Choco Pie

The Beauty & the Cold Fairy

Minjoo loves choco pie. She eats it almost every day.
It's her happiness, but what if someone keeps on bullying her by stealing her favorite choco pie?


Choco Pie

It was around half past six in the morning when she arrived. The class wasn't empty as some nerd students already came earlier before her to study.

She heaved a sigh when realizing the seat beside her was still empty. Jo Yuri hadn't arrived yet, and there's nothing fun to do without her.

'Probably she woke up late again today'

She decided to get some sleep while waiting for her best friend to arrive.

xx

*poke poke* "Yah Minjoo yaa! Wake up wake up!" Noisily Yuri woke her friend up with her infamous Busan accent as she tossed her backpack on the table.

"Aish can you please wake me up gently?! You give me a heart attack every day! Do you want me to die early?" Minjoo grumpily raised her head and faced the culprit.

"Hahaha well sorry, but I'm in hurry now.. I need to give the homework that I left yesterday to Ms. Kim before 7 am.. it's the last chance for me! Or else I will get 0 this time..." Yuri explained as she busily digging into her backpack to search for her notebook of the History subject.

"Oh yeah... you left it again yesterday.. aigoo Yuri ah.." Minjoo shook her head in amazement watching her friend being busy panicking over her homework.

Once she found the notebook, she called and pulled Minjoo along with her towards the door, "Come on Minjoo ya.. accompany me to the teachers' room! Hurry up!"

"Wait, wait I gotta take my choco pie with me.. who knows you might be lectured again and I will have nothing to do outside except waiting-"

"Alright alright.. come on take it and hurry up!" Yuri frustratedly told her friend to be quick and she waited impatiently by the door.

Once they're out from their classroom, Yuri ran ahead and left Minjoo behind after shouting "Ugh just wait outside for me then in front of the teachers' room, I gotta run to save my life!"

As Minjoo heard what Yuri said to her, she slowed down her pace and let out a tired sigh. "She should have told me that earlier so that I wouldn't need to run. Gosh now I'm exhausted"

And her guess was right. Yuri got scolded again for being nearly late to give her homework to Ms. Kim since she had been waiting for her like 20 minutes ago.

Once Yuri was out from the teachers' room, Minjoo chuckled and laughed for a little bit seeing the obvious pout plastered on the latter's face.

"Hahaha you look awful! What did she tell you this time?" Minjoo asked as she put her arm on the latter's shoulder.

"Ugh she told me I was late again while it's not even 7 when I reached there.. as she told me that she had been expecting my presence for 20 minutes. But she told me herself yesterday that the deadline was until 7 am. Ugh she's just exaggerating it.." Yuri huffed in annoyance.

"Hahahha yeah I understand the feelings.. they're the teachers anyway.. they can do anything they want.." and all of a sudden Yuri's stomach growled for its emptiness, breaking Minjoo into a fit of laughter.

"Crap... I haven't eaten anything for breakfast."

"You woke up late again, didn't you?"

"Yeah stupid alarm.. it didn't scream loud enough for my ears to hear and my phone died down this morning that I forgot to charge it last night."

As they're walking back to their classroom, Minjoo decided to offer her forgotten choco pie to her hungry best friend as it's nearly 7.13 and their class would be starting in 2 minutes. There's no chance for them to visit the canteen first to get some meals.

But then it didn't go well when the bully along with her gang came across them and the leader of the gang decided to snatch the choco pie away.

"Haha thank you very much for this!" And they ran away leaving the juniors shocked and mad.

Minjoo being the brave one to face their seniors shouted her frustration, "Yah! You bunch of annoying humans! Give it back!" But we know who she's aiming her words to ㅋㅋ

The leader of the gang named Kim Chaewon looked back and smirked, "come here and get it! Let's see if that weak body of yours can get your choco pie back before it's too late being eaten again!"

This made Minjoo grew furious. She never liked being bullied. She thought who were they to annoy other people they want? Like all of them paid for the same tuition fees though (different case if they're using scholarship program) And therefore she's not afraid to face one if she needed to. Why should I be afraid?

She was about to chase after the older girl along with her laughing gang when Yuri decided to stop her before big chaos happened. She just didn't want to get another scolding for being involved with a new one.

"Yah Minjoo ya.. just forget it. We still can buy it ourselves later! Come on the class is starting now" she held Minjoo's hand preventing her from chasing after them and pulled her back to walk to their classroom.

"Ugh just you wait till it's lunch break!" And the juniors vanished from the sight.

xx

It always happened that way everyday, with Chaewon kept on snatching Minjoo's choco pie whenever they made encounters (because Chaewon knew how much the younger girl loved them that she even always brought one with her wherever she was) or stole them from the latter's backpack during lunch whenever the seat occupant was nowhere in her seat only for the younger girl to find her choco pies were all gone when she's back. Minjoo was back home crying sometimes because of it.

It frustrated her so much that it already reached her limit of patience. She thought that it must be about something else other than just the choco pie itself for the older girl to disturb her peaceful day every day. I meant, who the hell in this school couldn't purchase these small snacks? No one.

One day she was determined to confront the older girl and do everything she could do to stop her childish pranks. She's getting tired of it.

But today was kinda different. She was enjoying the day peacefully. No bullying, no choco pie stealing, and no gang of the bullies.

She knew that it was a little bit strange, and she's no longer used to go spending the day without the older girl along with her gang bullying her and Yuri. Something was probably not right, about the bully and her gang, or it's just about them planning for something worse than this.

But thinking about the rare chance she had, she decided to brush the thought away and not wasting the chance to spend the day peacefully.

 

xx

It's been a week since the last time Chaewon and her gang bullied her and Yuri. It was a good thing. But then she felt somehow upset and disappointed and she missed those kinds of prank the older girl would do to her instead.

'Ugh.. why I'm feeling this way..'

Without she realized it, she pouted and let out a heavy sigh. The class became so boring to her.

"Yah, why you look so gloomy Minmin? Something's bothering you?" Yuri her seatmate decided to bother her with a question after witnessing how many has it been for the latter to heave out a sigh.

"Mmm nothing.. the class is just too boring" the problematic girl explained nonchalantly without she realized it it was her favorite subject she was saying.

"What?! Since when? I thought Science is your favorite subject?" Yuri asked in disbelief.

Realizing this, Minjoo was panicking over her clumsiness in picking up words for excuses and was about to explain further when she was cut by the ringing bells, indicating the last class was finally over.

"Alright Minmin, let's get out of here, I wanna buy ice cream! Come on let's go to the canteen first" then Yuri dragged Minjoo away once they had finished packing all their belongings.

'Ugh stupid stupid Kim Chaewon..'

It wasn't that crowded, so they skipped happily towards the small shop in the school canteen which sold some ice creams.

Minjoo was waiting for Yuri to pay for their ice creams when Yena, one of the closest friend of the bully Kim Chaewon approached them. Remembering who she was, Minjoo was about to fight her when Yena's words made her frozen.

"....She hasn't come out from her room since last week.. I'm not sure what's happening to my friend lately... but perhaps you can help me? I'm getting worried and seems like you're my last hope"

By examining Yena's expression, she told herself that the older girl might be telling her the truth. Like it was a serious case that she even asked her for help.

 


"Alright, what should I do?"

"Come on, I'll drive you to her house."


The three of them arrived in front of Chaewon's house.
People in her school weren't joking when they said Chaewon was born from a chaebol.

The huge entrance gate was like more than 2 meters high standing so sturdily.

The three of them stayed silent inside Yena's car.

"Okay remind me again why I'm here."
Minjoo who sat at the backseat alone decided to break the silent atmosphere and asked as she looked outside to the huge gate.

"You're helping my friend" Yena spoke as she stared back at the younger girl through the rear mirror.

Yuri who was seated in the passenger seat wasn't convinced seeing the lack of words from the older girl, "Tell me Choi Yena, what kind of evil plan again you're making for my best friend with your annoying partner in crime friend?" Yuri asked as she crossed her arms and look over to her left side facing the driver.

As Minjoo was busy staring outside thinking about the bad possibilities that would happen to her in the freakin devil's house when she decided to agree with Yena's plan, Yena was busy assuring Yuri through her eyes telling her that everything would be fine. Like they weren't planning for something bad to happen to her dearest best friend Minjoo.

'Just for this time.. please cooperate with me.. I'll explain to you after this'

'Promise me Choi Yena.. or else you're dead.'


"I promise sweety.." Yena whispered the last part before grinning seeing the latter blushing in crimson red.


"Btw Minjoo I'm sorry that I cannot accompany you because I just received a text from my mom that she's asking me to go home asap because I need to visit my grandma's house for her birthday party tonight"

"Oh alright then.. I'll go by myself.. but hey Yena, aren't you supposed to accompany me first? Since I've never been there.. and you're her friend too. It will be awkward for me if I come inside alone"

"Alright alright I'll accompany you but then I can't be too long since I need to drive Yuri home too after this.."

Then the two of them went out from the older girl's car while Yuri stayed inside the car. They walked inside once the guard had opened the smaller gate for them.

"Hi there Yena! And hi there miss...?" The usual friendly old maid that had gotten used for Chaewon's close friends' visits greeted her welcomely but then smiled so dearly knowing she had another guest that was her first time to see the latter in Chaewon's house.

"Oh it's Minjoo.." Minjoo answered the old woman with her shy smile.

"Oh I didn't know Chaewon has a pretty and beautiful friend like you haha"

'Ah..so she's the one named Kim Minjoo..'


"Ah so I'm not pretty halmoni?" Yena sulked. "Fine, I'm going out now haha I still have something to do after this.. please let her meet Chaewonie halmoni.. I'll visit again some other time!" Not wasting time as it's getting late, she rushed back to her car and drove away to drive Yuri home after texting Chaewon that Minjoo was downstairs already.


Minjoo was getting nervous as Yena already left her alone now, but her train of thoughts was cut off when the previous old woman asked her kindly, "Do you want me to call for the young mistress down here or I just accompany you to her room?"

"Aah... mm I'm not sure myself but is it fine for you to show me the way to her room?" Minjoo asked timidly.

"Haha that's okay.. just follow me.."

Since the room was quite far, they still had times to chit chat with each other. Minjoo being the curious cat she was decided to use her luck by asking the halmoni what's happening to Chaewon lately. "Mm halmoni, do you perhaps know what's happening with Chaewon lately?"

"Mm.. sorry, but what do you mean miss Minjoo?"

"Just call me Minjoo is fine halmoni" she shot the older woman a shy smile. "No it's just that, Yena told me that Chaewon has been spending her days for almost a week in her room.. I seldom see her at school too tho" her habit got her better that unknown to herself, she pouted.

Seeing this the halmoni chuckled, "haha I'm not sure myself.. she isn't being herself lately... she always had this troubled look for the past few days. And she sometimes skipped eating breakfast or dinner lately in the dining room instead she asked me to bring them to her room.. I'm not sure what's happening with her but she keeps telling me that she's fine. But no worries though, she still goes to school.. it just probably she stays in her classroom."

"Ah I see..." 'what happened to her though? It feels weird for her to be like this..'

"Probably you can do something to help her back to be the previous Kim Chaewon.."

"Mm let's see halmoni.. but I'll try my best to help her" 'seems like it's a serious problem..'

Hearing the sincere reply from the younger girl made the old woman smiled warmly knowing the girl beside her was such a kind-hearted girl even after all the stories from Chaewon's friends about Chaewon kept bullying her and teasing her every day, she
was still thoughtful and tolerated towards the older girl.

"Alright! We are here!" Seeing the nervousness coming back eating the younger girl slowly, the halmoni chuckled and whispered something that made the younger girl left stunned. "Hey it will be fine, she won't do any stupid pranks again like stealing your choco pie or something like that again this time. Have fun Minjoo-ssi" then the old woman left her alone stunned in front of the luxurious and elegant bedroom door which had a name written on it C H A E W O N.

'How did she know?! Or perhaps this bully told her everything about me?! Oh gosh...' and her face grew red in an instant.

'Stupid Minjoo... she's a bully.. keep remember that in mind'

After some minutes hesitating rather knock the door or just going back home, she finally knocked on the door. 'Well it's better to be something important Choi Yena or else I'm so going to kill you both if it's just for some stupid pranks again.'

Chaewon on the other side of the door kept pacing back and forth nervously after hearing the knocking sound.

She wasn't ready to face the younger girl not when all these What Ifs kept bothering her mind that she didn't realize it she had made the younger girl waited outside knocking on the door impatiently.

Minjoo called for the older girl this time, "Kim Chaewon! Open the door now!"

Hearing the shout made Chaewon flinched in panic and she ran to the door to open it.

How the view in front of Minjoo shocked the hell out of her. She couldn't help it but burst out laughing. The girl crush appearance that she always had at school was long ruined and gone. Chaewon was cutely wearing a white t-shirt with an animated yellow duck printed in the middle, and pink colored sweatpants for sleep. If it's not about her shout back telling her to stop laughing, she might forget that the person in front of her was actually a bully. The school bully for sure.

"What are you laughing about anyway?!"

After her discovery about the older girl, she was no longer feeling afraid even after the latter shouted at her trying to wake the bully side of her.

Minjoo still trying to stifle her laugh answered while pointing her finger to the duck picture on the older girl's t-shirt. "Are you seriously wearing this? I thought you would wear something more mature and scary other than this cute yellow duck."

Realizing the fatal clumsiness she had, she mentally facepalmed and took a deep breath.

'Ugh annoying duckie... why did I even let myself keeping this kind of t-shirt in the first place?!'

Well, it was a gift from Yena. She had been liking a yellow duck lately after someone so small like Yuri dared to tell her in front of her face, that she was just nothing but an ugly yellow duck. And to Chaewon's expectation, everything related to yellow duck, she bought it. Not so surprised that this t-shirt could be sitting together with her other clothes.

"Just shut up. Let me get changed first then" Chaewon was about to close the door when Minjoo decided to hold the door by wedging her arm in between.

"No it's okay... I like this side of you better.. it's cute"

'Wait-did I just say it out loud? Oh gosh..'

Hearing this made Chaewon blushing hard that she couldn't help herself but hid her face behind the door.

"Mm whatever.." but she still let Minjoo in.

Minjoo was amazed at how spacious the room was. Everything was so simple and neat yet it still looked luxurious in Minjoo's eyes. And it's also clean for Minjoo's liking. She loved it. It just suited the older girl well.

Enough observing the latter's room, she turned her head to face the older girl, "So what's actually happening to you? That makes me come here to check on you?"

"Well nothing."

Registering the words in her head, she exaggeratedly asked, "what?! You better not kidding me this time with your another stupid prank again Kim Chaewon." She no longer cared about formalities. She had enough already with the older girl being childish with her pranks.

"Well shouldn't it be me to ask you what makes you come here in the first place?"

"But Yena..." Minjoo trailed off. She could no longer protest when everything made sense in her head that it was just her being stupid for trusting them. And the view of Chaewon raising an eyebrow asking her to continue her explanation didn't help her either.

Minjoo fell into silence for a moment. It's right.. she was right. What made her agree to whatever Choi Yena was planning to? When she didn't even let her know what's actually happening to her freakin best friend in the first place. And also why she cared much for Yena's best friend tho? It's freakin Yena, the best friend of the bully Kim Chaewon after all. It's always pranks no matter what.

Minjoo felt like she wanted the earth to open its mouth and swallowed her whole being for being stupid in front of her annoying enemy. It was such an extra point for her enemy to see how stupid she was to actually fell for her friend's trap.

She felt mad. She frustratedly reminded herself in her mind for not trusting a bully nor the bully's friends again no matter how emergency or how tragic the problem is.

"Ugh seriously I hate you for real. And your friend Yena, and your gang, and everything related to you. I'm tired of these. I have enough."

Minjoo was on the verge of crying. She immediately walked to the door to get out from the room that somehow felt so suffocating despite its spaciousness. She had sworn to herself that she would ignore her presence from now on. She wouldn't care or say anything about what the older girl said to her. It's probably the best way to make the older girl grew tired of bullying her since she was nothing but a boring ball to be played with. No more fight back to whatever the older girl along with her gang planning to do to her.

Chaewon, on the other hand, regretted herself for putting the younger girl into such situation. She felt guilty when she realized she had gone too far. But not wanting to make everything left broken and unfixed, she chased after her and held her arm, preventing her from going out.

Minjoo who felt Chaewon's hand on her arm swore that the action already annoyed her to death. It's like slowly she's building herself a wall to prevent the older girl from destroying her life (and heart) even more.

"What do you-"

Minjoo hadn't had the chance to finish her sentence when suddenly Chaewon pulled her into her embrace. Not forgetting to whisper an I'm sorry..

Minjoo was shaking. Shaking that her wall was starting to collapse. She couldn't accept it. She couldn't accept the fact that a single 'I'm sorry' already melted her heart. How she hated it a lot for her heart being so weak when it's all about the older girl.

Minjoo was about to push her away when suddenly Chaewon begged her for her apology. "Please forgive me.. for everything I've done to you.. I'm really sorry" she didn't know why when she felt Minjoo's tears soaking her yellow duckie t-shirt, she felt like she just wanted to hug Minjoo a lot tighter.. she just wanted to protect her from everything that would make her cry, but then she was one of the reasons behind her tears.

Minjoo didn't say anything nor do anything. She was still in shock state where everything inside her body was malfunctioning. But then when Chaewon broke the hug, she just began to think that she missed the warmth already and she was actually enjoying the hug.

"Tell me the reason, why are you doing this to me?"

"Doing this what?"

"Just anything that comes in your mind."

Minjoo was actually referring to why suddenly Chaewon became like this, being so soft and gentle. Like totally the opposite from her usual self.

But then Chaewon thought the otherwise. She was thinking that the younger girl was actually asking the reason why behind her actions to bully her all this time. And she just couldn't say 'because I like you' directly right? But if it's the only way to make her forgive her and trust her again, then she was willing to do it, dropping all her pride just for her.

"I hate choco pie."

Her reason came out funny and unacceptable. She didn't know why but she just blurted out everything that came to her mind.

"So funny. You hate choco pie yet you keep on bothering me with my choco pies. Like you took all the choco pies from me. This is nonsense Kim Chaewon."

"I'm sorry.. I used to like choco pie too, but then.. mmm nevermind." Chaewon immediately looked away feeling nervous all of a sudden.

This action made Minjoo wondered what's exactly running in the older girl's mind.

Xx

They had nothing to do there. And Chaewon was worried that Minjoo might probably feel bored with her existence especially some people knew her as a no-jam girl. She decided to ask Minjoo for some help.

"Hey Minjoo..." Chaewon was hesitating but then when Minjoo looked up with her most comfortable gaze(/?), she decided to continue knowing probably Minjoo wouldn't tease to anything she was gonna ask, "what should we do?"

Minjoo chuckled. Seriously, this wasn't the Kim Chaewon she knew. She looked ten times timider than what she usually saw at school. She felt like she could be a little dominant and control this side of Chaewon more. But still, Minjoo was a kind-hearted human. She just did the right thing instead of paying back for revenge.

Minjoo looked up to her wrist to check on her watch, it's 7 pm already. 'Mm I haven't told umma that I'll be going home late. I'll just go home then. It feels awkward too to be here with this Kim Chaewon girl.'

"Mm it's 7 pm already. It's late and I need to go home."

"But it's still 7 pm-"

Chaewon wanted to protest but then Minjoo cut her, "I haven't told my mom that I would be going home late, so probably she might be worried now."

Hearing that Chaewon pouted. She felt disappointed.

But then, "alright let me drive you home then." She smiled happily knowing she still got the chance to spend her time with her.

When she saw Minjoo was about to protest too, she cut in "I thought you said 7 pm is late already.. so it must be dangerous for you to go home by yourself."

Seeing Minjoo sighed in defeat, Chaewon smiled triumphantly.

xx

Chaewon was back in her boyfriend/girlfriend material side again. Wearing a black leather jacket (even inside she still had the yellow duck white t-shirt. Minjoo loved it anyway) and black skinny jeans.

She drove Minjoo with her red Ferrari 488 GTB series, even Minjoo kept declining it at first complaining that it was too much since her house was not that far.

And on the way to Minjoo's house suddenly her phone ringing and "Umma" being displayed on the screen for the caller ID. She picked it up.

"Hello? Umma?"

Since Minjoo was on a call with her mom, none to tell her the direction to her house nor she knew it herself, so Chaewon decided to stop by near the pedestrian path.

She waited for Minjoo to be done talking with her mom.

As she's still talking, she could see how the latter was pouting as on the other line her mother was telling her something. Probably bad news since it made the latter sulked in disappointment.

Once she's done talking, Chaewon could be seen facing the younger girl with one of her arm reaching for the steering wheel, waiting for any news to be spilled.

'Cool...' Minjoo thought.


"Mm...so?"

Minjoo sighed. She had nowhere to go beside Yuri's house. But then, the latter was visiting her grandma's house tonight. She probably needed to wait until her parents were back from the office. They're staying there back for extra works until 11 pm and she didn't bring her extra key with her.

"My parents aren't home yet and I don't have the extra key with me. My mom told me to go to Yuri's house first until they come, but then Yuri is visiting her grandma's house for a birthday celebration." She was surprised with herself that she's telling the older girl everything. Like everything honestly.

That got Chaewon laughed.

'Oh stop it you're so gonna haunt my dream with your laugh..' Minjoo cursed in her mind silently.

Sensing the awkward atmosphere, Chaewon stopped her laugh and settled with eating dinner at a nearby restaurant.

"Then let's just eat dinner first and have fun for a little bit at the game center."

Assuming that Chaewon was just indirectly taking advantage to have a date with her, she scoffed. "You are happy, aren't you?"

Starting the engine back, she faced the younger girl one more time, with a warm yet teasing smile, "I love you." Then she looked away facing the road to finally focus on driving to wherever her mind was planning to. She knew she had got the latter flustered.

While the said person was literally dying for getting her heart burst out with what they called it? Love. at the moment.

 

'Stupid Kim Chaewon..'

xx

They had so much fun that time flew so fast. It was already late around 11 pm. Her parents must be home by now. So Chaewon drove her to her house immediately.

Noticing the front lamp in the terrace area was on already, Minjoo's parents must have arrived already.

Chaewon parked her car near Minjoo's house. She waited for the girl to go out of the car but looked like the younger girl was hesitating and was like waiting for something. Or she was about to say something?

"...thank you for tonight." Minjoo shyly muttered.

Looking at how shy Minjoo was, Chaewon smiled at the view.

Minjoo then went out from the car when suddenly Chaewon just remembered about the choco pies she had prepared earlier.

"Wait!"

She hurriedly rummaged her backseat area to find for the big box of choco pies. Once she had reached for it, she went out as well and chased after the younger girl.

"Here take this.." she handed the box to Minjoo's hands and noticing the latter's bewildered expression, she explained further. "I'm really sorry for stealing your choco pies away all this time. And not sure how many choco pies has it been.. but for now, please take this box with you as an apology from me."

Without allowing the younger girl to utter some words, she went back after flashing a gentle smile.

xx

Minjoo was still surprised with the box that she had placed on her study table. It's the limited edition of the Choco Pie parcel. She was curious about the inside of the box but she was too paranoid too afraid there must be a prank again inside the box.

Who knows a green frog would jump out to her face once she opened it.

She decided to take a shower first and prepare herself for sleep.

Once she was done with her skincare rituals, she reapproached her study table again and brought the box with her to her bed.

Not wasting time as it's getting late, she decided to dare herself to open the box.

There inside were a lot of choco pies small packages with its limited edition wraps too. She was feeling relieved that there weren't any pranks inside the box yet a glimpse of white letter shook her more.

She wasn't sure why she was more afraid with the things written inside the white letter than expecting a green frog jumped out from the box.

With hesitating hand, she grabbed and reached inside for the drowned envelope and putting aside the box, she began opening the letter and read it.

 

Dear Kim Minjoo❤

Hi... I'm hoping you find this letter well.. It's my first time writing something like this to someone. (It kinda made me nervous too, so please pardon my handwriting. You just have no idea how many sheets of paper I've spent just to write this with my best handwriting)

So back to the topic, first of all, I would like to apologize for everything that I've done to you all this time. About the bullying things if you say it, and everything related to your choco pies.

I know it's childish. And I just don't know what to do to change it as it has become my habit (to steal your choco pies away).

It's been so long for me to feel happiness in my life until you came. Just by seeing you smiling everyday it's already making my day feels so much brighter than the sun. But it's because of choco pies. Choco pie is your happiness. And It's only choco pie that matters to you :(

Call me selfish that I only want myself to be the one that makes you happy everyday. But seems like I took the wrong way and instead make you feel more upset with me by disturbing you with your choco pies everyday.

So I really hope you will forgive this pabo and let me court you properly.

I love you Minjoo, I've fallen for you all this time.

-KCW-

 


Minjoo was speechless. She had expected for a confession letter but then she just didn't expect Chaewon the bully would write such letter like this.

It warmed her heart and she just couldn't stop herself from smiling too much.

'Ahh... these feelings... butterflies in my stomach, heart that feels like gonna burst out anytime soon, the overflowing happiness.. am I in love?'

 


Whoa I didn't remember today is Valentine's Day already haha well hope you enjoyed reading =]