Your sunbae is falling in love with you
You get constantly compared to your fellow members.
The public continuously crucify you for your weight.
Your boss doesn't favour you.
Is the life as a 5th member of a popuar girl group really as bright as everyone thinks?
Poster by ChenChenChennie
Stage Name: Yu-A (유아)
Birth Name: Lee Na Yun ( 이 나 윤 )
Nicknames: Yuyu, Yunnie
Position: Leader and Main Vocalist
Birthday: October 7, 1995
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Birthplace: Daegu, South Korea
Height: 160cm (5’2”)
Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs)
Blood Type: A
– She was born in Daegu, South Korea.
– Yu-A has a younger sister, Lee Na-Young.
– She trained for 7 years (2009) and therefore trained the longest of all the Blackpink members.
– Yu-A was the fourth member to be revealed.
- She gets considered as the Aegyo Queen in the group.
- She was featured in G-Dragon's "Missing You".
– She can speak Korean, Japanese, English and Chinese.
– Yu-A is the only Blackpink member who doesn't have an Instagram or Twitter account.
– Yu-A is called “Mysterious queen” because not much is known about her.
- She played ONE's love interest for the music video 'Heyahe'.
– Yu-A’s Chinese zodiac sign is Pig.
- She appeared in Big Bang's "LET'S NOT FALL IN LOVE" as G-Dragon's love interest.
– Yu-A can play the violin and the saxophone.
– She used to be a child model.
– According to Jennie, Yu-A is the funniest member of the group.
– Her favorite number is 7.
– Yu-A is a blue belt in taekwondo.
– She LOVES food.
– She is close friends with Twice’s Nayeon and Jeongyeon (since trainee days) and with Red Velvet’s Irene.
– Yu-A made a cameo appearance in She Was Pretty.
– She got vocal lessons from 2NE1's Park Bom
– Yu-A’s ideal type: someone who is sweet and good at cooking.