Kiss & Hug

The Beauty & the Cold Fairy

Kiss & Hug

The girls were practicing and preparing for their debut in Japan. And they were on a break after hours of marathon practice, feeling exhausted.

Chaewon just came back from buying snacks and soft drinks for the girls together with Eunbi. She scanned the room searching for a certain girl, her favorite member to be exact.

'There you are..'

She approached the currently-lying-on-the-floor girl and sat beside the latter's head, watching with a teasing smile.

Thought the latter would easily notice her presence but fortunately not, she evilly pressed the cold bottle drink to the younger's cheek.

"Ouch!"

Opening her eyes by reflex to search for the culprit, Minjoo got up from her lying position only to be met with a grinning Chaewon. She pouted angrily (or cutely Chaewon thought?)


"Yah, It hurts Chaewon unnie!"
Chaewon being Chaewon replied dismissively, "Nah you're just exaggerating.. here, you must be thirsty" she handed the bottle and drank her own drink.

"You're so mean.. it really stung my cheek you know.. how come you can just let it go like that? Do you want me to try it on you for you to know how it f--" Minjoo was busy complaining until Chaewon cut her.

"Where does it hurt? Let me see if there's any redmark.." Chaewon daringly stared at the younger girl closely.

How this never failed to make Minjoo stunned with her heart beating erratically.

With the dangerous short gap between the two, Minjoo looked away feeling the blood rushing to her whole face "Here.." without looking at the older girl, she pointed her index finger to her left cheek which previously being hurt. Chaewon's smile got wider knowing she had successfully made the latter blushed.

chu~

Chaewon pecked her cheek.

"There you go.. it should be fine now." She said while looking away, innocently smiling like she didn't do anything criminal.

On the other hand, Minjoo could no longer able to save her life, stopping all her blood rushing to her whole face. She lightly hit the older girl's head, "Unnie!" and smile couldn't be stopped from spreading any wider either.

"Hey! How dare you to hit me especially on my head?!" She lightly pushed the younger away too with a smile forming slowly. The guilty (or the victim?) could only laugh. At a moment like this, Chaewon would always use her Unnie authorization card as her shield to save herself from being dominated by the younger. But Chaewon knew that the latter wouldn't want to take it seriously.

After a moment of silence, Chaewon faced the younger and opened her arms demanded a hug. "Now give me a hug in return."

Minjoo obeyed and gave the older girl a quick hug which made the older girl giving her a confused look, questioning why it's just for a few seconds.

"Because you're only giving me a peck. Thus, a quick hug in exchange." Minjoo explained with a shy smile plastered on her face.

Chaewon could be slow or dumb sometimes (The hit Minjoo gave her earlier could be one of the factors) it took her a while to register everything Minjoo said.

"OHH.. SO YOU WANT ME TO KI--" (Just a reminder, sometimes there's a moment where Minjoo wanted to hit her hard on the head)

"Shut up! AND not so loud!" Minjoo in reflex to avoid Chaewon stealing all the attention of the other members decided to give a headlock before sealing the latter's mouth with her palm.

After making sure the culprit wouldn't plan to do anything stupid again, she let go and sighed in frustration. Chaewon, on the other hand, was enjoying the view.

She adjusted herself closer to whisper something that made Minjoo blushed again for the nth times that day.

"Don't be shy to ask for my kisses next time okay? Since they're all limited." Chaewon whispered and got up leaving her alone all stunned and flustered to join the others after giving the frozen girl another peck (or kiss this time?).

 

'I hate you Kim Chaewon'