CHAPTER 39

Nothing Without You

No one P.O.V

Woohyun was waiting for his girlfriend, Chorong at their as usual place whenever they going to meet up each other. Several times he checked his phone to see if he had messages or missed called from Chorong. He let out a sighed when he didn't receive anything from her then pulled in his pocket. He was beyond worriedly when he heard about Apink and include his girlfriend get bomb threat. 

After a moment, he saw Chorong arrived and walked into his direction. Then he ran to her and pulled her out into a hugging.

"I heard the news. Are you okay, babe?" Woohyun began asked while hugging.

"Erm...." She answered.

Then he breaks the hugs and holding her hands started walked then sat at the bench.

"How's your member? Are they alright?" He being concerned.

"Woohyun-ah... They are fine. Don't worry." She patted his shoulder with smoothly.

"Ani. I just worried when I heard that you also get bomb threat after Naeun-ie and Eunji." Woohyun said.

"Look, am I still alive, right. So no need to worry okay. Let the police investigate this case." She told.

"No matter what, please do take care of yourself okay. I don't want anything happened to you and your group members." He said.

She smiles, "thank you for concerned, my boyfriend~" she leans her head into his shoulder.

"Oh! I have something to ask you." Woohyun began asks.

"What's that.." She answered.

"Does Eunji is in a relationship with Exo's Chanyeol? I saw them when I'm going out with Sunggyu hyung at Han River." He curiously.

"Heol... I thought you already know about them. They have published their relationship in the public same like us." She told.

"Really?! I swear I don't know." Woohyun said with his eyes widened.

"Erm... Maybe you were busy on that day when they publish their relationship." She thought.

"I guess so..." he replied.

'Daebak! Why no one telling about their relationship' Woohyun said on his heart.

"Why?" She asked.

'Should I tell her or not that Sunggyu hyung has feelings on Eunji.' He said again on his heart

"Nothing, I'm just curious." He lied.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

at the cafe,

Chanyeol was waiting for his girlfriend, Eunji for ensuring her safety and condition as well. A few minutes, Eunji entered the cafe and walked in to were Chanyeol sat edge the window wear a white cap on his head then Eunji began poked make him surprised.

"Ya!" Chanyeol barked as she sits in front of him.

"Oh sorry~" She chuckled.

"Don't do this again. I almost heart attacked you know." He pouted.

"I just want to make you surprised, you were to focus look outdoor until unrealized I have arrived." She told.

"Am I?" He asks.

She quickly nods her head, "What are you looked at?" She looked out of the window.

"Nothing. How's yours? Are you okay? I am super shocked when heard the news." He asks.

"Don't worry about me. I know how to take care of myself." She said.

"Please be aware with any situations, okay?" He told.

She nodded, "have you listening to our songs?" She asks.

"Five? Of course! I put as my ringtone, you know." He chuckled.

"Tsk... I feel so bad cause couldn't promote our songs any longer." She said with put sad face.

"Safety is your priority." He told.

"I wish I could smackdown that person!" She said with a serious face.

"I wish I could kill that person!" He agrees with a serious face.

Eunji burst into laughter, "thank you for concerned, oppa." She said.

"My girlfriend also my priority." He told, makes Eunji smiling from ear to ear.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Apink P.O.V

"Omo! Daebak....." Hayoung said out loud, making the rest was wondering.

"What's that." Eunji began asks.

"What's wrong..." Namjoo said.

"Chorong unnie will be guest on Master Key," Hayoung told.

"Really?!" Bomi said, then she with the rest gathered around Hayoung and looked at Hayoung's phone screen.

"I'm just scrolling timeline on my Instagram suddenly I saw Chorong unnie on the guest list," Hayoung told.

"Daebak! That's gonna be hilarious!" Namjoo chuckled.

"Let me see, I saw familiar.." Eunji zoom in the photo on the screen. "Whoa... There is Kibum oppa! I need to tell him to take care of Chorong unnie on the set." She pulled out her phone from her pocket then she began typing and send a message to Key.

"Gfriend SinB, Girl's Day Sojin, Eunkwang oppa, Wanna One... Heol! Daebak!" Namjoo said out loud.

"Why?" Bomi asks.

"Taemin sunbaenim also will be guest along with Chorong unnie." Namjoo told.

"REALLY?!" the rest said simultaneously.
"What are you guys doing." Chorong interrupted as she joined with them in the living room.

"Unnie, do you know that you will be guest on Master Key?" Bomi began asked.

Chorong nods her head, "Erm... Eunkwang oppa told me just now." She told.

"Daebak! Unnie, do you know who is the guest will appear along with you?" Hayoung turn to asks.

Chorong shook her head. "Why?" She wondered.

"Look! Taemin sunbaenim!" Namjoo pointed out.

"Omo! That's gonna be awkward." Chorong said.

"Don't worry. Kibum oppa will take care of you on the set. He replied to my message just now." Eunji told while she patted Chorong's shoulder.

"I feel relief there has Kibum-ie and Eunkwang oppa. So I have a person to talked." Chorong told.

"Unnie, Wanna One's Yoon Jisung, he's same-aged with you," Bomi spoke.

"I heard he is a funny guy," Namjoo told.

"Ani. I heard he is the dorkiest leader in Wanna One." Hayoung interrupted.

"You're right! He is a leader of Wanna One. You should be friends with him, unnie." Bomi said.

"Ya, you know I am a shy person," Chorong told.

"Hwaiting!" Eunji chuckles. 

"I wonder how Naeun-ie unnie reaction," Hayoung spoke.

"Does she still has the feeling on Taemin?" Bomi asked.

"Molla. I'm just wondering how's she react if she knows Taemin also will appear on Master Key with Chorong unnie." Hayoung told.

"Yeah... Me too" Eunji agrees.