Chapter 4

Too Good To Be Wrong [Series]
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Do you need me or not?”

The sentence stung. Of course, you needed Chanyeol. He was someone who had always been there. And although he had been a complete nuisance growing up, he had never left you. Not once.

You didn’t want him to leave you now.

But his sentence was weighted with other complicated meanings. As a family member, you needed him. As a friend, you would always cherish him. As the kid who you teased for his big ears and lanky body, you wanted to continue teasing him now even though he was a man.

You paused in your thought process then, yesterday’s images flaring up in your head. You wandered back to the morning in the car and how worked up Chanyeol had been. You had believed it was because he was disgusted from seeing you .

The way he was staring at you now made you realise he wasn’t dismayed at all. He had liked seeing you; he liked holding you this close now too.

It was enough to make all rationale leave you, your hand moving onto his sturdy upper arm and gripping lightly. Chanyeol’s eyes shifted to your hand and then back at your face.

“I need you.”

The words fell out before you could take them back, like the first clap of thunder in a world you both knew was so wrong to even contemplate.

Yet as his lips found yours, it felt indescribably right. He was hesitant at first, pressing into your mouth with his full lips and testing your reaction. You should have been more resistant than you were. There should have been a warning bell inside you ringing and making you pull back. Instead, a flutter erupted in your stomach and you kissed him hungrily, Chanyeol soon demanding more of your mouth as his hands shifted and pulled your body into his. You entangled yourselves, your lips still tasting each other and you couldn’t help a small moan that slipped out.

The moan brought you back to reality though and you yanked back, your breathing staggered. Chanyeol’s eyes were open and wide, and for a moment you both stared at each other, trying to decipher what was actually going on.

You wondered if Chanyeol hadn’t of moved into your family home if this would have happened a lot sooner. The idea seemed so unfathomable; he would have still seemed like family.

Family.

“Oh god,” you breathed as you imagined your parents finding you like this. You were still both clothed and yet the idea made you feel far too bare. You pulled at the blankets as if covering yourself would lessen the crime you had just committed. Glancing over at Chanyeol’s now swollen lips, you groaned. You had done that to him.

“No no no,” he warned, shaking his head and trying to bring you back to him. You became rigid and wrestled away. “Y/N!”

“We shouldn’t be doing this!”

“Don’t go that route on me now,” he groaned, sitting up in your bed. He then glanced down at you. “You knew what my words meant.”

“I was tricked!”

“What from, seeing me yesterday?” he mocked, rubbing at his face. He could tell you were pulling away from him and it irked him. You couldn’t tell why though. “Do you think I’m stupid? That I would have told you all that if I didn’t think deep down in you there was something there?”

“There was nothing there.”

“You know that’s a lie!” he bit back and groaned again. “You’re treating me like a child again. I’m not a kid!”

“Then why are you going around doing things without thinking about them?!” you cried, Chanyeol looking at you for a moment and then shook his head, throwing the blank

Please log in to read the full chapter