CHAPTER 32

Nothing Without You

No one P.O.V

Sunggyu woke up earlier than s, then he went to the kitchen and drank mineral water. After that, when he walked away to his room, suddenly he heard someone insert a password to let in their home. He stopped then stared at the door to know who is it.

"Oh, you woke up already." A manager spoken as soon he entered in the living room.

"It's hyung, I thought one of my members." Sunggyu said.

"Where others? Still sleeping?" Manager asked.

"Uhm..." Sunggyu nodded his head. "What are you doing here hyung? Do we have schedule today?" He asked.

"Nope. It's Woohyun had a scheduled today. But you guys need to come at Cube building now. It's ordered by CEO." Manager told.

"Why he must need to meets at Cube building instead at Woollim?" Sunggyu asked.

"Don't asked me, I'm just followed his ordered." Manager replied.

"Uhmm, okay. I goes to waking up them now." Sunggyu told, make his manager nod his head before he seat on the sofa.

Sunggyu went to s room to waking up them and telling them as well that their CEO wants meet them immediately.

"Good morning hyung!" Sungjong greeted his manager as he entered in the living room.

"Morning Sungjong. Have you done shower?" Manager asked.

"Uhmm.. Hyung, why Junhyeop hyung wanted to meet us at Cube?" He began curiously.

"I don't know. I'm just followed his ordered. That's it." Manager said.

"Morning hyung!" Hoya spoken and all of them are gather together in the living room.

"Oh! Where is Woohyun-ie?" Sungyeol asked.

"He had a scheduled today." Sunggyu answered.

"Are we going to meet Junhyeop hyung without Woohyun hyung?" L spoken.

"I guess so.. He had a scheduled today." Dongwoo replied.

"Woohyun will there when he ended his scheduled." Manager interrupted to told.

 

****

Ring Ring Ring

"Hello" Naeun answered with husky voice.

"Naeun-ah! It's me Hyunsoo oppa. I calling your members none of them aren't answering. Are you girls still sleeping?" He asked on the line.

"Uhmm... perhaps..." Naeun said with her eyes still close.

"Ya Naeun-ah! Wake up. I'm on the way to pick up you girls. Jinho hyung wants to meet all of you." Hyunsoo told on the line.

"Mwo? Right now?" Naeun raised her voice.

"Yes. Now go to waking up them and I'll arrive in 10 minutes. I'll be waiting you girls at lobby. Don't be late!" Hyunsoo said before he hang up on the phone.

"10 minutes?! Aishh....." She grunted and she walked fast to the their rooms.

She opened the door of Chorong's room and found out she aren't at her room. She was wondered where is Chorong, then she went to 93liner rooms is Bomi and Eunji.

"Bomi unnie! Eunji unnie! Wake up!" Naeun raised her voice to waking up them.

"Uhm... Naeun-ah. Please don't be like Chorong unnie." Bomi said with her eyes still close.

"Hyunsoo oppa told that Jinho appa wants meet us right now! Wake up!" Naeun tell the truth.

"Mwo? He wants meet us? Is there something happen." Bomi immediately wake up from her bed.

"Molla. Hyunsoo oppa said he will arrived in 10 minutes and he will waiting us at lobby." Naeun said.

"Uhmm.. Ya Eunji-ah! Wake up ! Wake up! Hyunsoo oppa on the way now." Bomi told.

"Give me 5 minutes. I'm so sleepy." Eunji said.

"No! Wake up now! Jinho appa wants meet us immediately. Ya wake up!" Bomi pushed Eunji's body to making her waking up.

"Mwo?" Eunji shocked as she immediately wake up from her bed.

"I'll go shower first." Bomi said before she rushed into the bathroom to take a shower.

"Is there any something happen..." Eunji wondering.

"Oppa, where is Chorong unnie?" Namjoo began asked.

"She had a scheduled today." Hyunsoo answered.

"Does she know that Jinho appa wants to meet up?" Bomi asked.

"She did. She will be there, don't worry." Hyunsoo told.

 

***

Cube Entertainment building, 

"Eo? Do we have birthday celebrations or party?" Hayoung wondering.

She with her members are entered in the building and saw the staff was busy to set up the decorations.

"Unnie! Are we having a party today?" Eunji asked the staff

"You will know later." A staff said.

"Eunji-ya!" Someone called out loud, Eunji turned back and it was Yoseob called her out.

"Seob-ie oppa!" Eunji greeted with excitedly.

"Hi girls!" Yoseob greeted the rest and followed Gikwang, Junhyung and Doojoon.

"What are you doing here?" Doojoon began asked.

"Jinho appa want to meet us, and you oppa?" Namjoo asked back.

"Same." Gikwang answered.

"Ah! I really don't have any clue what's going on." Bomi spoken.

"Looks like we're gonna having a party today." Junhyung told.

"I think so.." Eunji said.

"Eo? That's Infinite sunbaenim!" Hayoung pointed out, she saw Infinite entered in the building.

"What are they doing here.." Naeun said.

"Sunggyu-ya!" Doojoon called out loud while waved his hands.

"Doojoon-ie!" Sunggyu ran and make a warm hug with Doojoon and Junhyung as well. The two are best friends of Sunggyu.

"Eh Apink-eu! Annyeonghaseo~" Dongwoo greeted and bowed.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" Bomi began asked.

"We're just told that our CEO wants meet us at here." Dongwoo answered.

"Really? This is totally not a coincidences." Eunji spoken.

"What do you mean?" Hoya said.

"We're also that Jinho appa wanted to meet us." Eunji told.

"Yes, they also." Hayoung pointed out at Beast's members.

"Really?!" Sunggyu asked with his eyes widened.

"Ah! I felt something fishy.." Sungyeol spoken.

"Where is Woohyun-ie and Chorong-ie?" Yoseob began asked.

"She had scheduled today but she will come later." Eunji answered.

"Same goes to Woohyun." Sunggyu told.

"Mwo? Hold on second. Woohyun and Chorong had scheduled today while us doesn't. Does feel something fishy?" Sungyeol said.

"I feel too but maybe it just coincidences." Bomi told.

"I hope so..." Sungyeol replied.