003 (EDITED)

Married Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hello sweeties, I want to let you know that I will update tomorrow. Please give this story your love and support by upvoting and dropping a feedback. Enjoy reading.     _____________________________________________________

 

Areum was calm, trying her possible best to get used to the touch of Mrs. Oh on her body, but it was unbearable now.
She suddenly pulled away from Mrs. Oh's hold and shifted to the other end of the couch.
"I'm so sorry, but I can't bear your touch. Please forgive me M-Mom." Areum stuttered the last word.

On hearing that word, Mrs. Oh smiled.
"I will get you something to eat first, you wait here. Okay?" She trailed off with a smile.

"Okay. Thank You." Areum nodded.

Mrs. Oh brought the meal and asked Areum to come over to the dining table, and the teacher did. She ate her meal, and after that, she said her goodbye to little Nari who was fast asleep with a kiss on her forehead. She was sad parting ways with the little girl, but there was nothing she could do about it. She will just have to bare it for a few hours.

"It seems you love her quite a lot." Mrs. Oh who has been observing Areum since they met asked.

"Yes Mom, I love her so much that it hurts my heart to part ways with her."

"Then become her new mother." Mrs. Oh said calmly.

"W-what?" Areum questioned almost immediately. She was so shocked to hear those words from Mrs. Oh.

"What do you mean by I should be her new mother? Don't she have one?"

"No, she doesn't. Her mother left my son Sehun five years ago because poverty was biting hard on us all that we couldn't eat three times a day. She left Sehun and never returned."

"What?" Areum asked, not still believing her ears. "You mean Nari is a motherless child?"

"Yes, she is, and have been falling sick lately. She's so young and yet she lacks so much, but if you agree to be her new mother and get married to my son Sehun, then it will be better for you both.

Areum quickly looked away with fear in her eyes.
"I sorry Mom, but I can't do that." She picks up handbag and left the mansion in a hurry.

I can't do that, I can't get married with this phobia. He will surely come to know about my phobia and my past sooner or later, I can't do it.

Areum kept thinking over and over again till she got to her apartment.
She showered and went to bed straight without eating anything.

                 

                                  🕉🕉🕉

 

Driving back from the office, Sehun kept sighing as all his attention was on his little daughter at home.

"." He growled and trailed his free hand along his hair.

I can't do this anymore, I think I need to reconsider what everyone is saying and give my daughter the happy life I promised her.

Sehun stepped out of the car and entered his house with a wide smile on his face. He spread his hands wide open, waiting for his daughter to come running into his hands, like she always do, yet, he was left dumbfounded when he saw no trace of Nari running down to welcome him home.

What's going on? Sehun rushed to the living room but was greeted by his mother and father discussing in the living room.
"Mom, Dad where is Nari?" The CEO asked with fear evident on his face.

"She's sleeping in her room, please don't wake her up." Mrs. Oh informed.
Sehun chuckled and dropped his bag on the table.

"Now are you two making fun of me? How is it possible for Nari to be sleeping by this time, I mean she always sleep late."

"If you don't believe us, then go to her room and see for yourself." Mr. Oh said, and immediately Sehun rushed upstairs to Nari's room.
Getting to the exact room, he stopped running and pushed the door open quietly and carefully, and there he saw the little girl sleeping in a new nightgown. She was sleeping so peacefully and relaxed.

Sehun slowly made his way to the bed and sit beside her.
"My princess, my angel, my life, please forgive your Daddy." Sehun caressed her hair with tears streaming down his cheeks.
"I promise you that for your happiness, I will get married again. I love you, baby." He leaned closer and kissed her forehead, her cheeks, and her beautiful eyes. "Goodnight Angel." He whispered and left the room to join his parents in the living room.

"Mom thank you so much for looking after Nari. For once, I've seen my daughter sleeping like a princess she really is." 

"I did nothing, but Lee Areum, her teacher did all that work. She took care of her as if Nari was her own child, fed her, bathe her and played with her in the bathroom as if they were mates." Mrs. Oh was smiling while explaining the whole thing to Sehun.

"What? An outsider did all this?" 
The CEO asked in disbelief. He couldn't understand why.
"Here, watch the video I took from the CCTV camera."
Sehun sat calmly and watched the whole thing attentively, and all he could see was nothing but love and happiness in his daughter's eyes towards her teacher.

"She's so happy, look at her giggling and running around! The teacher is really so soft and patient with her."
Sehun smiled happily for the first time after so many years, not because of Nari. 
"So, what do you think of the beautiful teacher?" Mrs. Oh asked directly. 

Sehun raised his head from the screen and looked into his mother's eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that you should get married to her, let her take care of your daughter, our little granddaughter and make her happy."

"Mom?" Sehun called while he slammed his fist against the table.
"You amazes me a lot Mom. I could remember years ago that you stopped me from searching for the only woman I've ever loved, the woman my heart beats for, and now you're asking me to get married now? and to a stranger?"


"I'm sorry son, then I was only thinking about wealth that I couldn't see the love in your eyes." 
"I understand you, Mom. Must have been the poverty overriding our rationality. It's all in the past now." Sehun got up and left the living room. He went to his room and straight to the bathroom. He was bothered again after hearing the words his mother said to him.

I wish I saw her face that night. 
Sehun growled in frustration. He rests his head against the wall, letting the water slid down his body, to "drown" his train of thoughts. 
 

 

                                   🕉🕉🕉

 

Areum got dressed with a heavy heart and left for school.
She couldn't sleep the previous night due to over thinking about Mrs. Oh's words.
Upon reaching the school, she sat in her office, mind wandering off with the different thoughts clouding her cognition.

"Good morning Areum!" Joohyun exclaimed cheerily as she wrapped her hands around Areum's shoulders.
Feeling someone's touch on her body, Areum jumped up in fear automatically as if she was surrounded by real danger.


"Are you okay?" Her fellow teacher asked worriedly as she tried to touch Areum's arms again, but the latter flinched in fear and fell on her knees.

"Please, please don't touch me." Areum whimpered with her hands covering her face in defense.
Joohyun felt bad seeing Areum in such state and she quickly moved away from the sobbing lady, giving her space.

"I'm sorry Areum, I won't touch you. Please get up and sit in your seat okay?" Joohyun pleads and stepped back to her own desk.
Areum got up with much difficulties and sat back on her seat, breathing heavily.

"I'm so sorry Joohyun, but I don't like being touched." Areum's voice was low and her eyes staring at the floor.

"It's okay Areum, I only came to inform you that there will a PTA meeting (Parents and Teachers Association) today around 12 noon okay?"
"Okay, thanks for informing me about it." Areum bowed and Joohyun nodded in response, but she was deeply concerned about her friend.

 

As usual, Nari was busy running around as she couldn't wait any longer to get to school.
"Dad hurry up, I don't want to be late for school, and my teacher will be waiting for me," The little warrior complained while jumping up and down in excitement. The thought of seeing Areum kept her so active than ever.

Sehun smiled, seeing his kid having the interest to attend school gave him joy.

"Okay dear, but I need to pack your lunch first and then we will get going."

"Then hurry up, I don't have much time." 

"Okay, okay, I've heard you." Sehun quickly fill her water bottle and picked her lunch box.

"All done, now let's get going." Sehun said holding Nari's hand. He took his car keys and drove off to Nari's school.

On their way, Nari kept talking about Areum and all Sehun did was to listen and smile.

"Nari, do you like your teacher?" Sehun suddenly asked out of curiosity.

"Yes Dad, I love her very much! she's so pretty and very nice to me!"

"More than me?" Sehun asked as he was now feeling a bit jealous.

"Hey Dad, don't ask me that and just drive, I don't want to be late."

"No, answer my question or I won't take you to school."
"Okay fine." Nari rolled her eyes.

"I love you and aunty Areum just the same."

"What?" Sehun asked in shock. He placed his free hand on his chest, faking as if he was feeling hurt. "How could you love a stranger the same way you love your Daddy?"

"I don't know Dad, but all I know is that I love the two of you the same way." Nari hugged Sehun's arms and kissed his cheeks. "I love you, Daddy." She whispered and caressed Sehun's hair.
A bright smile appeared on Sehun's lips. He kissed her tiny fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter