006 (EDITED)

Married Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blinking her eyes open, Areum smiled as the beautiful ray of sun rested on her face. She stayed like that recalling every single event that occurred last night. She felt at peace after knowing that Sehun was the same man from that night.

She was still lost in her thought when a soft kiss landed on her neck, sending cold but sweet chills down her spine.

"Good morning my love," Sehun whispered before turning the teacher around and placed a kissed on her forehead.
"Good morning, Sehun," Areum muttered and hid her face with her hands, suddenly becoming shy.

"Is my wife shy?" Sehun asked, he brushed off the fringe from his wife's face before looking at the bright room and the beautiful decorations in the room.

"This place is really beautiful in the morning, I really love it here." Sehun smiled and crawled out of the bed to open the curtains, letting the fresh morning air into the room.

"Can we bath together?" Sehun asked suddenly out of the blue.
"Eh? Together? Now?" Areum asked as it was hard for her to believe her ears.

"Just kidding, you bath first, I will be back in no time." Sehun trailed off to the seaside, watching the beautiful ocean.
All Sehun could think of was where to take Areum and have more fun with her. He wanted to make Areum's stay at the hotel full of beautiful memories, but he was just too slow to think of something fun to do, then some couples about 4 to 5 of them were planning to have a program for the best swimmer.

Sehun placed his hands on his jaw and smirked to himself.

What a great swimmer I am. I'm surely going to win that prize for my dear wife, just watch and see.

Sehun walked up to them and sat beside the men who were busy having big talks about how they won so many big swimming competitions and all that, but Sehun only smiled and registered his name and Areum's.

Back in the room, Areum was busy searching for what to wear since the weather was cold outside. She only wrapped a towel around her chest with her hair dripping out droplets of water all over.

"What do I wear? I can't see any of my thick clothes." Areum sighed, and just then Sehun's phone rang out.
Areum quickly put one of Sehun's oversized thick shirt and wore it with a short and then she rushed outside to give Sehun his phone, but on getting there, she saw Sehun eating roasted beef with apple juice.

So this is where Sehun is enjoying while I was inside waiting for him all this while.

Areum frowned and took Sehun's phone to him.

"Here is your phone." Areum placed it in front of Sehun and sat beside him.
Sehun turned to look at his wife and there he saw Areum almost eaten up by his shirt, and she looked so tiny in it.

"Areum are you cold?" Sehun asked while putting Areum's beef on the plate with a bottle of milk.
"Yes I'm so cold, and you left me in the room without coming back inside." Areum pout.

"I'm so sorry Areum, I was just busy with few things here." Sehun caressed her hair and kissed her cheeks.

"It's okay Sehun, I've forgiven you, but please don't leave me all alone ever again." Areum sadly bit a little of the beef before looking at Sehun.

"Please, can Nari come over today?" Areum asked. The emptiness was eating her up, and she really wants to see Nari at all cost.

"Yes, I was also missing her so much, so I asked my friend Yixing to bring her over. They will be here by noon."

"Really?" Areum felt heart skip in joy. She got up and sat on Sehun lap and gently wrap her arms around his neck.

"Thank you so much. I'm really excited to see my baby Nari again." Areum leaned in and kissed Sehun slowly.

If making Areum happy will always make her kiss me; then my lips should surely get ready to receive more kiss from this soft lips.

Sehun smiled at his own thought, he also wrap his arms around Areum's waist and deepened the kiss, but then they were both distracted by a voice.

"Excuse me please, but the competition is about to start." One of the workers there at the hotel interrupted the couple's sweet moment.
Sehun was the first to pull away from the kiss. He turned to the man and replied a "Yes we will be there in no time."
"Okay." The man bowed and left.

Areum stared at Sehun, "What competition was he talking about?" Areum asked after the man had left.

"It's a swimming competition I'm participating in."

"Can you swim? Or you want to end up embarrassing yourself out there, huh?" Areum rubbed her nose against Sehun's in a teasing way.

"Oh yes my love, I can kiss you all morning and never get tired." Sehun kissed Areum's lips as if it was there last, with his hand traveling into Areum's oversized shirt, but Areum quickly pulled away and stopped Sehun's hand before it could go any further.

"I was not talking about kiss or romance, what I was talking about is the swimming competition."

"Oh, I thought you said I should kiss you and show you how much I love you, that's why I wanted to show you immediately." Sehun winked and
Areum quickly blushed and step down from her husband's lap.

"Let get going," Areum muttered shyly and started walking ahead of Sehun who was chuckling in amusement at his wife's cuteness.

Can Areum be any more beautiful? Sehun ran after Areum and kissed her cheeks.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered to Areum's hearing and held her hand as they walked alongside till they got the swimming hall.

                  

 

                                🕉🕉🕉

 

 

"Are we almost there?" Nari asked Yixing for the 11th time, and this time her voice was louder. The drive to the hotel have been so slow, and the kid really wasn't able to wait anymore.

"Relax Nari, we will soon be there in no time, trust me."

"Trust you? You've been saying this for like more than 10 times, and now you want me to trust you? I'm sorry, but you're just too slow." Nari almost cried, and Yixing smiled. He was frustrated, but he expected it anyway.

Sehun will surely pay for all the insults and stress he has put me through in the hands of this warrior princess.

"I'm so sorry Nari, you will be with your parents soon." Yixing said softly, but the little girl already started crying.

"I want my Daddy and Mom." She wept till she slept off in Yixing's arms.

Poor Nari. How will she react when she finds out that Sehun is not her real father and that she was adopted?
Yixing caressed her hair while staring at a blank space.

 

 

Areum was getting bored inside the hall. The competition was not taking place any time soon and so many eyes were staring at her due to what she was wearing. She decided to have a walk around the silent and peaceful seaside.

Getting outside, Areum sighed deeply, inhaling the fresh air outside. She was really excited to welcome her little Nari back into her arms. She used her feet to play with the wet sand at the seashore and she was surely having lot's of fun that she didn't see the woman coming in front of her and she ended up runnin into her.

"Are you blind? You stupid commoner." The woman yelled at the top of her voice, making Areum flinch in fear and terroir.

"I-I'm sorry ma'am." Areum pleaded and as she raised her eyes to look at the woman in the eyes, she became pale immediately.

"M-Madam K-Kim?" Areum stuttered on seeing the woman responsible for the pain she had to go through for the past years.

"Oh. Gross." Mrs. Kim quickly applied her body spray as if the Areum was totally a deadly virus.

"How dare you appeared in front of me? Are you mad?" Mrs. Kim asked while calling her daughter Rita who was busy getting some fruit drink.

"Come over here Rita and see what we have here."
Rushing over, Rita chuckled in amusement.

"What? No wonder you refereed to her as what." She chuckled again, "This fool is still alive? I thought she was dead a long time ago. She's so pathetic." Rita grabbed Areum's shoulder and pushed her to the sand.

"Why do we have to meet again? Didn't I tell you that I never want to see your disgusting face ever again?" Mrs. Kim kicked her so hard that she started sobbing due to the pain, but then another hard kick was delivered to her back before she could even help herself up from the sand.

"I'm so sorry ma'am, it was not intentional." Areum who was now a sobbing mess pleaded.

"You chose to disobey me right? Now I have all the reason in the world to kill your daughter." Mrs. Kim's voice was loud and filled with hatred.
She pulled Areum up to slap her but a firm hand grabbed her hand and pushed her pretty hard that she fell face flat on the Sand.

"No one will ever hurt my wife, not now, not ever." Sehun's tone was deep with anger evident in his voice. He turned over to look at his sobbing wife,
"Areum are you okay?" Sehun asked while wiping away the tears from his wife's face.

Areum couldn't say a word. She was gasping for air and her whole body shivering terribly.
"Relax Areum and try to breathe please." Sehun pulled her into his embrace and kissed her hair.

"You're not a commoner neither are you a slave or a helper, you're my wife and you're more precious than a million out there, you're the best and will always be and i want you to know that our baby will surely be fine and back to us in a couple of days. Okay?" Sehun lifted Areum chin and kissed her forehead.

"There will be no need to wait for a couple of days because you will never see your daughter ever again." Mrs. Kim said with a dirty smile. "She's dead."

"No mother, she's not dead, but with her rightful parents right now." Jongin cut in with a disappointed and disgusted look on his face.

On seeing Jongin, Areum's grip on Sehun loosen and she slowly stepped away from her husband to meet the person who showed her maximum love and treated her like a younger sister.

"Jongin." Areum ran into the older male standing in front of her and hugged him. But then her phobia cut in and Areum quickly pulled away with tears in her eyes.

Noticing Areum's behavior, Sehun rushed over and hugged her.
"Areum." Jongin called and caressed her hair, "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"No Jongin, she's not okay. She has Haphephobia, I'm so sorry but you can't touch her right now," Sehun explained with much difficulty.

"What? That phobia is still with Areum?" Jongin growled in anger and turned to his mother and sister Rita.

"Children are to be proud of their mothers, but I'm highly disappointed in you Mom. How could you be so heartless and evil that till this day you still want to hurt Areum? She's so pure and innocent, what has she ever done to you?"

"She slept with Sehun for crying out loud!" Mrs. Kim shouted in anger.
"This here slept with my daughter's husband to be. She seduced him and slept with him, and not only that, she got pregnant for Sehun too. How can I not hate her? Even my husband loves her more than the way he loves you and Rita. Why shouldn't I hate her?"

"I wish I even sold her out or got her killed because she's nothing but a worthless puppet, a gold digger who deserves to die."

"Madam Kim!" Sehun yelled as he delivered a sound slap to her face, regrating not his action, but felt like doing more.

"How on earth can a heartless beast exist? You're more evil than I could imagine. You are a mother, and yet you could hurt another mother and separated her child from her immediately after giving birth." Sehun growled in pure annoyance.

"You're a monster, a witch, and a heartless creature. I can't believe how you gave birth to such a pure soul such a Jongin. It's still a shock to me."

"You can insult me and slap me all you want in front of my worthless son or should I say a puppet, I really don't care, but the fact is that you and Areum will never get your pathetic daughter back and that alone gives me joy."

On hearing the last statement Mrs. Kim said regarding her daughter, Areum collapsed on the sand with never-ending tears streaming down her eyes.

"You are lucky that I can't hit you Mom, but I am really ashamed to call you my mother."

"Jongin quiet. Are you mad? Have you lost your sanity?" Rita shouted at the top of her voice.

"No Rita, I'm sane, but you're the insane one here. You heard a rumor about Sehun that he's related to the governor of Seoul, and so you and Mom's greed and desires to acquire more wealth pushed you into making an arranged marriage with Sehun's poor parents and even told them that you will meet all their needs. But what happened when you found out that what you heard was nothing but just a mistake, you immediately divorced him and left him all alone with little Nari. So amongst us, who is the insane one?" Jongin shook his head in disappointment.

"And Mom I thought I heard you saying that Areum's daughter is dead?" Jongin asked.

"Yes, she's dead and never coming back." Madam Kim said firmly with a smirk on her bleeding lips.

"No, you're wrong Mom. It seems you have soon forgotten that I have an orphanage home in Daegu right?"

"What are you even saying? It seems you're really insane like your sister said." Madam Kim laughed.

Jongin shook his head yet again and continued.
"That very night Areum gave birth, I was in the hospital to visit a friend and that was when I saw you and Rita snatching away the child from Areum who was begging and crying painfully. And I also saw two ladies who are workers in my orphanage home standing beside you, so I stayed quiet.
I decided to follow my workers down to the orphanage home and went to the room the baby was and i pulled out the ring on my thumb and wore it on her toe to identify her when i next come by. I warned my workers not to lay a hand on the child or to take off the ring, so I quickly went back to the hospital, but on getting there Areum was nowhere to be found."

"I searched everywhere for my Areum, but I couldn't find her." Jongin wiped the tears from his own eyes as everything that happened that night became so new again, and memories hit him hard as a hurricane.

"When I got home, i overheard Mom talking to someone over the phone, asking the person to kill the child.
I knew something was wrong, so I rushed back to my orphanage home and there I saw one of the two women standing in front of my office door and she told me that the lady from the hospital asked her to kill the child. I gave that woman a huge amount of money and ask her to tell you that the job is done and so she did."

"Two months went by so quickly, and when Sehun was complaining about Rita's reluctant behavior whenever he brings up the issues of them making love to have a child, so i used the opportunity to talk Sehun into adopting a child.
At first, he refused, saying he wants a child from his own flesh and blood.  But with so much effort and persuasion, he agreed and that was when I took him to my orphanage home, and the very moment he sighted his two months old biological daughter Nari, he picked her, and that very moment, I knew that blood they say is actually thicker than water.
I removed the ring from her toe and wore it back on my thumb and that was how Sehun got his daughter back till this day. And surely, good will always prevail over evil in the end." Jongin smiled while looking at his mother in the eyes.

"What have you done Jongin? Why did you ruin my hard works?"

"You're evil Mom, and today I am forced by your wicked deeds to call the police and get you arrested for attempted murder and continuous abuse on an innocent soul," Jongin called the policemen who wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter