Prologue

From Those Around Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Korea – 6 PM KST

Chaewon: Eunbi unnie! Are you free tonight?

Eunbi: I just finished up my meeting for today. Why?

Chaewon: Let’s have dinner! It’s been a while since we were able to catch up! I want you to meet the person I’m dating!

Eunbi: Wow~ How did you manage to catch someone’s eye with that poker face of yours?

Chaewon: Yah! Unnie! Have you lost all your faith in me after months of not seeing each other?

Eunbi: You know I’m just kidding, Chaewonnie~

Chaewon: Unnie, you didn’t even answer my question yet!

Eunbi: Yeah, I am free. I’ll just text my manager that I’ll be home late.

Chaewon: Oh! You can bring your team too! My angel will be bringing her manager as well!

Eunbi: Okay! See you at the usual place later at 8:00PM then? I might be a bit late. I have to text my team to come with me.

Chaewon: Okay~ See you unnie!

 

After Eunbi’s message with Chaewon, she switched to her group chat with Chaeyeon, Wonyoung, and Yujin.

 

Group chat name: Kwon Celebi Family

Eunbi: Are you guys free tonight? An old friend wanted to have dinner with all of us.

Yujin: I’m done with my portfolio project due tomorrow, so yes unnie!

Wonyoung: I’m always free when it comes to free food!

Chaeyeon: Is this Chaewon? I just saw her in the WIZ lobby today!

Eunbi: Yeah, it’s Chaewon. Are you free, maeni-JJaeyeon?

Chaeyeon: I’m free since my one and only actress isn’t busy yet. :P

Eunbi: Yah! Lee Chaeyeon! >:C

Wonyoung: Appa and omma are fighting again, Yujinnie L

Yujin: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Wonyoung: Yujin, how could you –

Chaeyeon: You know I love you, Kwon Celebi~ *kissy kissy emojis*

Eunbi: *kissy kissy emojis*

Wonyoung: *barf emojis*

Yujin: [has left the chat]

Eunbi: It’s settled then. We’ll be eating at the usual barbeque place. I told Chaewon we’ll be there by 8. I’ll pick Yujin and Wonyoung up at the apartment? I’ll just change into comfortable clothes.

Chaeyeon: Sounds good! See you at your apartment then!

 

Eunbi made her way out of the building of WIZ entertainment and walked back to her apartment. It’s been 2 months since her company confirmed that she’ll be the leading actress in a new drama titled “Jinjja Nice Body!”. The romantic comedy vibe of the drama she’ll be starring in did nothing to lower her nervousness.

 

The schedule for filming the first four episodes of the drama have been talked about a while ago, which Eunbi is sure Chaeyeon already knows. The ratings of the first four episodes will determine if the drama will continue from there. Of course, the announcement of her debut will be posted on SNS tonight, so her fans from her music video and commercial days will surely hype up the drama.

 

Eunbi is nervous that she will mess up the whole thing. It was a very irrational thought, but what can you do when you’ve landed a major role on the first year of your official debut?

 

Eunbi tried to shake the thoughts away as she arrived in her apartment. She only hoped that Yujin and Wonyoung were about halfway done with their preparations in going out.

 

She was about to enter her apartment when she heard a scream and muffled laughter coming from it. Opening the door, she saw Yujin laughing at Wonyoung with some string cheese dangling in , with Wonyoung on the floor holding the empty package of the string cheese. Wonyoung saw Eunbi arrive, and the tall baby waddled its way into Eunbi’s arms.

 

“Unnie, Yujin ate the string cheese I microwaved TT__TT”

 

Eunbi patted Wonyoung’s back, too small to be able to reach Wonyoung’s head.

 

“That’s okay, giant baby. You’ll get more beef servings than Yujin will once we eat dinner.”

 

“MHA, DS NT FRRR” Yujin tried to sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter