Chapter 2: On The Job

Bunnies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

^^^^

Wonho

“Hoseok.”

 

I went quiet until I finally found my voice.

 

“Father.” I answer.

 

“Come home right now son. I will not tolerate your nonsense anymore. If you don’t come back on your free will then I will not hesitate to send the guards,” he ordered.

 

I just hang up.

 

Yes I ran away from home.

 

Why? Because I want to be a producer. Not the heir of the Shin-Lee Group. For my past 25 years of life, I’ve been trained and prepped for that position but I’m old enough to make my own decisions.

 

I took drastic measures and even ran to a different city to get away from my father. I’m currently staying at a hotel with the money that I made off my songs since my cards have been cut off by my dad.

 

My passion for music started when I was 15. It was my stress reliever and then I decided to release some of my originals under the name of WHO. My goal is to create my very own company someday.

 

I soon got to my hotel room and dropped dead on my bed. I don’t know how much longer I can stay at this hotel before my dad finds me. I can’t buy or rent a house or apartment because it’ll show under my name too. Ughhh what should I do?

 

After about an hour of stressing I finally got up and went to take a shower. It was already 10PM by the time I was done with my night routine. Well, I guess I should go to sleep now, don’t wanna be late for work tomorrow.

 

^^^^

 

Bona

 

I got home and immediately called my mom.

 

“Mom! I got a job! I got a job! I got a job!” I holler while jumping around.

 

“Really? You’re not lying to me right? Oh my goodness, thank the heavens, my prayers have been answered!” I could feel her smile through the phone.

 

“So I don’t have to get a roommate right?” I asked her.

“Nope, you still have to. It’s still a good idea to share your expenses with someone in case you go jobless again. Plus this is a good chance to make a new friend. You’re 23 and you only have how many friends? 2? That’s not good at all, you need to have many connections in life if you want to go far.” She nags as I roll my eyes a bit.

 

“Okay mother. I’ll try to find a roommate before this week. But you have to stop bothering me about my income after that. Deal?” I negotiate.

 

“Yeah yeah, I’m going to hang up now. We just received an order and I have to get back to cooking,” then I was all alone in this quiet apartment.

 

Maybe it is a good idea to get a roommate, then I wouldn’t be so lonely. I would get a pet but as you can see, this girl right here is broke. But my question is how the heck do I find them. Well, I gotta get some sleep in since I start working tomorrow, although my shift doesn’t start until 6 pm. Yes I have the night shift. With a tired sigh, I washed up and went to sleep.  

 

^^^^

 

Wonho

 

I woke up on time today, of course I would. I quickly brush my teeth, wash my face, and dress up in a simple tee, my jeans, my flannel, and my old pair of boots.

 

With light steps, I walk to the car that I had bought from my trusty cousin so that my dad couldn’t track me. It was 7:20. Thank goodness the shop is only 10 minutes away. After awhile, I finally reach the area and park my car. After that, I went into the store and greeted my coworkers as the owner approached me.

 

“Here’s your uniform. There’s a changing room in the back and Shownu will be guiding you alright?” and with that she exits the store.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter