001 (EDITED) & A Big Thank You

Married Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hello sweeties❤❤❤ I want to say a huge thank you for your endless love and support so far. Thank you so much for making this little creation of mine appear in the front page, I'm so grateful. You have no idea how happy I am when i saw that star, ★ knowing that my fic is finally featured. Thank you so much. I'm editing the chapters one at a time now, since most of you made mention that it's too fast, but don't worry, I will be fast with the edit. Nothing is going to change and once I'm done with the edit, I will start updating the new chapters since it's going to have a continuation.   You just let me know if the pace is perfect. Till then, I will be waiting. Don't forget to drop your feedbacks and do give this fic your upvote, it keeps the spirit going. ❤❤❤     ____________________________________________________ CHAPTER (1)                                         🕉🕉🕉    

"No, no please! Don't take her away, please!", Areum cried out of her sleep, her breathing was rapid and her eyes fearfully scan around her room as if someone else is present in the room. It was the same horrible nightmare that never stop hunting her for this past years.


"Another nightmare..." Areum muttered, she sat up and wipe off the sweat from her forehead before glancing at her alarm clock, It was already 5 in the morning. Areum sigh and arose from her soft bed. She just got a job as a teacher in one of the school in Seoul, and like they say, first impression matters a lot.

She strip off her pajamas and tossed it in her laundry basket, and made a mental note to do the laundry during the weekend. She picked up a clean towel and trailed off to the bathroom.
She adjusted the shower and stood in the pouring water as diverse thoughts occupied her mind.

I love my normal and peaceful life now, but the truth remains the same. My past will never cease to haunt me. I miss you my princess.

A tear rolled down her cheeks, and in sorrow she complete her bath. She dried her wet brown hair with a white towel before tossing it in the laundry basket. She made her way to the kitchen and slowly pull the fridge open. 

A heavy sigh escape her lips at the sight of an empty fridge. It was a bit strange that she really ran out of groceries and she didn't notice it. She shook her head in amusement at her absentmindedness and picked out the last slice of frozen pizza and milk.

She placed the plate of frozen pizza in the microwave to warm it up while pouring the milk in a clean glass. A flash of her past crossed her mind, soon she was lost in her thoughts, thinking about things she seems so attached to, and totally forgot about the pizza.

The smell of the burnt pizza caught her attention, quickly she rush over and switched off the microwave. Pity, she sighed and drank the milk. It was all left, but grabbing some take away food along the way won't hurt anyway. She decided and went back to her bedroom to get dressed and ready for her now teaching job.

 

                                  🕉🕉🕉

 

"Nari, please don't do this to me." Sehun's pleaded with his hands resting on his waist as he tried to catch his breath. It's not an easy thing to chase a kid around the house in the morning.

"No Dad, I don't want to attend school today! I want to spend today with you, Daddy!" Little Nari screamed as she picked another pace along the kitchen side.
Sehun felt like crying although it wouldn't solve anything, as it will only complicate the issue. 

"Princess please." Sehun ran after her and finally got hold on her. He knelt beside her and cupped her chubby cheeks. "You need to bathe and get ready for school, or Daddy won't get you your favourite chocolates and banana milk." Sehun frowned, but Nari poked his cheeks and jumped on the couch as if they were having a fun game going on.

"No Daddy, I won't be listening to you today. I won't attend school today and that is final!" She lifted her head high and looked away.
"Oh geez, my princess will be the end of me." Sehun sat on the couch, with his hand cupping his own cheeks, he watched his daughter running around, giggling happily.

What kind of life am i teaching this child? I can't even give her a proper life and the happiness she deserves. I wish I could give her a better life and the love of both a mother and a father.

Sehun sighed as he remembered the day Rita left him all because he was poor and couldn't afford three proper meals a day. His past always reflected his past failures. He stared into the blank space feeling helpless from self disappointment.

"Dad!" Nari screamed, making him flinch at her loud high voice. 
Sehun quickly looked for his daughter and decided to run after her again.

"Baby," Sehun called once again as he ran after Nari, trying to get her ready for school.

"Hey Dad, I'm not a baby!" Nari said angrily and pouted. She was about to run yet again, but Sehun was faster to get a hold on her, like he always does.

"Now listen young lady," Sehun knelt in front of her and cupped her cheeks before he kissed her. "I won't have an illiterate as a daughter, but instead I want to have a young successful beautiful woman, okay?" Sehun carried her in one arm to the bathroom and gave her a nice morning bath with her favorite strawberry liquid body wash.

He was delighted when his daughter was happily having her morning bath, but Nari being Nari, didn't fail to make the bathroom a great mess.
In all, Sehun was glad that his daughter was finally ready to attend school.

He helped her put on her orangey-yellow uniform, plaited her beautiful hair, feed her with breakfast, and when he was done, he packed her lunch in her favorite pink lunch box and he drove her to school. 

 

 

Areum was led to her class after having a word with the head teacher. She was happy seeing her dream coming true after battling with her inner self. Teaching is something she loves doing, but due to experience sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter