Homework

The Beauty & the Cold Fairy

When suddenly Minjoo left her homework/project material at home.


Homework

It was around 7 in the morning when suddenly Minjoo jolted up from her sleep.

"Oh crap! What time is it?!" She suddenly screamed in panic noticing how bright the sun had shined already.

Chaewon who just cuddled up with Minjoo suddenly was forced to open her eyes and at the same time being pushed away by the younger girl harshly.

Chaewon who didn't like the treatment whined, "ugh Minjoo! Why did you do that?!" She annoyedly with her eyes still barely opened rubbing one of her eyes.

Minjoo on the other hand who just had done checking her phone to see the time immediately rushed to the bathroom to prepare for her school, leaving Chaewon alone.

"Ugh that kid... seriously... there won't be times to do homework past 11 pm anymore I swear. She's giving me a headache."

Last night was a rough night for both of them, especially Chaewon. Minjoo was currently experiencing a hell week where all of her school subjects teachers were giving her homework. If one teacher didn't give her one, there would be a test in exchange or just the other teachers giving her double homework.

She was about to give up but then Chaewon being a supporting girlfriend didn't want Minjoo to fail her grade. She helped the younger girl going through all the hardships, by taking care of her bringing her lunch or cook something for dinner, accompanying her while doing her homework, or even letting herself being the victim of all the complaints and whines the younger girl threw out from her depressed mind about her teachers and school stuff.

And last night was rough because Minjoo just had a P.E class on the late afternoon and was held back for extra practice until evening.

She was so damn tired and she was about to pass out due to the exhaustion she felt but then her homework was pilling up. There's no way that it would be done by itself.

And Chaewon being the strict student when it came to studying, woke her up and told her to wash up before starting to do her homework.

"Unnie... I don't know how to answer this question..." Minjoo asked helplessly.

It was a simple question but then her brain was a mess. The only thing she could think was falling asleep on her comfy bed.

"Yah! It's an easy question there. Go wash up again if you're still sleepy. You know there's no magic to make all the questions all answered."

Minjoo could only do as what she had told to.

It was already about 1 hour for Minjoo to do her homework and its already past midnight. But it was just half of her homework was done and Minjoo was already leaning her head on the table fell asleep.

Chaewon was about to scold her after going back from the restroom, but seeing how tired the girl was and she looked too peaceful in her sleep even with her uncomfortable position, Chaewon sighed.

She decided to help Minjoo finishing the rest of her homework while letting the girl took her precious sleep. (I know it's bad but it's not like Chaewon helped her often)

It was around 1 am she finished before getting up, piggybacking Minjoo to their shared room.

-end of flashback-


After mumbling to herself, she got up and went to the kitchen to prepare a small breakfast or just anything simple that the younger girl could eat in her crisis time.

xx

"Unnie! I'm going now!" Minjoo wore her shoes hurriedly as she clumsily walked to the front door while maintaining her ped backpack at the same time.

"Hey hey! Eat breakfast first!" Chaewon shouted from the kitchen.

"Nah I'm late alr-"

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! LET THE BREAKFAST APPROACH YOU. WAIT. DON'T GO YET"

Sensing her voice had gone higher by 2 octaves, she stopped in her tracks and waited for the older girl to approach her impatiently.

"Aigoo hurry up unnieee" Minjoo complained as she used her time to zip up her backpack and tidy her uniform.

"Here here eat this.." Chaewon helped to feed the younger girl to eat the bread she had made earlier skillfully.

"Chew down slowly and go... you may go now.. here you can eat the rest in the bus." She handed the small square lunch box which contained 2 slices of handmade rainbow sprinkled bread.

Minjoo chewed it quickly (like forcing the now-became-hard texture down in ) but stayed still in her place like she was about to say something.

Chaewon thought that she could just run now to catch her bus while chewing the bread she had fed since Chaewon had done with her task (in taking care of her morning school preparation) not really needed to waste her time by waiting for herself to be done chewing. But the next thing Minjoo did produce a shy smile on her face.

Minjoo hurriedly stole a peck on her lips before running out. She didn't forget to look back and gave the older girl a goodbye flying kiss either while her eyes beamed in happiness despite being late.

"Bye Chae baby!"

"Ugh that kid!"

xx

Chaewon decided to get ready and prepare for school. They went to a different school with her class started 2 hours later than Minjoo's.

Once she was about to leave the house she forgot to take her phone on the nightstand. So she went back to their shared room and passing their study table, she just realized that Minjoo didn't actually bring her homework with her.

Didn't know why but Chaewon was the one feeling upset and mad for Minjoo's clumsiness. Well, couldn't blame the younger girl either though, as Minjoo actually did have more classes than her. So she could feel her tiredness. Even it's radiating.

Chaewon was about to call the younger girl but then rethought her decision as she was sure there would be no time for the latter to check her phone.

She checked the time on her wristwatch and she still had around 45 minutes free. She made up her mind to bring Minjoo's homework to her school. It's not that far anyway.

Once she arrived, the guard near the school gate was looking at her questioningly since she was wearing a different uniform and was standing in front of the gate.

She let the guard know that she was just about to give homework for a student named Kim Minjoo. But then since the guard didn't really know or didn't really want to interfere with the girl's business, he just let her in.

She knew where Minjoo's classroom was since she always visited her a lot after school. It's just that the guard was surprised to see her appearance in the morning afraid the latter was skipping school or something at the moment.

Once she was inside Minjoo's school, she headed to Minjoo's class immediately as she remembered that the girl's homework subject would be in 2nd period.. (it's almost changing now..... in 3 2 1... *riiingggg*)

'Just in time.'

Once she saw the teacher was out already, she knocked the door and opened it half searching for Minjoo's figure but seemed it's a subject changing time and the teacher for the next subject hadn't arrived yet, the students were all being noisy, not really minding her appearance by the door.

Suddenly the girl who sat on the front row near the door gasped realizing upon her existence.

"OMO! D-did I.. did I just s-see an angel?!" The poor (or supposed to be lucky? ㅋㅋ) student covered in shocked while standing up abruptly, stealing the attention from the other students and slowly made all the students looked up to her too only to realize there was such a fairy by the door.

Even Minjoo who just realized it was shocked.

"C-Chaewon unnie..?" Sensing the older girl was asking her to come closer, by instinct she jogged to the older girl while her friends were gawking at the beauty.. (I meant they had suffered enough to have Minjoo in their class but then... knowing Minjoo had a relation with this pretty girl too was just.....)

"What are you doing here? I thought you have class... in 30 mins?" Minjoo asked innocently after checking the time on her wristwatch.

Without saying anything, Chaewon could only fake smile the younger girl while slowly raising her hand which was holding Minjoo's homework. She was just about to scold her.

Realizing her clumsiness, she gasped and immediately took the homework as she hugged it in an instant. "Oh gosh unnieee!! I didn't know that I left it!"

Some boys behind them were trying their best to steal the attention from the older girl by flirting. "Yah Minjoo! Please introduce her to me! Such a pretty girl she is!"

"Kim Minjoo! Is she your sister?"

"Oh gosh let me court her!"

Chaewon who was getting annoyed with the noisy boys, decided not to waste time.

She cleared loudly but still politely, "alright Minjoo baby... now go back to your seat and study hard... I'll pick you up later after school." Then she gave the younger girl a light peck on her lips which only making the students behind them went wilder while some gasped in horror too.

Minjoo couldn't help it but blushing madly while she didn't realize Chaewon had started walking away.

She chased after the older girl and back-hugged her from behind while muttering Thank you and I love you...

"You're just feeling proud and cocky in front of your friends aren't you? Exposing me the fairy queen as your girlfriend.." Chaewon chuckled and turned around to face her.

Minjoo pouted, "well you're the one who kissed me in front of my classmates like that!"

"Well, I can see how jealous and mad you were when your guy classmates started talking gibberish about dating me and stuff.." Chaewon pinched Minjoo's cheek as her eye smile was slowly radiating from her glowing face.

Minjoo could only face the ground feeling embarrassed.

While they were busy talking outside, Minjoo's friends began teasing them from the classroom again, peeking from the windows while cheering for the two, "ugh you guys are so cute together!"

"Aaa they're actually girlfriends material.."

"So lucky!"

Realizing the time, Chaewon quickly looked at her wristwatch and decided to part ways as she would be late if she didn't go now.

"I need to go... don't forget to eat lunch, just text me if there's anything. See you, BABY..." Chaewon teased by emphasizing the pet nickname and seeing how Minjoo's friends went wild again just for her to say that, made her laughed while the younger girl could only die with more embarrassment.