LipTzu

Oneshots/Short stories

Kim Lip X Tzuyu, omegaverse, Requested by danteriddle058

 

 





 

Jungeun’s POV

I was sitting patiently waiting for the return of Jinsoul. I looked to my left and saw Twice being random as usual. Jeongyeon and Nayeon were playfully fighting, Jihyo was interacting with fans, Sana and Momo were flirting with Dahyun, and Chaeyoung was with Mina. I walked over to Tzuyu, the sweet scent of vanilla filling my senses.

“Hey Tzuyu” I greeted the alpha

“Hi Jungeun” She greeted me. Tzuyu patted the space between her legs signaling me to sit there. I obliged and sauntered over to her and sat between her legs.

 

 

Tzuyu’s POV

Jungeun sat between my legs, the omega’s scent of pear was intoxicating me. I wrapped my legs around her waist and my arms loosely around her neck as I peppered soft kisses on her cheek.

“Tzuyu-ah, not here” The omega said. “The fans might see us”

“Let them see, let them see who you belong to” I replied nibbling on her earlobe.

“Hey Tzuyu!” Jihyo called, her sweet scent of caramel filling the air.

“Yes Jihyo Unnie?” I questioned.

“Your turn” She said

“Ok,” I said, I looked at Jungeun. “I won’t be able to see you after this run, once this is all over come to my apartment.” I said to the omega as I gave her a gentle kiss.

 

 

Jungeun’s POV

I went back over to my group and saw that Jinsoul had returned.

“Hey” I greeted her

“Hi Lippie” The alpha replied “Where were you?”

“I was with Tzuyu” I answered

“Ohh” Jinsoul mumbled. I looked over at Tzuyu in which was doing archery. Tzuyu looked really hot while doing archery, not that she wasn’t already hot, however. Yerim saw.

“You’re really whipped for her” The beta commented.

“Shut up” I quipped.

"You are though" Jinsoul said causing me to playfully punch her arm.

 



 

In Tzuyu’s apartment (Tzuyu’s POV)

Jungeun and I were cuddled up on the couch watching random movies I owned. Eventually Jungeun fell asleep on me, I picked her up bridal style and put her on the bed. I crawled next to her and nuzzled my face into the crook of her neck.

“I love you, Jungeun” I said as I fell asleep.