CHAPTER 37

Nothing Without You

Infinite P.O.V

"Are you done talking with your girlfriend, Woohyun-shi?" Sunggyu asked with an annoyed face.

"Why? Are you jealous." Woohyun smirked.

"Why would I!" He barked.

"Aigooo... You should find your girlfriend now, hyung. You're getting older and this is the right time you get married." Woohyun began teased.

"I agree!" Sungyeol interrupted while taking a seat besides Woohyun on the sofa.

"YA!" Sunggyu scold, "yeah... I should find a girlfriend now." He said with low tone.

"What? I can't hear it. Can you say it again?" Sungyeol playfully.

Sunggyu replied with sharp staring at him. 

"Come on, hyung. I'm just playing around. Don't take it seriously." Sungyeol told.

"Have you ever crush on someone or do you have someone in your heart?" Woohyun began to ask.

Sunggyu slowly nodded his head, makes Sungyeol and Woohyun speechless and their mouth opens widened. They never thought that Sunggyu has someone in his heart and they thought Sunggyu has no feelings or interest to have a girlfriend even he's getting older.

"Daebak! Who she is and how long you have feelings on her?" Sungyeol asked.

"If I tell you guys, what would I received from both of you?" Sunggyu smirked.

"Tsk..... Perhaps we will help you out." Woohyun told.

"Don't help him out. I bet he wanted the expensive things from us." Sungyeol said.

"You're so brilliant!" Sunggyu chuckled.

"Whoa... No need telling us even hints. We will find out later." Sungyeol answered.

"I'm just kidding!" Sunggyu laughed out loud.

Woohyun and Sungyeol looked at him with an annoyed face. 

"Then tells us, who she is," Sungyeol told.

"I have feelings on her since we're guest on Running Man around 3 or 4 years ago. I don't know where this feeling came from but I fell in love with her personality and unexpected she choose me as her ideal type. That time I feel wanna scream out loud and I can't hide how happy I am on that time." Sunggyu began to tell the truth, "I never expected that I would sing together with her on a special stage and maybe we are meant to be, I guess? The fans love seeing me and her if we're dating in real life. How I wish it will become true someday." He finished his words.

"Ah... Why I felt so cringy....." Woohyun spoken.

"Yeah me too! But... The way you tells us seems like I know who she is." Sungyeol said.

"Me too! I can feel it that girl is Apink members. Am I right?" Woohyun told.

"Now I let you guessed who's that girl," Sunggyu smirked.

"No need to guessing. We already know who she is. It's Eunji." Woohyun answered.

"Yeah... The fans love to see you with Eunji rather than the others." Sungyeol told.

"As long as not my Chorong-ie." Woohyun warned.

"Tsk... Who wants your girlfriend. I don't want at all." Sunggyu spoke.

"Who knows..." Woohyun replied.

"So, when you make a move to confessed your feelings to her?" Sungyeol asked.

"I even don't know when and it's been a long time we haven't talked to each other. How come I would to confessed my feelings." Sunggyu said.

"Even now you still have feelings on Eunji?" Woohyun asked.

Sunggyu nodded his head, "She's still in my heart." He told.

'I should ask for help Chorong.' Woohyun said on his heart.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Exo P.O.V

The rest members relax at the living room, the voices of shouting between Chanyeol and Kai could be heard as they in their battle to win plays fighter games. Suho, Sehun, and D.O are watching We Got Married where the couple is Apink's Yoon Bomi and Choi Tae Joon. Xiumin and Chen are going out with TVXQ's Changmin. Meanwhile Lay has scheduled in China and Baekhyun is taking a shower. 

"Asssa! I won! Hyung don't forget your promise to buy me a new sneaker. I want Jordan!" Kai demands as he won the fighter games. 

"Urghhhhhhh!! I can't accept it." Chanyeol frustrated and can't accept that he lost a game with Kai. 

"Make sure Nike Air Jordan, hyung. I want red or black colors!" Kai request

"Tsk... All right. I'll buy for you." Chanyeol annoyed.

"Hooray!!!!!" Kai scream out loud, makes the rest who was watching television scolded at him.

"What are you watching now?" Baekhyun spoke as he joined with the rest in the living room then take a seat next to Sehun.

"We Got Married." Suho short replied.

"Who's the couple," Baekhyun asked.

"Bomi and Taejoon," Sehun answered.

Baekhyun frozen when he heard Bomi's name. He knows that Bomi will appear on We Got Married even he felt jealousy and madness can't bear to watched her with someone else. Then, she appeared on the screen was she wearing a bridal outfit, makes him speechless and his mouth opens widened.

'She looks so beautiful' Baekhyun said on his heart.

"Wow... She's indeed beautiful." D.O spoke.

"How lucky Taejoon to having Bomi as his virtual wife," Sehun said with his eyes was focused on the television.

"Ehem...." Suho pretends to cough and pokes Sehun to realized that Baekhyun was next to him.

"Oh! Sorry, hyung... I thought Chanyeol-ie hyung was seating besides of me." Sehun told.

"No, It's okay. I'm fine with it. Taejoon-shi so lucky have Bomi as his wife." Baekhyun replied with showed his fake smile on his face. From deep in his heart, he was so jealous and can't bear to watch it.

"But not, in reality, Baekhyun-ah." Chanyeol patted his shoulder, as he joined to gather together with them in the living room.

"Who knows, he might has feelings on Bomi in reality," Baekhyun told.

"If he is, why? Are you jealous?" Chanyeol smirked.

"Shut up, will you," Baekhyun said with an annoyed face.

"Who knows, you might like her back," Chanyeol said.

"Are you still like her, hyung?" Sehun suddenly asked.

"Ani! Don't believe what this jerk tell just now." Baekhyun threw the pillow to him.

"Ya! I'm just kidding. Don't take it seriously, dude." Chanyeol chuckled.

"I wonder why Naeun's reaction becomes gloomy. She seems uncomfortable." Xiumin spoke.

"Perhaps she remembers the moment between her and Taemin hyung." Sehun told.

"Ah, you're right! I forgot that Naeun has appeared before." Chanyeol said.

"How come you forgetful, Chanyeol-ah... We even appearing in this show." Suho told.

"Yeah... We even watched the scene when Eunji got a blind date with Key hyung." Baekhyun interrupted.

"Oh! You're right hyung! I thought they are dating in reality." Sehun agreed.

"I guess that time Key hyung was serious about his feelings. He even mentioned Eunji in every interview." Baekhyun began teased, to makes Chanyeol felt jealous.

"Stop it!!" Chanyeol yelled out loud.

"Why? Are you jealous, Park Chanyeol-shi.." Baekhyun laughed.

"Baekhyun-ah! Whoa....." Chanyeol can't hold his anger.

"Stop it both of you!" Suho raised his voice out loud.

"I'm just kidding, Chanyeol-ah." Baekhyun patted his shoulder with laughter before he walked into his bedroom.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No one P.O.V

"Jinyoung-ie!!!" Bomi called out loud as she saw Jinyoung was playing his phone. 

"Noona!!!" Jinyoung greeted while running.

"Ya, why you so late. I'm so hungry." Bomi pouted.

"Sorry noona. Blame on JB hyung, he isn't allowing me to go out." Jr said with put sad face on his face.

"Aigooo-ya...." She patted his head, "Let's go eat!" She linked her arms into his hand, makes Jinyoung blushed.

After a few minutes, Bomi and Jinyoung have bought their snacks and drinks then they seating on the grass in front of the lake. They enjoyed the night view of the Han River. Jr still has feelings on Bomi but he wasn't bold enough to confess his feeling, he feels comfortable to be friends with Bomi. She's easy-going, he feels he has sister even in reality he has a brother in his life. 

"Jr-ah... I have something to ask you." Bomi suddenly asks.

"What's that, noona?" Jr said.

"How long you have feelings on me?" Bomi asks, makes Jr blushing so hard. 

"Ah... I don't know where this feeling came from but as I know, I fall in love with you cause your personality and you are the first girl has fit my ideal type." Jinyoung answered while his face turns red, he's blushing.

"But until now, you haven't confessed your feelings to me," Bomi told, makes Jinyoung almost choked when he drank a coco-cola.

"Mwo..." Jr shocked.

"I just wonder why you haven't yet confessed your feelings to me." She smirked.

Jr speechless. He's lost in words, he never thought that Bomi would ask those questions to him. 

"Hmm... To be honest, I do. But I feel better don't, I feel comfortable to be friends with you, even I wanted to protect you like my true girlfriend but...." He stops his words, he's nervous.

"Just go on, Jr-ah." Bomi smiled.

"I prefer we being as friends than into a relationship. I don't want us to end up like you and Baekhyun-nim if we're into a relationship someday. I want to stay this friendship like now even forever. I am sorry if I am not bold enough to confess my feelings to you but I'd rather choose this path as friends than we become lovers." Jinyoung tells the truth, makes Bomi slowly burst into tears.

"Jinyoung-ah...." She called out with her shaky voice.

"I'm sorry if I make you crying." Jr wiped her tears with gently.

"Ani. I felt so touched by your words. " She said while crying.

Jinyoung pulled her out into warm hugged, he comforts her with gently. 

"I don't know what would happen if we're dating," Bomi said as she pulled out from the hugging.

"We won't dating and I believe you will back together with Baekhyun-nim," Jr told with hold her shoulder.

"Nonsense. It's impossible we will get back. We're happy with our life." Bomi said with a serious face.

"But I still believe that one day, you will get back with Baekhyun-nim," Jr said confidently.

"Why are you so confident. Eunji also saying the same things. No, I won't believe it." She replied.

"I can feel it, noona. You and Baekhyun-nim have a strong relationship and I believe that you and he are meant to be." Jr answered.

"Stop said nonsense, Jr-ah!" Bomi felt annoyed.

"Wait and see.." Jr poked her nose with playfull.

"YA!" She raises her voice out.