CHAPTER 38

Nothing Without You

No one P.O.V

Chanyeol was excited to seeing his girlfriend after 5 months didn't see each other due he is too busy with their concert over the world, fan meeting and others. Chanyeol was waiting for his girlfriend, Eunji at Han River with wearing full of black outfits and red cap. After a few minutes, he saw Eunji also wear black outfits and he immediately hide behind the tree to make her surprise. 

After she arrived at that place, Eunji walking around looking for her boyfriend. Then a strong pair of hand snuck up behind her and wrapped his arms tightly around her waist, makes Eunji almost scream because shocked.

"Oppa!!!!!!!!' She yelled as she turned around to face him. She hugs tightly.

"I miss you so much, babe~," Chanyeol said while he hugs back.

"Me too! I miss you so badly." Eunji kiss on his cheeks.

Chanyeol breaks the hugs, "I miss your lips." He said with stared on her lips.

"So naughty..." She smirked, then she leans in as their lips met each other after 5 months of not talking even meet up due to their busy schedules.

"How I miss your lips, babe," Chanyeol said in the middle kissing.

"I know." She said then they continued kissing each other. 

After the moment, Woohyun and Sunggyu who was walking in together, suddenly they saw a couple was kissing each other and makes them feel cringy.

"Why I feel that guy looks so familiar." Woohyun told.

"Yeah, me too. How long they want to kiss. Urgh, I felt so cringy." Sunggyu said with an annoyed face.

"When looked at them, suddenly I miss my Chorong-ie." Woohyun pouted.

"YA!" Sunggyu raises his voice.

Then, Eunji and Chanyeol break their kissing and hugging each other. That time, Woohyun and Sunggyu shocked when looked at that guy it was Chanyeol.

"Daebak! No wonder he looks so familiar." Woohyun said with his mouth open in widened.

"Yeah, I wonder who is his girlfriend." Sunggyu curiously.

Woohyun and Sunggyu was sitting on the couch not far from Eunji and Chanyeol view. But unfortunately, they sit in darkness because the pole lamp is not lit so that Eunji and Chanyeol can't see them.

Then, Eunji and Chanyeol started walking around while holding hands each other. Meanwhile, Woohyun and Sunggyu shocked when looked at them. 

"Eunji?!" Sunggyu said with his eyes widened.

"Heol..... I can't believe what I saw just now." Woohyun told with his mouth open in widened.

"Are... Are... Are they dating?" Sunggyu said with shuttered tone.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Woohyun began asks.

***

"So, how's your schedule? Wait, why are you getting prettier. Are you trying to seduce other guys." Chanyeol said as he scans from the top to the bottom of Eunji. He admits Eunji getting prettier day by day even she seems lost her weight.

"Stop it!" She hit Chanyeol's hands playfully.

"Well, my girlfriends have a lot fanboy even my senior did have feelings on you." Chanyeol began to teased.

"You mean, Kibum oppa?" She smirked.

"Ah stop it! I don't want to talk about it." Chanyeol said.

"Ah, why....." She said with cute reacted.

"I am jealous!" Chanyeol yelled.

Eunji burst into a burst of laughter and she immediately kissed on his cheek, makes Chanyeol's heart raising. "My hearts only for you, Park Chanyeol-shi." She said.

"I know..." He smiles in widened.

"Oppa. May I ask you something?" Eunji began to asks.

"What's that." He answered.

"Does Baekhyun oppa has a girlfriend now?" Eunji asked.

Chanyeol immediately shook his head, "He said he has no interest to any girls. He doesn't want to have a girlfriend now, he wants to focus on his career." He told.

"Since he breaks up with Bomi, he even didn't find another girl?" Eunji asks again.

Chanyeol nodded his head, "How about Bomi?" He turns to asks.

"Same, but recently she has spent more time with Jinyoung. I mistook that they are dating but they aren't actually." She tells.

"Jinyoung? Who he is." Chanyeol asks again.

"Got7's Jr." She answered.

"Oh! Does he have feelings on Bomi?" He told.

Eunji nodded her head, "Ermm... But I don't know what's current their relationship now. She said they are just friends. Molla." She said.

"Maybe they are just a friend, I guess," Chanyeol told

"Molla~ Just let it be. If they are dating in real, I hope Jinyoung would take care and protect her no matter what." She wished.

"Like what I do to you, " He chuckled.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Exo P.O.V

"Good morning~" Sehun greeted as he entered the kitchen and saw D.O was cooking for their breakfast.

"What are you cook, hyung?" Sehun asks.

"Simple menu. Omellete with sausages and kimbap." D.O answered.

Sehun nods his head then he sits while waiting food was done.

"Sehun-ah... Tell them breakfast is done." D.O told.

"Deh... GUYS!!! BREAKFAST IS DONE!!" Sehun screams out loud from the kitchen.

Suddenly, D.O's phone was ringing and he answered immediately.

"Kyungsoo-ah... I arrived at the lobby." A manager told on the line.

"Deh..." D.O hangs up on the phone.

"Are you going somewhere, hyung?" Sehun began asks.

"I had a meeting with a producer today for the upcoming drama," D.O said.

"Ah... 100 days my prince?" Sehun told.

D.O nod his head, "I'm off!" he said before he leaving.

Leaving Sehun alone in the kitchen while having his breakfast, then he took his phone and scroll the timeline of news, suddenly he saw an article about Apink then he clicked to open it.

 

[breaking news] APINK GETS ANOTHER BOMB THREAT

Apink was threatened by an unidentified man who claimed to have set up explosives at the event venue.  After a sweeping search at the venue, police said that no evidence or trace of explosives were found. 

The man responsible for the death threats and bomb threats against Apink a few months ago has made yet another bomb threat against member Son Naeun.  She received a bomb threat prior to an event that was supposed to be attended by celebrities.

Following bomb threat against Son Naeun, another Apink member has been threatened, Park Chorong. Park Chorong was scheduled to attend the Bucheon International Animation Festival as an honorary ambassador.

Following bomb threat against Son Naeun and Park Chorong, a netizen exposes the building Apink Jung Eunji lives in. When the topic of revealing where she lived came up during the conversation with fans, she stated that  she was uncomfortable and afraid of revealing where she lived. Given that A Pink has been through quite an episode in the past, involving bomb threats, it made sense that EunJi was quite defensive.

 

"Heol!" Sehun said with his eyes widened as he shocked when he saw an article about Apink safety. 

"What are you doing," Kai asked as he sits in fronts of him in the kitchen for having his breakfast.

"Ya, have you heard about any Apink news?" Sehun asked back.

Kai quickly shook his head, "Why?" he said.

Instead replied, Sehun gives his phone to Kai and he took it from Sehun's hand then began to read an article.

"That was so cruel!" Kai shocked.

"That's freaking out! Does Chanyeol hyung know about this?" Sehun asks.

"Molla. CHANYEOL HYUNG!!" Kai called out loud, makes Chanyeol rushed into the kitchen.

"Why why why" He repeatedly.

"Do you know about your girlfriend?" Kai began asked.

"My girlfriend? Why? What happened to her?" Chanyeol asks back.

"What's wrong.." Suho interrupted as he entered the kitchen, following Chen, Baekhyun and Xiumin.

"Since everyone was here...." Sehun showed his phone to them, making their eyes widened. They shocked especially Baekhyun.

"Oh my god! I should call Eunji right now." Chanyeol ran to his bedroom to make a call with his girlfriend, Eunji.

At the same time, after reading an article about Apink safety, Baekhyun's expression has changed, he is beyond worried about her ex-girlfriend, Bomi. Then, he left out of his house and straight to meet up with Bomi to ensure her safety has been controlled.

"Ya Baekhyun!" Chen yelled but Baekhyun has disappeared out of their sight.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bomi P.OV

I let out a sighed after reading an article regarding my group members. That's freaking out! 

"Our news is trending over the world." I heard Namjoo said. 

"Deh... We couldn't meet our fans because of this!" Eunji furiously.

"Shall we move in L.A?" Naeun jokes.

Today was my free day but why I can't feel peace today. I'm so stressed out because of this guy, I couldn't meet my fans, my friends, because our safety is in dangerously. 

"Oh wait! My boyfriend is calling me~" I looked Eunji with an annoyed face. How lucky she is. I wish there was someone worried about me.

"Where is Chorong unnie?" I began asked, I didn't saw Chorong in the morning and I felt weird why she doesn't wake me up today.

"She went out to meet Woohyun oppa," Naeun told.

"Tsk... Eunji is on the phone with her boyfriend. Chorong unnie going out with Woohyun oppa, while us...." I sighed.

"Why? Are you feeling jealous?" I saw Namjoo laughed to me.

"Ani! Today is our day to do what'ever we want to do. Like going to vacay? Amusement Park?" I suggested. I felt annoyed and bored if there nothing to do on my free day. 

"I'm going back to my parent's home," Naeun told.

"I had scheduled as MC today," Namjoo said.

"I don't feel to go out today. I want to stay at home while playing some games." Hayoung said.

I pouted, "If that so I'm going alone." I said with a disappointed face.

"Are you okay about going alone? I suggest you better stayed at home, unnie." Hayoung told.

"But I don't feel staying at home. I feel so bored you know!" I said.

"Suit yourself unnie, but make sure to take care of yourself," Namjoo spoke.

I nodded my head, I decided to go out to have some fun. I walked to the main door, "I'm off!" I said out loud while putting in my sneakers. Then I opened the door and I almost got heart attacked when I saw the familiar figure was standing in front of the door. 

When I looked at that person, I felt my hands are trembling so hard and my body was frozenly at that time. 

"Are you okay, Bbom-ah...." Baekhyun asked while he holding my shoulder with tightly. His expression beyond worriedly.

"Op..Oppa." I said shuttered.

"Glad to heard that there aren't nothing happened to you." I shocked when Baekhyun oppa suddenly hugged me so tightly. 

'Is the reality that he was hugging me now.' I said on my heart with my body still frozenly. I'm indeed shocked.

"Omo! Annyeonghaseo~" Namjoo greeting him with her eyes widened.

Baekhyun breaks the hug, greeted and bowed back to Namjoo. I'm standing still and I couldn't believe what happening just now.

"Sorry. I was beyond worried when I heard that your group gets bomb threatened. I'm just to ensure your safety, that's it. I'm off now." I saw Baekhyun wants to leave but I stopping him to walked away. 

Then I saw he turned back and make eye-contact with me. "Thanks for your concern." I smiled at him. He smiles me back before he leaving. Arghhh! Why I feel wanna crying. Why I feel I don't want to let him go. How I wish he could hug me again before he left.

"Are you okay, unnie?" Namjoo began asked.

"Kind of," I said with put sad face.

"Bbom-ah... "I heard Baekhyun's voice. I turned to the right to looked at, he's comeback!

I saw he walked towards me then he hugs me again. Oh my god! He heard I wished. Then slowly I hug him back. Suddenly, our moments have come into my mind and make me more feel crying out.

"Please do take care of yourself... I miss you..." I heard Baekhyun oppa whispered into my ears. Those words...

He breaks the hug and he left for the real. I completely shocked when heard those words. Slowly I burst into tears.