CHAPTER 28

Nothing Without You

Got7 dorm P.O.V

Flashback

The filming Weekly Idol has finished the special episode with the guest Big byung Sungjae (BTOB), N (VIXX), Hyuk (VIXX) and Jackson (Got7) along the main MC Hyungdon, Defconn, Ilhoon and Bomi.

During the filming, Jackson want to get close with Bomi as he wants to help who was has crush on Bomi, is Jinyoung. Whenver he tried to get closer, Hyungdon on jokes mode always stopping Jackson. During time break, Jackson saw how close Bomi and Ilhoon since they both are the same agency. They are really comfortable with each other and possibility from beings partners. 

"See you later, Jackon!" N told, he with Hyuk leaving first cause they have another schedule.

"Alright hyung. Take care." Jackson replied and bid goodbye to N and Hyuk, same goes to them wave back to Jackson.

"Eo, where is Bomi noona?" Jackson asked at the staff.

"She leaving just now. She had another schedule." A staff told him.

Jackson nod his head, then he went to waiting room for pack all his things. Then he saw Hyungdon was sitting on the sofa while playing with his phone. 

"Yo Hyungdon hyung! What's up hyung." Jackson tapped his shoulder.

"I am sorry but who are you?" Hyungdon pretend doesn't know him.

"Ah hyung, why you're being like this after you bullied me earlier. Excuse me I can't take this anymore." Jackson acted going to leave from the waiting room.

"Ya Jackson-ah! Ya! You're being too dramatic, you know I'm just kidding. Aigooo." Hyungdon said.

"I know, how's my acting, it's good, right?" Jackson wiggled his eyebrows.

"Tskk..." Hyungdon let out a small laughed.

"Oh before I forgot. I need your help, hyung." Jackson said.

"Why? You want borrowed some money from me." Hyungdon teased.

"No hyung! I never ask to borrow your money." Jackson told.

"Okay okay. What do you want me to help you out?" He asked.

"Actually hyung... Do you have the number of Bomi noona?" Jackson straightforward.

"BOMI? YOON BO-" Jackson quickly covered Hyungdon's mouth using his hands. Then he looked around again to see if someone hears. Luckily there's none.

"Hyung, can you lower you voice. It's just a secret." Jackson motioned his index finger to his mouth.

"How would I. Ah no wonder during the filming, you wants to get closer with Bomi, right. Are you like Bomi?" Hyungdon curiously.

"That's not me! It was someone else from my members." Jackson told.

"Mwo? I don't understand." Hyungdon said.

"I'll explain. Actually, Jr is really interested to Bomi noona. Not simply interested but he has feelings on her." Jackson tell the truth.

"Jr? You mean Jinyoung-ie?!" Hyungdon raised his voice out loud.

"Ah hyung! I told you this is a secret. Please be quiet." Jackson told.

"Okay okay. I'm sorry, I just shocked. But why are you getting it? Why not Jr?" Hyungdon asked.

"Hyung, you know he's too very shy person. I'm so frustrated with him, he's so slow to making a move. And I'm here to help him, do I look so kind right?" Jackson answered.

"He likes Bomi? For real?" He asked again.

Jackson nod his head, "But promise with me. This secret it's just between you and me." He said.

"But does Jr know her past relationship?" Hyungdon asked again.

"He know, but he said he doesn't care as long as he know the current Bomi noona's status." He answered.

"Allright. I'll text you the contact number Bomi." Hyungdon told.

"Are you serious? Thanks a lot hyung!" Jackson hugged him tightly.

"Ya! Ya! Just get off me." He said while pushing Jackson.

"Sorry hyung. I'm just carried away." He laughed.

End Flashback

***

"Jinyoung-ie!!!" Jackson called out loud from living room. 

"What do you want." Jr asked as he entered in the living room, then take a sit next to him.

"Look at your phone." Jackson told as he put down his phone on the sofa.

Then Jr pulled out his phone from his pocket and opened the new message from Jackson. As he read a message from Jackson, his eyes widened out and speechless.

"YA JACKSON!" Jr yelled out.

"You're welcome." Jackson grinning.

"What happened what happened." Bambam interrupt as he also joined entered in the living room.

"I got Bomi noona number from Hyungdon hyung." Jackson tell the truth.

"Jinjja?! Daebak. You are the best hyung!" Bambam give thumbs up to him.

"What are you waiting for? Just send her a message now." Jackson told.

"Are you asking Hyungdon hyung for to get Bomi number phone?" Jr began to asked.

"Well, actually i wanted to get her number phone from her but she's leaving first. So, Hyungdon hyung I'm asking for help." Jackson tell the truth.

"Did you tell Hyungdon hyung about my feelings?" Jr asked again.

Jackson nodding, "But he promise he won't tell anyone." He said.

Jr let out a heavily sighed, "Ya, you make me look so desperate you know." He told.

"What do you mean desperate? You are too shy to making a move with Bomi noona. Now you have her number, so just send her a message." Jackson frustrated.

"Jackson hyung's right. Just send her a message, hyung!" Bambam agrees.

"But I am not ready yet." Jr told.

Bambam and Jackson frustrated, then Jackson took Jr's phone from his hand. He saving Bomi in his contact list.

"I already save her number in your contact." Jackson give his phone back.

****

Jr. P.O.V

I've already composed 30 text message but then deleting it right away. I don't know what should I text to her.

"Hi Bomi noona, it's me Got7's Jinyoung-ie. How are you?" Aaaarrghhhh. Erase Erase

"Are you seriously? It's almost 2 hour, yet you still haven't send her a message?" Bambam said with showed how frustrated he is.

"I really don't know what should I send. I feel so nervous!" I said while staring at my phone and my mind was blank.

"Come on hyung, just send a simple message. Like you introduced yourself or anything can do!" Bambam told.

"You are really make me so frustrated with you. How come a simple message you couldn't send her message. Are you want me to teaching how to send a simple message?" Jackson said.

"Fine! I'll try okay." I raised my voice, it's annoyed to listen their nags.

"Hi! Is this Apink's Yoon Bomi?" I began start composing message. My heart is pounding while my finger is motioning to pressing the send button.

"WHAT'S UP GUYS!" I startled because of Yugyeom shouted. 

I look at my phone back to erase my message and I'll text her some other time. Wait! Did I just pressed the send button? Wtf, did I really just pressed the send button. Thanks Yugyeom you make me finally send her a message.

"Yeayy! Finally you send it already already. Will she reply your message?" Jackson said while grinning.

"Shut up dude! Don't expect too much and I am pretty sure she will not reply." I said. I let out a heavily sighed then I put my phone on the tables. 

Well, I do expected but I bet she won't reply. This is all Yugyeom's fault. I was about to mad at Yugyeom because of him, I pressed the send button. Suddenly I heard my phone beep.

*Bzzzzzz*

My Yoon Bomi ❤

My eyes widened as I saw Bomi noona pop up on my screen phone. I immediately look at Jackson and he's already grinning at me. Ah! No wonder why he took my phone earlier.

"What now?! Are you don't want to reply her message?" Jackson said.

I picked my phone with my trembling hands. I opened the message with my heart beats so fast. 

Yes, this is Yoon Bomi. May I know who's this

Now what should I reply now. Aaaarrghhhhhhhh!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bomi P.O.V

I am already half asleep when my phone beeps. I looked at my phone to read the message.

From: Unknown

Hi! Is this Apink's Yoon Bomi?

Someone knows my phone number but who is this. Aishhhh. Then I began to replied and send the message.

Now I waited and after few minutes my phone beep again. I immediately opened the message to get know who is this.

 

From: Unknown

It's me Jinyoung-ie. GOT7's Jinyoung. Sorry for bothered you noona and I shouldn't text you at this hours.

Mwo? Jinyoung? Where did he get it my phone number. Aishhh, it must be Ilhoon-ie. I was sleepy but I need to replied his message. 

 

To: Jinyoung-ie

Hi Jr! May I know where did get my number? It must be Ilhoon-ie, right

I replied the messsage.

 

From: Jinyoung-ie

Nope, I got it from someone but you don't worry. I won't spread your number at anyone.

 

To: Jinyoung-ie

Thanks Jr. Now what I can help you?

 

From: Jinyoung-ie

Nothing, I'm just want to confirm that number is really yours.

 

To: Jinyoung-ie

Is really my phone number. Don't forget to save it! Hehehe

 

From: Jinyoung-ie

Already save it noona. Anyway, I am sorry for bothering you noona.

 

To: Jinyoung-ie

It's okay Jinyoung. I should be sleeping by now but thanks to you. I'm still awake hahaha

 

From: Jinyoung-ie

Really? hahaha sorry noona. Now you can continue your sleeping beauty. Goodnight Bomi noona! Zzzzz

 

To: Jinyoung-ie

Goodnight too Jinyoung-ie! Zzzz

I'm already smiling while reading his last message. I close my eyes with a smile in my face.

***

The next day

"YOON BOMI!!! WAKE UP!!! HOW MANY TIMES I NEED TO WAKE YOU UP!" I heard Chorong unnie yelled in my room. I still remain close my eyes and take my pillow to close my ears. 

In my life, I don't need clock or set alarm in my phone. In every morning and every day, Chorong unnie always be my alarm hahahaha.

I wake up from the bed then I took my phone for checked what time is it but to my surprise there is a new message. I opened the message and it was Jinyoung who was sending a message.

Goodmorning Bomi noona! Have a nice day~

I smiled.

To: Jinyoung-ie

Morning Jr! You too having a great day today.

After replied the message, I saw Namjoo entered in my room.

"Finally, the breakfast is ready. Faster unnie before Chorong unnie kills you." Namjoo said then walked out of the room.

I wonder who is Chorong unnie husband in the future.

***

We are now eating with our manager Hyunsoo oppa at living room cause it's to small in the kitchen and we are always eating at living room and never eating at the kitchen actually. 

"Oppa, do we have schedule today?" I heard Chorong unnie asked.

"It just Naeun-ie. She had photoshoot today." Hyunsoo oppa answered.

"I'm done oppa! Let's go." Naeun told as she has done eating.

"I'll wait you at lobby." Hyunsoo oppa said then he walked out of the house.

While I enjoyed eating, I remember Jr has texted me last night.

"I have something to tell you guys, you know Jr? I mean Got7's Jr." I said then eat a spoonful rice.

"Yes, he is has crush on you, right." Eunji said.

"What's wrong with him, unnie." Hayoung-ie asked.

"He texted me last night." I told.

"Mwo? Where did he get your number?" Chorong unnie asked.

"I don't know but he said he gets from someone. As long as not Ilhoon-ie. At first I thought it was him." I said.

"He seems interested with you, Bbom-ah." Eunji said.

"Of couse. He did telling that he has crush with Bomi noona." Hayoung told.

"Daebak!!!!!" I startled because of Namjoo shouted.

"Ya! That make me surprised." Chorong raised her voice.

"Sorry! Bomi noona, your rumors..." Namjoo leaned her phone to me. I was curiously then I took her phone and I almost choked my food.

 

[Breaking News] GOT7'S JINYOUNG AND APINK'S BOMI REPORTED TO BE DATING

 

"Daebak!!!!!" Hayoung said

"Since you two hanging out together?" Chorong unnie asked.

"Molla. But this photo looks real.." I said with my eyes widened.

 

BEEP BEEP

 

From: Jinyoung-ie

Noona, have seen the article? I'm totally shocked and I'm sorry about that. I hope you are okay.