Repercussions

Repercussions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin could feel intense pain throbbing through his body, his muscles shrieking every centimeter that he moved. He tasted the salt of tear drops dripping past his lips as he sat alone in his bedroom. He wasn’t certain where the other’s were at, but his heart wanted nothing more than to melt in their grasp and beg for them to take the pain away. The stronger desires in his soul wanted to scream for those which tried so hard to care for him, but his willpower kept shoving them away.
The members weren’t present right now because they had better things to do with their time. They couldn’t be bothered with a dongsaeng or hyung which whined to them all the time, because they had work that needed to completed. ARMY’s would be waiting for him, but wouldn't they feel ashamed if they knew just how weak Jimin was. If the cameras filmed every moment in which he sobbed and pleaded in pain they wouldn’t care about him anymore. They would only wish that he would leave the hardworking members be and stop bothering everyone with his incompetence.

“Jimin-ah, what do you think you’re doing?!” Jimin’s neck wouldn’t stretch far enough to visually notice the man that had walked in, the pain being far too severe; however, he would recognize the voice anywhere. This manager had been hired months prior from ‘reputable sources’ to the company; he had taken a special interest to Jimin. This manager was the one who woke Jimin to his insensitive habits, who was always truthful to him about how much better off they would be without him.
“I-I’m sorry I-”
“Enough with your crap. Be up and out in ten.” He kept it short and to the point, his tone quiet enough so as not to be heard from another room. Jimin figured s must be waiting out there, being held back because he was too fragile to leave his bed. The manager had always kept a calm facade if the other members were present, aware that they wouldn’t appreciate his brutal honesty.

Jimin had tried with all of his soul to head the instructions given to him. He didn’t want to be a burden on his team. He felt that any physical ailment which gnawed away at him was insignificant and that he sure endure the pain and agony for ARMY and Bangtan alike; however, no matter how much he pushed his body forward it only screamed back at him. Lifting his head from the pillow caused a sharp and burning pain to rupture through his spine, his limbs collapsing to the floor as his eyes sobbed from the torment. His lips bled as he bite into them, attempting to muffle the screams which had escaped from his throat.
The worst feeling wasn’t the pulsateting fire through his lower neck or the sting as blood dripped onto the carpet, it was the guilt in knowing that this was going to happen. Jimin had been dancing nearly his entire existence, and for the majority of that time his body punished him when he begun to put effort into his passion. Without adequate rest and care the muscles in the base of his neck seized, the pain capable of completely debilitating Jimin within mere seconds.

Jimin had known that this ailment would give him grief once the manager demanded that he practice for longer. He was aware of the agony that he would suffer when he thought of what he could do to improve whilst the rest of Bangtan iced their bodies and ate every evening. He had followed through with these actions because the manager only aimed them for him to get better, so that he would burden Bangtan less and improve for the team which he had devoted his life to. His methods of doing so were harsh and seldom just; however, Jimin truly believed that this was for his own betterment.

“What the hell are you doing?! I told you to be completely ready to leave ten minutes ago!” Jimin screamed as his body jerked forward, his wails echoing across the walls. The managers hands were grasping the collar of his shirt tightly, his muscles spasming and constricting together as he lift him from the ground.
“I-I’m sorry. I tried bbut it hurt-”
“I don’t give a damn if it ‘hurts’. You have an interview to be at and your going to make us late.” Jimin wanted to control himself; however, his sobs only increased as the manager shoved him against the wall. The pain spread towards his head, his thoughts getting mixed and jumbled together until he could no longer think properly.
“I’m sorry.” Apologies seemed to be all that he could muster, the phrase repeatedly spilling from his mouth as the manager gathered his clothes together. It felt as if he was going to be sick soon, his headache tripling into a migraine as his neck became immobile once again.
“I can’t believe this. This is your profession! You think you would know better than to-”

“What the do you think you’re doing?!” Jimin flinched the best his body allowed, the reaction rising both from fear and pain as abrupt screaming pounded against his skull. He thought that the screaming must be meant towards him, that he had screwed up something else for them. It took him several moments to realize it was Yoongi that had stormed into his bedroom, and his words were definitely not meant for his dongsaeng.
“I-I’m getting Jimin ready for the schedule. I thought that you all had left already?”
“We were on our way out when we heard him crying. What the hell did you do to him?!” Jimin didn’t know how to fathom the situation, his entire being just screaming for his brain to be into a hole. He wanted to feel numb. He wanted the pain to stop.
“I-I didn’t do anything to him. Where is this coming from?”

“Jimin-ah, Jimin sweetheart. What’s wrong? What hurts?” Jimin hadn’t noticed that somebody was kneeling in front of him, yet Seokjin had been present the entire time since Yoongi had. He had immediately rushed towards the younger once he had noticed the condition that he was in, Namjoon attempting to peel Yoongi off their manager before he really punched him. Taehyung and Jungkook had started crying, Hoseok holding them within hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter