Bonus (2)

Married Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To those of you who haven't upvoted yet, kindly upvote this fic and make me happy. Thanks sweeties and have a nice day. Enjoy reading, and please Do Not be a silent reader.

 

                             🕉🕉🕉

 

Areum sat on the special seat set out by Nari and indeed it was really comfortable. She was smiling as she watched her husband and daughter serving the delicious, yummy special breakfast a beautiful set of plates.

She felt so lucky, so cherished by the way she was treated as a queen. It was actually her first birthday celebration with her family, and words just couldn't explain how happy she was.

 

"Thank you.." She muttered. "Thank you for making my birthday a special one. You've made me the happiest mother and wife alive, thank you so much." Areum said with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"No mom," Nari wiped the tears away from her mother's cheeks with her little hands. "You don't have to cry because today is you day, and you must be happy throughout."

"She's right darling, no tears are allowed in our home, so please don't cry." Sehun bent over and kissed her tears away. "You're too precious to cry, you deserve to be happy and smile always, so please don't cry because the day has just begun, and there's so much in store for you today."

 

"Okay, I won't cry." She muttered before smiling calmly. She watched her husband serving the meal, and when he was done, they all had their breakfast. By the time they were done eating, the day was already bright and clear. Indeed even nature also made Areum's day special.

 

"It's bright daddy, let's eat the cake now." Nari almost yelled. She really waited for the day to be bright and now she was getting frustrated.

"Relax honey, it's your mom's day and not yours. So you just wait and let mom say the word." 

"But I want to have a bite, I can't wait anymore." Nari murmured and Areum chuckled. 

"Okay sweetheart, we'll cut the cake now, I also can't wait any longer. it looks really delicious and I want to have a bite as well."

"Sure, if the birthday girl says so." Sehun said with a smile following. He cut the cake and served it to his little family, but Areum picked up another plate and gave it to Sehun.

"Honey, this is for our unborn baby. I will eat it on behalf of him." She winked and Sehun laughed. it was funny and also correct in a way.

"Excellent idea my love." He agreed and gave her a slice of the cake.

 

"Yummy!" Areum exclaimed. The cake was indeed so yummy as it looks. Sehun has really improved greatly when it comes to cooking and baking.

"You're a genius my love. This is so yummy, and it just melted in my mouth without any stress. You're indeed so good in everything my love."

"I'm flattered but I love it. Thanks honey, and Nari also helped a lot in making this a great success, right Nari?" Sehun asked, but Nari say nothing. She was busy with her cake that she t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter