Jisa

Oneshots/Short stories

 

Jiwoo X Sana Fluff




 

Sana’s POV

I woke up with my legs wrapped around Jiwoo’s waist. I carefully got up and went to the fridge and got Jiwoo a slice of the strawberry shortcake we had. I went back into our room with the plate and woke Jiwoo up.

“Jiwoo, sweetie, it’s time to get up” I said with aegyo.

“Mmm, good morning Sana.” Jiwoo replied rubbing her eyes. I showed Jiwoo the strawberry shortcake which she gladly took. Jiwoo hummed in delight.

“Is it good?” I asked

“It’s sweet” She answered. “But you’re sweeter.” I blushed covering my face with my hands.

“Ahh, you’re so cute” I said, it was Jiwoo’s turn to blush. I noticed that there was some frosting on her face. I went over to her and it off.

“Ahh” Jiwoo said pouting. I could only giggle at the younger’s adorableness.

“What did I do to deserve such an adorable girlfriend?” I questioned

“I dunno but probably something good” Jiwoo commented as she put the empty plate on the nightstand. I got on the bed and pulled Jiwoo into my embrace.

“I love you, Kim Jiwoo” I said

“I love you too, Minatozaki Sana” Jiwoo responded as she nuzzeled into my neck. I lightly grabbed Jiwoo’s chin with my thumb and index finger making her look at me, I placed a soft and loving kiss on the younger’s lips. I pulled Jiwoo back down onto the mattress as we fell asleep in each other's embrace.