CHAPTER 19

Nothing Without You

Apink was in their midst of preparing for their comeback new song is called 'LUV'. There have two days until the comeback date. Furthermore, Woohyun and Chorong are getting closer day by day, they even hanging out together with Hoya and Changsub, even at first Woohyun felt awkward when around with Changsub. They get along together since they are 91-liner. Bomi still become MC on Weekly Idol along with Coni, Doni and Btob's Ilhoon. 

After Baekhyun and Bomi broke up, they haven't talked each other or keep in touch, because Bomi has changed her number so that Baekhyun couldn't contact her. Apink was invited to came on Weekly Idol as guest, they are to enjoying throughout on set, they get pizza's from Coni and Doni. Apink are extreme close with Coni and Doni, they even called them uncles. Besides that, Apink also has revealed their new song even it isn't released yet. As soon they ended recording Weekly Idol, they are heading back to their dorm. 

In dorm P.O.V

Chorong stared at Bomi with curiously after having seen her in a trance while eating dinner. Rarely had she seen her out of focus in front of food. Chorong noticed her plated untouched her favorite foods.

"Bbom-ah...." She called out.

"Deh..." Bomi answered.

"Are you okay? I noticed you haven't touched your foods." She asked with concerned.

"I am okay, just no appetite." Bomi replied.

"Ah why? Are you still full or are you on diet?" Eunji began asked.

"That's right! Bomi unnie always on diet whenever we're comeback with new song." Namjoo interrupted.

"Yeah... I need to maintain my weight." Bomi let out a small chuckled.

"You make me scared, Bbom-ah!" Chorong laughed, then all members continue to eating their food.

"Bomi unnie... Are you really on diet or is there have something you hide from us?" Hayoung spoken.

"What?" Bomi said.

"Ani, I noticed you when we're on set. You looks so gloomy, is like that you have any problems." Hayoung told.

"Am I look gloomy?" Bomi chuckled.

"Yes, you are. What's wrong, unnie." Hayoung said.

"Share with us, Bomi." Eunji spoken.

"What's wrong with you girls? I am totally fine and I don't even had any problems." Bomi said.

"Really?" Chorong asked.

"Yes. Why would I lie to you." Bomi answered.

"Allright then. If you had any problems or wants to share something with us, tell us okay?" Chorong said.

"Yes omma!" Bomi said out loud

"Ya, I'm not your omma!" Chorong chuckled.

"Unnie, how's your relationship with Woohyun?" Bomi began teased.

"Ya, since when I had relationship with him." Chorong told.

"Wuuuu..... Unnie, why your cheeks turned red." Eunji teasing.

"Molla. " Chorong answered.

"Just be honest, unnie. You have fallen in love him, right." Naeun spoken.

"We're just friends, Naeun-ah!" Chorong replied.

"Keep denied, ahjumma." Eunji said.

"Ya!" Chorong said out loud, make all the members are laughed at her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Exo dorm

 Exo are getting busy day by day with their concert, fan meeting, music shows events and others. Their schedule is too pack when their need to abroad all over the world to meet their fans. Baekhyun threw himself on the bed. His body was totally exhausted after finished their dance practices. Then he took it his phone was next to him, he staring at Bomi's photo were he still set as wallpaper in his phone. 

Since they broke up, Baekhyun still has feelings on Bomi but it's impossible to make them are back together. Baekhyun and Taeyeon are still talked each other just not as before,were they are so close each other. Taeyeon had owe apologize what've she done to him and Baekhyun. Since that, Baekhyun had lost interest in any girls except Bomi. 

Baekhyun let out sighed then he began to delete all Bomi's photo in his phone and her number as well. He wants to move on and began with new chapter even it takes time. Then, he take a shower. After few minutes, Baekhyun goes to sleep, suddenly he heard someone laughed out loud, make him wondered and get out from his bedroom. Then, he spotted all s are gather together at living room.

"Oh Baek! I thought you already sleeping." Suho greeted as soon he saw Baekhyun joined with them.

"Yes I did, but I heard you guys laughed out loud, so I wondering. What's going on?" Baekhyun asked as he sat next to Xiumin.

"Well, we are watching Apink's Showtime. They are so funny especially Bomi." Chanyeol answered.

D.o next to Chanyeol quickly hit Chanyeol's thigh, make Chanyeol groaned in pain. Then, D.o playing his eyes while pointed out that Baekhyun was next to Xiumin. Chanyeol realized that he was mentioned Baekhyun's ex-girlfriend.

"Sorry Baek. She's so funny." Chanyeol said.

"It's okay, Yeol. Well, I am just wondering what's makes you guys laugehd so hard." Baekhyun answered.

"Are you wants me change the channel for you?" Xiumin asked.

"Nevermind hyung. I didn't watched yet. So, let's watching together." Baekhyun said with let out a small laugh.

"Are you totally okay, Baek?" Chen said.

"Well, she was my past and it's impossible we're back together, right" Baekhyun answered.

"Who knows you still has feelings on her." Chanyeol spoken.

"Chanyeol-ah. You know I will never stop to loving her but I need to accept the fact that we aren't meant to be. So I guess better move on and began new chapter." Baekhyun tell the truth from his feelings.

"We understand, Baek. It might takes time but I know you will get through it." Suho said while he patted his shoulder.

"Let's stop talk about. Past is past. Can we continue the shows." Chanyeol interrupted.

"So impatient!" D.o said with annoyed.

Then, they continue watching Apink's Showtime episode 2. Were Apink are excited to play water and wear their swimming suit even they are not wearing bikini like the other girl groups. Even this episode has been aired but because their schedule too pack and their don't have time to watched it. 

They are enjoyed watching Apink's showtime, they are laughed so hard when the part Bomi and Naeun act fool talked with slippers. 

'No wonder why you looks so excited, Bomi.' Baekhyun said on his heart with smile when watched how excited she is.

"I never knew that Chorong is fear of water and heights." Suho spoken.

"Yeah, she seems like Luhan hyung." Sehun replied.

"No wonder why the fans ship Luhan hyung and Chorong. They have similarity." Kai told.

"Don't be jealous, hyung." Chanyeol teased.

"Shut up, Yeol!" Suho answered as his eyes was focus on Chorong.

"Apink doesn't look the other girl groups, right." Xiumin spoken.

"That's right hyung!" Sehun agreed.

Before the ending, Apink has showing their bareface without any embarassement in front of the camera that recorded by their own. Exo was  focusing while watched and it was first time for them seeing Apink revealed their bareface. Except Chanyeol and Baekhyun. They had watched Apink's News and of course they have seeing them without any make-up on their face.

"I can't deny it. They are totally pretty without any make-up!" Chanyeol amazed with their beauty.

"Chanyeol-ah! Close your mouth." Baekhyun began teased, as he noticed Chanyeol was gaping his mouth. 

When part Bomi showed her bareface, Kai stare at Bomi intensively, then he looked at Baekhyun and he looked back at Bomi. 

"She's really resembles you, Baek hyung." Kai said.

"Yeh..." Baekhyun startled.

"That's right. She's looks resembles you so much, Baek." Chanyeol interrupted.

All members began looked at Bomi and Baekhyun at the sametime. Bomi really resembles Baekhyun when she smiled and her bareface. 

"No wonder why people said that Baek hyung and Bomi are look alike." Sehun said.

"I thought you had lost twins, Baek." Suho jokingly.

"Shut up, hyung!" Baekhyun answered.

"Wait, I saw someone resembles D.o hyung." Sehun spoken.

"Who?" Chanyeol asked.

"Wait..... Look! There she is." Sehun pointed out, all members looked up and shocked.

"Namjoo?!" Suho said out loud.

"Yeah... A little bit." Baekhyun said.

"Are you not going to said something?" Kai asked.

"Nope." D.o answered with serious expression