Trust II

Trust Is All It Takes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up feeling a little dizzy. My hands were tied, so as my legs. I tried to move but I felt someone beside me. I heard she murmured something incoherent so I scooted closer. All I heard was “Unnie”. To my surprise, it was not Seulgi but Agent Kim Yerim. She was just a rookie when I decided to resign and left the undercover world. Just how many victims were here under Joy’s capture? Without wasting anymore time, I scanned the small room and found out that there were only the two of us. I gathered all my strength and tried freeing Yeri’s hands. She seemed to be out of breath and I had to shake her to focus. After some time, she got to her senses and freed my hands. We both just stayed there for a while because we didn’t want to make any noise.

 

“What happened?” I whispered to her softly. This was really out of nowhere and I never expected this thing to happen to them or to me at all. I brought my ear closer to so that I can hear clearly. Yeri tried so hard to tell me what happened. “Joy has gone mad! I have no idea what does she want from you, from us. She went berserk, unnie!”

 

“Shhh, calm down Yeri. I promise I will get you guys out of here. It’s me that she wants, and now that I’m here, I will save you and Seulgi.”

 

I stood up when suddenly I heard someone opening the door. I hid behind the door and was prepared to launch an attack.

 

“Seungwan?” I heard Seulgi called me. She quickly closed the door when she saw me coming out from behind the door. Things just got more complicated and I was getting frustrated by how things were going now. What the hell is happening?

 

The room turned bright all of a sudden. I could see that Seulgi was fine, no bruises whatsoever, and Yeri stood up and brushed her hands as if nothing happened. I was in a deep confusion when both of them greeted each other casually and even smiled at me so fondly.

 

“SURPRISE SON SEUNGWAN!!!” Joy bolted in with a cake. “Sorry we had to stage this whole situation, aren’t we a bunch of great actors? Especially Seulgi here, she specifically asked to be tied upside down! My girlfriend’s the best!”

 

I was too stunned for words; I couldn’t process what was happening at the very moment. I looked at their faces one by one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter