Chapter twelve.

Sea Prince.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

The house was in full blast when they got there, Sehun could feel the loud music echoing in his sensitive ears. He glanced at Kai who raised a hand to knock on the door. He wondered if the house inhabitants would be able to hear that someone was at the door with such loud music. But to his surprise, it only took a few knocks for the door to swing open .Chanyeol standing there with a smile on his face. "It's about ing time" he said ushering them in. It was when they all got inside that Chanyeol noticed his brother was amongst them. His eyes naturally widened. Body instantly reacting as he moved to hold his brother in their native custom way. He placed a hand on Jimin's chest right above where his heart lie. Jimin did the same placing his hand on his brother's chest. Slowly they brought their foreheads together. Nose bumping as they took in one another's familiar scent. "Brother!" Chanyeol choked out, placing a kiss to Jimin's forehead.  Sehun smiled as he watched the reunion. Kai nudged him slightly. And Sehun turned to face him. "What are they doing?" He inquired. "Bonding, this is our way to bond with family. They feel each other's heartbeat." Kai nodded. "But it was different from how you and Jimin bonded." "Yeah, Jimin is my friend, we bond differently. The chest is a sacred place for us, one can only place a hand on another mer's chest if only he's family or their lifebond. like Chanyeol and his husband. They're bonded for life." "Oh" Kai nodded in understanding. "But you allowed me to touch your chest–" Sehun blushed, clearing his throat a little. "That's because I chose you as my lifebond. Dummy." A grin was spread across Kai's pretty face that made Sehun's heart to increase in beats."I love you." "I love you too." Sehun smiled at his boyfriend before turning his attention back to the two brothers. Jimin let out a choked sob, leaning into the touch."H-hyung!" He spoke in their native tongue. "I've missed you so much." He cried. And that all it took for Chanyeol to let his tears flow too. He pulled Jimin into a tight embrace. "Missed you too baby bro." Chanyeol nuzzled the younger's neck. "I am so sorry I left–" "No!" Jimin shook his head. " Please don't be." He ran his hands down his brother's back. "You deserve your happiness. Mama and Papa are not mad at you anymore. They understand you now." He told Chanyeol. Chanyeol pulled back to look at his brother."They're not?" "No, they're not." "What are they saying?" Kai asked again. "Jimin is telling Chanyeol that their parents are no more mad at him for leaving, now they understood." "They were angry?" "Yes, it's against our custom to leave the sea for a ground-walker. But we still do it if we fall in love with one." Kai nodded. "Like how you fell in love with me?" Sehun elbowed him slightly but he smiled and nodded.  "I am relieved to hear this brother." Chanyeol said bringing his hand to brush a few strands out of Jimin's forehead. Jimin smiled. "Where is your lifebond? I want to meet him." Chanyeol grinned at that, turning his head to the right, where the party was going in full swing and none of them noticed what had been going on between the two brothers. Baekhyun was standing a few feet away from them, he had a smile on his face. That indicated he'd been watching as well. Then strode towards them."Hey Jimin!" He extended a hand. "Yeollie has talked a lot about you." Jimin just stared at Baekhyun for a long moment without blinking or reaching to take the hand offered to him. Baekhyun's face fell, hand slowly moving back to his sides, clearly thinking Jimin didn't like him. But then Jimin jerked forward, pulling Baekhyun into his arms."Oh" Baekhyun said, the smile returned as he hugged his brother in law back. "I was scard you don't like me" he confessed. "What?" Jimin giggled, tightened his hold on Baekhyun's body. "I was just entranced by your beauty. I see why my brother fell for you." He said drawing back to look at the human. He then brought his hand to place it on Baekhyun's chest, just like how he did to Chanyeol. Baekhyun blinked at him for a moment before he got the gist and placed his hand on Jimin's chest too. "You consider me your family?" The human asked, blinking rapidly, clearly to stop his tears from falling.  Jimin nodded, bringing their foreheads together. "Yes." "You have no idea how much it means to know that." Baekhyun obviously knowing about the merfork ways, brought a hand to hold on to Jimin's neck as he bumped their noses together. Sehun averted his gaze to Chanyeol who couldn't seem to close his 32 teeth.Then to Jungkook, who was openly gaping at Jimin and a hint of something akin to jealously on his face as he obviously tried not glower at Baekhyun. A small giggle escaped Sehun's lips and they all turned to face him. "Please. Don't mind me" he said still laughing at Jungkook. Who only glared at him causing him to laugh harder. "Okay that's enough, let's go and join the party" Jungkook said already walking further into the apartment. Kai and Sehun followed right behind him. Taeyeon was the first to meet them. There was a man holding a baby next to her. He must be her husband. Sehun noted, smiling brightly at her.  "Sehunnie!" She acknowledged smiling just as wide. "Noona!" He said automatically moving to give her a hug. She hugged him back tightly, patting his shoulder a few times before they pulled back. "How's mother and father?" He asked. "They're doing good. Mom couldn't stop talking about you and Dad is doing great too." "Oh, that's good to hear." She nodded turning slightly to her husband, nudging him to get his attention."Jiyong meet Sehun. Kai's boyfriend." She introduced. "Sehun this my husband. Jiyong." She stated, but Sehun's eyes were on the baby in Jiyong's arm, and it seemed she noticed as she quickly added. "That's my son. Jiyeon. Isn't he adorable?" Sehun beamed, hands moving to hold the said baby. "Can I hold him?"  Jiyong nodded and smiled before passing the boy over. "Please to meet you Sehun, Taeyeon has talked plenty about you." Sehun only smiled. "Nice to meet you too hyung." He said holding Jiyeon closer. Jiyeon giggled the moment Sehun held him, hands coming to rest on Sehun's chest.  "He considers you his family" Kai came to whispered next to Sehun's ears, causing a shiver to run down the merman's body."He likes you." As if agreeing to his uncle's words. Jiyeon leaned his head on Sehun's shoulder, nuzzling his neck. "Oh my Deities." Sehun giggled. "He's so adorable." He cooed. "He really likes you." Taeyeon told him Kai s his arm around Sehun's waist, dropping a kiss to his neck. "Told you." He smiled kissing Jiyeon on the forehead.
"How old is he?" "He's one and half" Jiyong supplied. Sehun nodded, his mind going to a place where he's holding lots of babies that happened to be his and Kai's, he subconsciously smiled at the little thought. "Sehun seem pretty good with babies" Baekhyun joined them. "I agree" Taeyeon said with a nod. "Sehunnie can you come help me in the kitchen?" Baekhyun asked. Sehun nodded. "Okay." He said but he was reluctant to give the baby back just like how Kai was reluctant to remove his hands from Sehun's waist. But they both did and Sehun followed Baekhyun to the kitchen. The house was big and lavish but not as big and as lavish as Kai's house. The came to a stop in the kitchen and Baekhyun moved to take a few drinks from the refrigerator, offering one to Sehun, Sehun accepted it but he stared at it unsure of what to do with it. "Drink! It's not alcohol. Just soda you gonna love it, 'cause Yeollie loves it as well, he said it suits his taste." Baekhyun said popping the can open. Sehun watched before doing the same."oh it tastes nice" he said after taking a large gulp." Baekhyun grinned. "Told you you'll love it." He took a swing of his drink, before moving to lean against the counter. "So, how are things going between you and Kai?" "Good!" He nodded, taking another sip. "All Good" he added. "Have you decided to bond? I mean have you told him about all the necessary things he's supposed to know?" Sehun blinked, placing his drink on the counter. "No I haven't told him." "Well you should." "I will when we're ready to complete the bond." Baekhyun nodded. "Alright." He moved away from the counter.  "Where's Jimin?" He decided to change the subject. "With Yeollie, they must be catching up." He bought out a bottle of something Sehun didn't recognize and was about to open it when Kai walked into the kitchen. Baekhyun was startled and dropped the bottle on the floor, causing it to break. Some pieces of the shattered glass cut through his leg. "" he cursed. "Oh God!" Kai rushed in. "I am so sorry Baek, I didn't mean to startle you. "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter