-1- The Meeting

My Furry Friend & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi was always an awkward girl. Girls her age would be trying to look pretty by dressing up and styling their hair but Seulgi didn't care and kept her hair unkempt; Girls her age would hang out and talk to their Friends during lunch but Seulgi prefers to lie down on the grass and look at snails; girls her age would act like girls but Seulgi acted like the boys. With all these differences, it was not unusual that she naturally got outcastes by her class.

 

.

 

"I'm telling you! Seulgi is weird! The other day I went to ask her for her assignment, the book was all wrinkled up! I swear she drools too because there was a dried up stain on the cover!" Jennie whispered.

 

"Ew, nasty..." Lisa grimaced.

 

"And look at that." Jennie pointed out the window. "She's rolling on the dirty grass again! Then when she comes back, she keeps scratching her head and body... gross!"

 

Just then, the second year student council president walked by.

 

Irene Bae was admired by all the school’s students and staff. Kind, composed and headstrong, she carries herself with dignity and fulfills her responsibilities. She is seen as dependable and is respected by everyone.

 

"Shouldn't you first years be at the classroom for self study already? Recess is ending soon." Irene said.

 

"Hello president! We will. Also, can you do something about her? The whole class is afraid that they'd catch some head lice or something." Jennie frowned.

 

Irene stretched her neck over and saw the infamous feral girl running after a squirrel. She turned back at the two other girls and nodded with a smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter