Omega

Half A Year - A ChanSoo Korean Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol struggled to keep from falling to his knees and braced his hands on either side of the smaller one, wondering in dread if it was possible to die from asphyxiation.
 

 

He had never ever reacted to kissing any omega like this before.
 

 

“Geudeul-i gasseo?” The smaller one murmured, his breathing, too, protracted.  (“Are they gone?”)
 

 

Chanyeol inhaled deeply, not having the strength to open his eyes just yet.  He attempted listening intently for any reverberation outside the door, but something stronger was diverting his hearing. 
 

 

He couldn’t determine if the rapid heartbeat pounding between his ears was his or the omega’s. 

 

It sure was damn loud.
 

 

He weakly nuzzled the omega’s neck and lifted his head at last.  He swallowed as the smaller one’s round eyes impeccably reeled him in yet again. 
 

 

As if realizing his inadvertent effect on him, the omega blinked and lowered his gaze.  He wrapped the taller one’s jacket around himself more securely and tried his very best to advance into the interior of the spacious room without tripping and embarrassing himself in front of the alpha even further.
 

 

Chanyeol’s eyes helplessly followed his every movement, his body shifting to the direction where he went.  It was as though the smaller one had stepped out from one of his most surreal fantasies and had now come to life.

 

“Nugu saeyo?” Chanyeol inquired promptly, in a plea to know about him.  Part of him had already suspected that the omega was also Korean and was greatly pleased that his hunch had been right.  (“Who are you?”)
 

 

The smaller one froze in his tracks.  He found that only a few feet were the farthest his wobbly legs could carry him.  His respiration came more easily now that he was apart from the alpha.  
 

 

The omega gripped his messenger bag with both hands, as if to use it as an anchor.  He was shivering inside from the aftermath of it all.  His lips were still burning from the possessiveness of the alpha’s mouth on his, how impossibly close he had held him against his long, hard, lean body, his fingers deliciously digging on his hips, pressing on the small of his back...
 

 

And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter