can't wait to see both of them!" Bomi told.

"Ehem... Since we're celebrating today. I have something to tell you." Eunji interrupted.

"What's that?" Chorong replied.

"I'm gonna engaged soon!" Eunji told in excitedly.

"WHAT? OH MY GOD!!!!" Bomi screams out loud.

"Wow. That's called double congratulations!" Dongwoo told.

'I wonder how Sunggyu hyung react if he knew about this' Woohyun said on his heart.

"Eunji-ya! I am so happy for you!" Chorong began crying out.

"Omo! Why are you crying." Eunji burst into tears, same goes the rest of Apink members.

At that time, Woohyun, Dongwoo and Sungyeol just looked at them with priceless. They adorable their friendship even they've renewed the contract because of Chorong.

"How I wish we could be like that." Dongwoo feels jealous. 

"Me too..." Sungyeol agrees.

"I miss every moment the 7 of us." Woohyun said.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Exo P.O.V

"Suho hyung. Did you meet someone last night?" Sehun asked.

Suho looks confusion and shakes his head. "Ani. I didn't go out last night. Why?" He asked back.

"Really? Then who's the guy I saw last night. I thought it was you, from his side he looks like you." Sehun told.

"Maybe you're the wrong person. I was staying at home with Kyungsoo." Suho told.

"Yeah. Suho hyung is right. He was staying at home with me." D.O spoke, and Sehun nods his head.

"Guys! I have something to tell you but I wish CBX were here." Chanyeol pouted.

"They are on the way back. Chen told me." Suho told.

"Really?! Okay then. I'll tell when they've arrived later." Chanyeol said.

"Is it important?" D.O asked.

"Kind of." He answered and they nod their heads.

***

"I'm back~" Baekhyun greeted while singing as he entered in the living room along with Chen and Xiumin who was carrying their bags.

"You're back! I miss you guys so much." Sehun told.

"Me too!" Kai said.

"Did you bought something for me.." Chanyeol said excitedly.

"Tsk... No, we don't have time to goes shopping. Our scheduled so pack." Baekhyun told.

"Yeah, we even didn't get enough sleep." Chen interrupted.

"Poor you guys." Suho felt sympathy.

"But it was fun," Xiumin told.

"Oh! Chanyeol hyung. You said want to tell us something if they  has arrived." Kai spoke.

Chanyeol hits his forehead. "Thanks Kai! I almost forgot." He said.

Then Baekhyun, Chen and Xiumin sit together with the rest of the members in the living room.

"Since everyone here. I have a piece of news to tell you." Chanyeol said.

What's that.." Suho asked.

"Yeah. Ppali hyung! I hate to be waiting." Kai told.

"I... erm... I and Eunji we're---" 

"Broke up?" Sehun began guessing.

"Oh really?!" Suho shocked.

"Welcome to the club, dude!" Baekhyun grins while patted Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Since when we're breaking up. We're still in a relationship." Chanyeol breathes deeply.

"Then what?" Baekhyun asks.

"Let me finish my words. I want to tell you guys that I and Eunji, we're gonna engaged soon!" Chanyeol told in excitedly.

"WHAT?!" the rest response and completely shocked with their eyes widened.

"Ya! Are you serious?" Baekhyun asked again.

Chanyeol confident nods his head.

"It's unbelievable!" Sehun said with his mouth opened in widened.

"Congrats hyung! Finally, you've moved another level." D.O spoke.

"Yeah. Even still in shocked. I am happy for you." Suho patted his shoulder.

"I guess Chanyeol hyung gonna be the first member who gets married earlier than us," Kai told.

"Baek? Why you quiet." Chanyeol began asked, he notices Baekhyun been silence after Chanyeol tells that he will be engaged soon.

"Ani. I'm just shocked and I was waiting if this is a prank cause you'd always prank on us. So yeah" Baekhyun told.

"That's right! Is it true or it just a prank?" Sehun asks.

Chanyeol quickly shook his head, "It's a real." He answered.

"Yehet!" Sehun grins.

"Congrats dude." Baekhyun patted his shoulder and put a sweet smile on his face.